Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > WHO is WHO? or MULTIPLE ids ???      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Wilkes_Barre_Candy
Msg: 1
WHO is WHO? or MULTIPLE ids ???Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
**I would not encourage or ask any name and shame in this thread should it stay. **

But lately, particularly in "Off Topic", many people have hinted or came right out and said "so and so is also___ and ____" !

Multiple ids are supposed to be against Forum Policy. I understand no pictures and stealth mode, but seriously talking to one's self?

So far it's been hinted that some one is "lying" and is REALLY named after this current month. (I now disagree)

Another is a nationality associated w/ St. Patrick's Day, being accused of being 3 different people (I disagree), I cannot keep up w/ all the subterfuge!

My personal opinion: Jeff Sessions is in here, posting as a different gender and race.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 2
WHO is WHO? or MULTIPLE ids ???
Posted: 4/9/2017 1:42:51 PM

My personal opinion: Jeff Sessions is in here, posting as a different gender and race.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Ole Jeffie just ain't the sharpest tack in the box is she/he? It's been a long time since I had to decipher word salad ESL...so, I thought I would come back for a while and hone my skills. And I do so miss Marilyn/Madeline's crazy sense of anything.
 Wilkes_Barre_Candy
Msg: 3
Posted: 4/9/2017 1:46:39 PM
TY Mr. Irish, BTW I like you! Hope you do not mind any hints :0)

Do I have a doppleganger in NJ?
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 4
Posted: 4/9/2017 1:58:28 PM

Mr. Irish, BTW I like you

WBC, I tried to write, but yanno...we old geezers can't write to hot young chicks anymore :(...apparently, even if favorites :( Thanks for the hints :~)

Do I have a doppleganger in NJ?

I dunno...

It is fun when ya figure out who's behind the newly created no pic profile (or the fake pic profile)...
 Jo van
Msg: 5
Posted: 4/9/2017 2:18:59 PM
I make people angry.
(- to be read in the voice of "Ralph Wiggum", off of "The Simpsons".)

Wilkes_Barre_Candy
Msg: 6
Posted: 4/9/2017 2:28:00 PM
^^Can you tell us how it feels, now that your name has been appropriated?

IMO it's like a designer knock-off :0(
 Jo van
Msg: 7
Posted: 4/9/2017 2:42:36 PM
I think it makes Marilyn look much more SANE
I think everyone will take her posters much more seriously, knowing that she's so thin-skinned, and so obsessed, that she'd come back, just to stalk me.

Years ago, a little bald chap reported me to a bullying site.
One of my proudest memories
( you had to be there, and know the history)

How do I feel now?
<---------

I might have just reached my "5 a day" posting limit, I haven't been counting, so if you ask me anything else, I may not be able to answer til tomorrow.
Goodnight.
 gingerosity
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 4/9/2017 3:06:56 PM
If they don't have a credible profile pic it's safe to assume they're more troll-like than the rest of us.
 2ufo2
Msg: 9
Posted: 4/9/2017 4:30:31 PM
I simply don't understand it.
I accept that some posters have multiple ids.
But I don't understand why.
My basic premise is to answer to the statement as much as possible.

My opinion of someone who makes multiple identities and uses them concurrently is they must not have much of a life.
I find it rather pathetic for someone to make multiple profiles so they can 'gang up' on someone else.

I usually can't tell anyway and since very few people on POF are known to me personally, I kind of gloss over the naming of multiple profile identities.
 Kj521
Msg: 10
Posted: 4/9/2017 4:35:47 PM
I agree with you here, Ms. 2ufo2.

But....I make no judgements. People need to figure things out for themselves. :)
 John252817
Msg: 11
Posted: 4/9/2017 5:24:45 PM
OP, I think Linda Sarsour is in here.....From some of the posts, kinda sorta sounds like her....YIKES!!!!
 Ouija2025
Msg: 12
Posted: 4/9/2017 5:53:27 PM
ENd of the day doesn't matter if ppl have multiple IDs
Or pretnd to be something /someone they are not
As long as there is civil recourse all good ( altho I spot them and smile)
 Kj521
Msg: 13
Posted: 4/9/2017 7:32:19 PM
Don't be silly!

There are different standards for different posters. :)

vvvvv....Sorry John, for the confusion. Standards of civil discourse.....recourse.....are poster specific. Hope that is more clear. :)

Btw.....you have a beautiful family....you should be proud. :)
 John252817
Msg: 14
Posted: 4/9/2017 7:42:52 PM
Msg 15, my beautiful grand daughter and me pictured at her Nutcracker play was another great and proud moment for me. I blocked out her face because I will not show my family's faces on here, which is pretty standard because there are sickos out there. We have some in here that go way too far. Not sure what you mean Kj.
 Jo van
Msg: 15
Posted: 4/10/2017 4:37:35 AM

although there is civil recourse to for example when Cotter accused john of being a pedophile as a fact.

Ooooh a "legal expert"
Like this?

You are a deceitful, unethical, liar as much as you like little boys. Completely unethical. Completely Amoral.

Or this:

Sorry Jovan...Its the truth about you. You are obsessed with rape,

Or this:

You are alone in the world Jovan...sorry....you're not allowed to marry little boys. So sad for you. :-)

You're stating there, that I'm a paedophile, as "fact".
(And I note there was no "moral outrage" from the "christians" )
Cos I don't think that anyone who really knew anything about the law, would ever write something like that, about another person, on a public forum.
But it's JMO.

People have gone to prison here, for "online stalking".
Over here, that's now a criminal offence.
Your user name makes you obsession with me, obvious.

razors_edge55
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 4/10/2017 9:46:09 AM
I've never seen two people with the same name bickering so much ,,,,,,wait oh sorry
I forgot my family is like that ,
any chance you guys are related ???

PS ,,nice photo's Miss Candy ;-@
 _babblefish
Msg: 17
Posted: 4/10/2017 9:59:43 AM

Msg 15, my beautiful grand daughter and me pictured at her Nutcracker play was another great and proud moment for me. I blocked out her face because I will not show my family's faces on here, which is pretty standard because there are sickos out there. We have some in here that go way too far. Not sure what you mean Kj.

let's keep alternative facts real chuck

when you first posted that image your granddaughter's face was shown, people admonished you because of that fact

this isn't Facebook, it's a dating site/hook up for those over 18 .. you were careless and when it was brought to your attention you covered her face, still wasn't a smart thang to do granddad

images of children don't belong on a site such as this, period.
 John252817
Msg: 18
Posted: 4/10/2017 12:31:51 PM
babble^^^^^^^^^That is a LIE and you know it, but I know you know that and others have written me and know it isn't true also. You need to do a better job of propping cotter up. The other thing that you need to do is prove what you say but you can't. Ya see babble, the thread..."hillary deletes her emails", you will see that there was no such thing to what you say. The thread still exists and I will wait for you to post the mesg post to what you are saying, problem is, I will never see it because it doesn't exist. What does exist is cotter in her disgusting and demeaning posts, which she still does. What I can definitely say babble is you are a low life, but you having to look in the mirror every day, you already knew that. Others do....YIKES!!!!!

Thanks Kj!!
 LOLTrump
Msg: 19
Posted: 4/10/2017 12:59:25 PM

when you first posted that image your granddaughter's face was shown, people admonished you because of that fact

100% true
 _babblefish
Msg: 20
Posted: 4/10/2017 1:02:24 PM

babble^^^^^^^^^That is a LIE and you know it, but I know you know that and others have written me and know it isn't true also. You need to do a better job of propping cotter up. The other thing that you need to do is prove what you say but you can't. Ya see babble, the thread..."hillary deletes her emails", you will see that there was no such thing to what you say. The thread still exists and I will wait for you to post the mesg post to what you are saying, problem is, I will never see it because it doesn't exist.

i have no reason to lie, i distinctly remember her face/hair and thinking at the time whytf would someone post a child image on a dating site, at least she didn't look to carry granda's ginger gene, so there's that ..

what are you babbling aboot chuck? someone protesteths too much and seems to suffer from short term rememorbery loss

i know it sucks when people have ..sharp memories
 razors_edge55
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 4/10/2017 1:04:01 PM
who cares ,,,,why are you looking at a dudes profile ???,,,just want to ask ,,,anyone perfect here ???

I saw one here her photo was her in a wedding dress ????
 John252817
Msg: 22
Posted: 4/10/2017 1:11:37 PM
^^^^^^^ Ahhh babble, you haven't proved what I said you needed to prove because.......you can't. All this time for you to post the mesg number in that thread and you failed to do so, because there wasn't any. Sorry son but you are definitely a low life. Why is it when the big tough guys post something about "sharp memories" yet they don't back up their "memories" with type written proof to what they "remember". Oh that's right, they can't because it doesn't exist. YIKES!!!
 _babblefish
Msg: 23
Posted: 4/10/2017 1:29:03 PM

I'm not sure what the big deal is.... I see babies, grandkids, children posted all over Facebook.

this isn't Facebook, this is an over 18 sign in site..

Ahhh babble, you haven't proved what I said you needed to prove because.......you can't. All this time for you to post the mesg number in that thread and you failed to do so, because there wasn't any.

*chuck, i have no idea why you keep mentioning another thread, i don't care about other threads, i called you
out on a lie in this thread, keep up willya

Sorry son but you are definitely a low life.
Why is it when the big tough guys post something about "sharp memories" yet they don't back up their "memories" with type written proof to what they "remember". Oh that's right, they can't because it doesn't exist. YIKES!!!

sweet baby jesus pooping out easter eggs, i'm still a woman chuck, have been since 1952
 _babblefish
Msg: 24
Posted: 4/10/2017 1:36:05 PM

People should be more concerned about posting photos of themselves as far as I am concerned.

like yours?

me? i'm so bootiful people keep voting my images off
how's you say it ... so sad
 LOLTrump
Msg: 25
Posted: 4/10/2017 1:51:26 PM

*chuck, i have no idea why you keep mentioning another thread, i don't care about other threads, i called you
out on a lie in this thread, keep up willya

You really show go back and read some of those threads.

It is pretty entertaining to see people losing their sh*t over Hillary and a possible FBI investigation and then contrast that with the current meh attitude towards tRump FBI investigation.

Lots of gold there, especially from someone that went by aj or something like that, clearly that person was a bit off the edge and based on their other posts maybe also a pedo.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > WHO is WHO? or MULTIPLE ids ???