Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Travel  > Need a lady for a road trip to Canada      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sirbracex
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Need a lady for a road trip to CanadaPage 1 of 1    
Okay, this is kind of odd but the title says it all. I need a nice girl/ fun girl as plus one. You don't have to be super hot, just a normal next door girl will do. Your age should be at least appropriate. no more than 38 or too young.

I am a healthy, graduated degrees, speak two lanaguages. Well traveled in Europe and Asia. I am into music, movie, sports, finance, politics...

no need to pretend that you are my girl friend. I am an honest guy and all my friends know that I am single. I just need someone to travel with me on a car trip to Montreal, Canada. The date will be in earlier June .

It will be free charge for you, no gas money, no food money...etc . Just provide 5-6 hours chats. We will be stay in one big room with two queen size bed for two nights there.
Show ALL Forums  > Travel  > Need a lady for a road trip to Canada