Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Questions about testaments      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 lalaurie19
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Questions about testamentsPage 1 of 1    
If you were to leave a review of someone you dated, do they get a notice you left it? How do you see what other people have written about a POF member?
This man that I dated was a mentally and physically abusive jerk. He was a master manipulator. He was lazy and the only thing he cared about was going to his boat, according to his kids that is because it was something he use to do with the ex wife, even though she was married to someone else at the time. His ex-wife killed herself in his bedroom because of his mental abuse (although he will never admit that, his kids told me about it). After the mental abuse, I suffered at the end of our relationship, I completely understand why.
He convinced me to sell everything I owned and give up my place and move in with him before he showed his true colors. Made these promises about how good life would be, we were even supposed to be married. Two days before the wedding he decided I was too much like his ex-wife to marry. I just want other women to be warned, but I am scared of him and don’t want retaliation for doing this.
 bobbyjo101
Msg: 2
Questions about testaments
Posted: 6/10/2017 11:38:26 PM
I'm guessing very few people read the testimonials because the forums have not been attached to the pof website for a long time. The best way to get even is to live well and be glad you are alive after what he caused someone else to do. No need to put yourself in danger or feel like you are.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 10/9/2017 5:23:50 PM
Women don't need to be warned about him, they need to address their own issues about why they would move in with someone without knowing them.
 Cynderella
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 11/29/2017 5:21:02 AM
I would say let sleeping dogs lie
You are lucky to excape....
Learn from your strife in hopes it will
teach you to find a more compatible
mate.
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 5
Posted: 11/30/2017 11:20:14 AM
So, let me get this straight. This guy was the embodiment of perfection, your dream come true, the love of your life until TWO DAYS before the wedding??

I would be my LIFE there were signs all over the damn place you chose to ignore.
 cooldog65
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 12/8/2017 8:00:56 AM
Sounds like the guy gets two thumbs down...
 Seki1949
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 3/9/2018 3:28:42 AM
"He convinced me to sell everything I owned..." No, No, No...
 NewYorker58
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 3/9/2018 4:31:18 PM
Seki, glad to see you brought your "little over the shoulder" friend back☺
 Seki1949
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 3/11/2018 9:24:53 AM
He insisted. He's very grumpy when he doesn't get his way.
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Questions about testaments