Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Gone are the days...when women were women      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 10ky
Msg: 1
Gone are the days...when women were womenPage 1 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
This says it all:

http://www.smartfem.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/11225075_10205464891575616_5197970713431720102_n.jpg

It reads:

Spoil him Forget this so called new age shit! if he's hungry feed him! House a mess? Clean it! His clothes are dirty wash them! He's had a long day rub his back and give him some love and affection! He's stressed just leave him be and pray for him! There is absolutely nothing wrong with catering to YOUR man! Do not let some new age bitter single braud [sic] tell you otherwise

Women these days have turned into men ballsier than Mike Tyson and few things are more of a turn off to me - and I know for a fact that this don't apply only to meself. These days, your typical chick chews tobacco and spits on the ground, flips flick-knives while cursing the day lights out of everyone, drinks more beer than myself and slams the beer stein on the table while burping out loud when she's done! ugh! God! Bet that most of them can tie a steel beam into a knot too.

I want a woman who can actually feel me should I punch her in the stomach. What happened to the wee, sensitive, fragile, petite, loving and caring woman who looks up to her man in admiration? Back in me days, that was common... where's they all gone?

Really, nothing is more attractive than femininity in a woman.. nothing at all.

PS: Don’t start with the voting bull. I am exaggerating on purpose. For a giggle or 2 – if you can handle that at all.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 2
Gone are the days...when women were women
Posted: 3/14/2017 10:54:29 AM
Last year I was at my place with a bird and suddenly I realized I didn't have a beer in me hand.

So, naturally, I looked at her and clapped my hands twice in quick succession.

She just gave me a blank stare !

No, " yes master, how may I serve you ? " !!!!!

Like, wtf ?
 10ky
Msg: 3
Posted: 3/14/2017 10:57:20 AM
-butter

Did she not make you a sandwich too?! Outrageous! Utterly unacceptable manners!

Kidding aside, that is not what I'm saying. What am saying is that women are not as feminine as they used to be which is quite a turn-off for most men.

Although I wouldn't mind if she had to be as attentive to me as you say there really...
 DAFT_DOG
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 3/14/2017 11:06:01 AM
Tis called womens lib i believe ...equality for women and all that..... :O)
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 5
Posted: 3/14/2017 11:15:37 AM
Being responsible, like for your own children ffs is what makes a man a man.

There's a lot of douchebags out there who can do all kinds of " manly " tasks that bail on their kids every day everywhere.

Just sayin
 10ky
Msg: 6
Posted: 3/14/2017 11:21:41 AM
-daft
Aye, you're right pal. It's a pity. Traditional gender roles were so much better. Society in general functioned better.

-kirks
Well, I am not the kind of guy who'll gladly get his hands dirty I must admit that, however, I do other things, like math. Prolly math is less manly than changing a flat tyre but I still think that as long as a dude can provide for his chick money-wise and fulfil her passions (excuse the corny wording there), then he's good to go. He's fine. He's a dude. When it comes to the women though, if there is no femininity (i.e. caring nature, loving, supportive etc) ... then she essentially is a dude with an entrance and b00bs (hopefully) as far as I am concerned... it's awful.

-butter

well, financially yes. That is a dude's responsibility imo. Changing nappies, suckle them etc ain't. That's a woman's job. Just the way I'd love it to (still) be really.
 Mz_Informed
Msg: 7
Posted: 3/14/2017 11:32:20 AM
Oh. My. God.

Words of wisdom from RedPill or MGTOW?
 10ky
Msg: 8
Posted: 3/14/2017 11:53:45 AM
- Mz_Informed

Not much of a matrix fan but really, wisdom from merely having a wee peek around me. You just can't miss it. Exploding divorce rates, more parent-less (or essentially that) kids than you can shake a stick at.. and all the rest .. (mopes)

After all, the traditional role of the woman and the characterial features usually associated with women (caring nature etc) did not come by because a few daft feminists got angry due to the fact that no dude wanted them. It came by after millions of years of human evolution, so it is a very real thing; pivotal to the proper functioning of the nuclear family and society in large. It also is, therefore, what a man is wired to look for in a partner (besides other physical attributes i.e.) ...
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 9
Posted: 3/14/2017 12:36:11 PM
“I thought it made you a good parent? “

Not necessarily , a MAN may provide for his kids but there’s more to being a “ good parent “ than just that.

But , a man who runs away from his responsibilities …. is a boy – even if he can fix a flat tire !
 scareymush
Msg: 10
Posted: 3/14/2017 12:50:33 PM
Women will always be womanly, they bleed don't they?

A real man is one who recognizes our sacrifice and behaves accordingly with awe and respect.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 11
Posted: 3/14/2017 1:08:07 PM
My counter to YOU is that being able to change a flat doesn't make a man a " real man "

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 12
Posted: 3/14/2017 1:20:01 PM
So, until YOU learned how to do so YOU were a wet wipe ( assuming you didn't shoot out of the womb with jack in hand ) ?

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 Iredurbio2
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 3/14/2017 1:21:52 PM
Could be a taste of our own medicine in
relation to how the patriarchal societies
treated women.We're probably seeing the ground
work of the matriarchal approach.
 sun___flower
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 3/14/2017 1:27:33 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeH3bOrCdoA
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 15
Posted: 3/14/2017 2:11:09 PM
Reminds me of that quote from the movie car wash
'I'm more man than you'll ever be and more woman than you'll ever get' :)

Some of us who were brought up with brothers can do plenty of man-type stuff (e.g. change a tyre) I've done it.
Now I pay roadside cover so I don't have to break a nail.

^^^no surprise Leon is here with his bullshit, strider should be along soon to tell you it's because women read mags and listen too much to gfs lol
 10ky
Msg: 16
Posted: 3/14/2017 2:39:43 PM
-leon
Hi there pal. Indeed.. all you list there I find absolutely off-putting beyond belief. A shame it's all considered the norm these days. Farting women in particular. God! I've seen it happen once and I swear I couldn't force my brain to accept the fact that she is actually a she.. appalling!

-roxy

I'm more man than you'll ever be and more woman than you'll ever get

Honey, really, while I, with your permission, dare to disagree with the latter part of what you say in the quote there, I find myself having to point out that the former part is exactly what I said and that you have therefore just confirmed it. The problem is that you (and most women like you) are more man than me and most other men as far as I can tell. If you (women) could tone down a wee bit, I think we'd all be much happier (: x

I also think that leon714 has a bit of a point there. What he has pointed out is indeed not very feminine and frankly, it is veryyy off-putting. Not sure you'll find a single dude who thinks otherwise. What do you think? Check this link below and tell me how lady-like she is.

WARNING: *Do not* click the link below if you are weak of stomach. It's disgusting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gYYlUdV3h4
 billybonds
Msg: 17
Posted: 3/14/2017 3:03:30 PM
I'm with roxy in that I have the AA they'll do anything for me , tyres, petrol refilling , house visits . I've never summoned them though , not even with my incredible AA app, that does all sorts that I can't readily recall. My car hasn't got a spare tyre anyhow. Have I changed one ? Yes most memorably years ago on a motorway hard shoulder heading for a wedding , ****ing smug browbeating pigs, that's all I'm saying. Had a slow flat once and a nice man offered me his tyre inflator to pump the tyre up , so impressed was I, that I bought one, although I haven't tried it yet.

Since I've now disappointed kirk I'd like to add that I sometimes do a shop with my car blocking the pump. Just getting it off my hairy chest.

On topic.. . Men and women are entitled to their autonomy.

What opening bit vvvvvv

Anything for you roxy. :)

RoxyMoronic
Msg: 18
Posted: 3/14/2017 3:03:57 PM
how about suck my d1ck (msg 23)

I've never been accused of not being 'feminine' but I did date a guy who felt like I 'wore the trousers' (his words and his issue)
I rather like women whose role/lifestyle isn't defined by their gender

^^^oh Billy, pretend you can't see the first bit of my post!!!
 10ky
Msg: 19
Posted: 3/14/2017 3:05:54 PM
-roxy

I think I'd suck your whatever you want actually.. xx

PS: I'm assuming that you don't really have a dick (¬_¬)
 Jo van
Msg: 20
Posted: 3/14/2017 3:13:56 PM

I want a woman who can actually feel me should I punch her in the stomach.

Awww.
That's so sweet.
Who said romance was dead?

What happened to the wee, sensitive, fragile, petite, loving and caring woman who looks up to her man in admiration?

They've all fvcked-off, they got sick of being punched, I expect.
Good luck with your search.

who looks up to her man in admiration?

I'd suggest Guatemala, or Indonesia, average height of females, 4'10"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
hth

You might like this thread, it was about some similar BS.
https://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts14064063.aspx
 10ky
Msg: 21
Posted: 3/14/2017 3:19:48 PM
-Jo_van

Thanks for the suggestions pal. I suggest Japan to you. Apparently, it's the country with the largest number of over 100 year olds on the planet. Have a go man. You never know. She can always pull your shrivelled piece of skin or what's left of it. I reckon that's still something for you aye? (:
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 22
Posted: 3/14/2017 3:22:52 PM
"FFS

No, because i was a child? Read what i've written, a grown man in my opinion who can't (or is too lazy to) swap a spare is a wet wipe. That's my opinion, if you don't like or agree with it that's absolutely fine but don't labour the point ad nauseum. "

Wow, relax, you're sounding like a .....whiny little schoolgirl
 10ky
Msg: 23
Posted: 3/14/2017 3:32:34 PM
-quick

Well, well, well .. maybe I actually do.

-all

Do me a favour folk, vote this thread NOT to be deleted.. some idiot/s will have it deleted soon. Can't stand this kind of fu.ckery voting bullshit. Freedom of speech my damn arse (¬_¬)

Thank you all for obliging (: I owe you one. xx
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 24
Posted: 3/14/2017 3:43:21 PM
I think the option to delete has gone now^^^ I hope so.
quick, I've had some right old bangers over the years so had to be hands on as money was tight when I was younger. One car had the old fuses under the bonnet and often would cut out while driving, I'd have to stop to change it in the middle of the road.
This evening I've fitted a sensor light thingy in the garden. I'm pretty self sufficient with most thing. I wore a dress while doing it so I'm still a woman.
 10ky
Msg: 25
Posted: 3/14/2017 4:03:58 PM
-Roxy

What's you job if you don't mind me asking? related to engineering or technology somehow?
Aye, the option to delete is gone.

-Lynx/kirks
wtf?! You "gents" get yourselves in line aye?

...I was first :D
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Gone are the days...when women were women