Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Hiring a milf      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 10ky
Msg: 1
Hiring a milfPage 1 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
How do I go about using pof to hire a milf for a couple of hours? Budget is 50 quid max.

Any advice? I don't use any other website n have no intention to.
 heavenlivesnear
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Hiring a milf
Posted: 6/23/2017 12:48:59 PM
that's a bit cheap.... will she at least get dinner thrown in?
 duracell_bunny_one
Msg: 3
Hiring a milf
Posted: 6/23/2017 1:15:03 PM
Nope.......two hours for fifty quid?
That is sooooooo low rent.
You might get away with a couple of hundred.

Hostess68
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Hiring a milf
Posted: 6/23/2017 1:18:27 PM
Sadly I don't have children
 heavenlivesnear
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Hiring a milf
Posted: 6/23/2017 1:32:24 PM
^^^^^ i do 😍

but the op is of an age where i could have given birth to him so ... shrugs... its a bit of an eewwww topic...

10k surely you should be advertising for a sex worker primarily... why does she have to be a mother?
 vlad dracul
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Hiring a milf
Posted: 6/23/2017 1:52:54 PM
Here i accidentally happened upon a gilf site one day whilst
trying to find a football site. Now maybe its just me because
I'm an auld fvcker but the gilfs all seemed to be in their 30's.

Now that i could understand if they all came from dundee
where grannies usually get id'd at sainsburys if buying a bottle
of lambrusco.

But they all had teeth and nae stab wounds so it could
not have been dundee.

Its amazing what you find searching for football.

Do yous lassies ever happen upon filf sites? (Fathers I'd
like to donald duck)

Nae point having a grandad site though because of the
insurance risk of a slipped disk.
 10ky
Msg: 7
Hiring a milf
Posted: 6/23/2017 1:56:19 PM
-heaven
Aye. I can offer a slice of pizza, a fag n a few pints. Some Myo or ketchup too. That's all I've got in my fridge.

-rabbit
Cheap rent? All she's gotta do is to lie down n enjoy the ride... Crazy.

-host
Didn't your mum tell you that you'll regret not having any puppies?

-heaven
Well, motherhood gives a woman the ultimate curves albeit it also tend to loosen up certain anatomy, sadly. I Can live with the latter for a big round arse though (starts thinkin way too much)

-Vlad
LMAOOOOOooooooOOOOOoooooOOOOOOO

Especially the dundee bit. Indeed. Pretty common for those dundee gilfs to break the sound barrier while their kids rear them.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Hiring a milf
Posted: 6/24/2017 1:32:04 AM
Pauline
"I'm beginning to lose the will to live and the football season hasn't even started yet"

Are you no looking forward to the football then? We have the delight of visiting
hamilton and motherwell. Is the Ancient Order of Hibernians club still open in
Carfin? Thats our usual place to stop when through there.

We go to castle greyskull second game of the season to play the defenders of the faith.

As for dundee. Well my ex missus is from dundee and when she texted me to tell me she
was leaving and going back to dundee i was well cut up.

I dont know what cut me more, the fact she was leaving or dundee was a better option.
I mean 'dundee!!!!!!!!!'

Have you ever been to dundee? Famous for the three j's. Jute, jam and journaljsm. Home
of oor wullie and the broons. In fact it should be four j's now. Jute, jam, journalism and junkies.
Still we get on well now and she is marrying again so it's someones else's problem now.

Flutter
Well dundee is famous for bairns having bairns. But there was a terrible thing happened
to a young lassie a few years back in west lothian (which is between where i stay and
where pauline stays. Some really horrible wee towns there). Anyway the lassie gave birth
at 12 after being raped by her brother.

Her brother received a paltry 4 years in jail. He should have been chemically castrated.

So it is not in the realms of impossibility for her to be a granny in her mid twenties
and a great granny before hitting 40. Frightening stuff.

And if you read the corby and brexit threads you will have seen myself and pauline
mention the unionist vote up here. This wee sketch below is from comedy show
naked video. Its comedy but unfortunately has a lot of truth in it. (And wishaw gets
a mention).

https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?list=PLeactgwiTLq2Ovlpe6e5s99r3XyoTosoE¶ms=OAFIAVgL&v=HAVYZLUxaEw&mode=NORMAL
 heavenlivesnear
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Hiring a milf
Posted: 6/24/2017 8:53:10 AM
this will probably go down like a lead balloon but there is a great deal of potential for her brother to be a victim as well.

hence the paltry 4 years... he has to be held accountable for his actions, but who knows what his experiences were...
 vlad dracul
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Hiring a milf
Posted: 6/24/2017 10:24:58 AM
Aye i don't think any of the bairns in this sorry tale had a chance. The lassie has been on daytime telly and brought a book out. I think I'll purchase it as she will get a share of any sale. But she was taken into care when she was wee. Surely social services must have flagged her up as at risk? ....

"Tressa Middleton made UK history when she became Britain’s youngest mum in 2006 aged just 12 years and 8 months. Her case provoked shock and outrage – but the truth behind the headlines was far sadder than anyone could ever have imagined.

Born into a life of poverty and neglect, Tressa was forced to grow up fast when she taken into care at just four years old. She was returned to her mother’s chaotic world but by the age of seven, she was being abused by her own brother and at 11 years old she fell pregnant with his child. For years she kept his dark secret in an attempt to hold her family together until the truth threatened to destroy her completely.
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25495585-tressa---the-12-year-old-mum

Are you familiar with Scottish comedienne janey godley? Her book about her early life is one of the best biographies I've ever read. How she turned her life around is a wee bit cheer in the misery. I hope the other lassie Tressa can turn her life out as well as janey godley........

I'd recommend this highly........

Janey Godley is a stand-up comedienne, actress, and playwright whose shows, Good Godley! and Janey Godley Is Innocent, have gone from the Edinburgh Fringe to London's West End.

She appeared in her own one-woman play The Point of Yes to critical acclaim in the West End and has performed her shows to long-term prisoners in Scottish jails. She writes an award-winning online blog, has written for a number of print publications and is a regular contributor to BBC Radio 4's Loose Ends.

Brought up amid near-Dickensian squalour in the tough East End of Glasgow and sexually abused by her uncle, Janey married into a Glasgow criminal family as a teenager, then found herself having to cope with the murder of her mother, violence, religious sectarianism, abject poverty and a frightening family of in-laws.

First-hand, Janey saw the gangland violence and met extraordinary characters within an enclosed and seldom-revealed Glasgow underworld—from the grim and far-from-Swinging 60s, to the discos of the 70s, to the tidal wave of heroin addiction which swept through and engulfed Glasgow's East End during the 1980s.

This evocative, intimate and moving portrayal of a woman forced to fight every day for her family's future will strike a chord with anyone who has ever struggled against adversity.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Handstands-Dark-Story-Growing-Survival-ebook/dp/B0060MB6K0
 duracell_bunny_one
Msg: 11
Hiring a milf
Posted: 6/24/2017 11:54:14 AM
Back on topic, I'm curious how the OP thinks that one 'hires' a milf....
(assuming that no-one on here is daft enough to rise to the 'challenge')
(and where did that 50 quid idea come from?)
so many questions, so few answers...........

10ky
Msg: 12
Hiring a milf
Posted: 6/24/2017 2:03:08 PM
-pauline
"Low rent . He means you are as tight as a ducks arse "
Yeah. Got that. Point is that the fun she'll be having is more payment than she ever dreamt of I says... humbly speaking of course. A jaw-droppin 3 incher here if you really wanna know. (smug)
 scareymush
Msg: 13
Hiring a milf
Posted: 6/24/2017 4:34:04 PM
He created this thread solely to distract posters from reading and contributing to the discussion where we were calling LBG a troll and where LBG was losing the plot....he had posted on that thread himself but deleted what he'd written.

I don't know why people disbelieve it when I say LBG and 10ky are the same person. It's so obvious!
 Hostess68
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Hiring a milf
Posted: 6/24/2017 6:00:21 PM
Sure he is provocative but at least its something different to read other than does my bum look good in this pic? Keep going
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Hiring a milf
Posted: 6/25/2017 4:33:29 AM
Fifty quid for 30 seconds work with Shrimpy still wouldn't get a Gorbals Gasmain Alley girl interested.
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 16
Hiring a milf
Posted: 6/26/2017 12:33:11 AM
You could put it in your profile
Or when you send messages ask straight off the bat, I imagine you're in for some e-slaps
Couple is 2 hours right? £25 an hour isn't a bad wage.
If you didn't want sex you could hire one of those naked cleaners. Perv while getting the house, not your penis dusted :)
 10ky
Msg: 17
Hiring a milf
Posted: 6/26/2017 7:47:38 AM
^
"If you didn't want sex you..."

Ermm ... what's am I supposed to do with a milf had I not s3x on me mind? (shrugs) <3
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Hiring a milf
Posted: 6/27/2017 4:49:07 AM
I'm sure you must be aware of a few places where the not so choosy frequent of a weekend? Pop down there, a few vodkas, plenty of bullshit and Bob's your uncle for quite bit less than £50.

Crikey - just back from the weekend and another GOAL!!!!!
 10ky
Msg: 19
Hiring a milf
Posted: 6/27/2017 9:01:45 AM
^

well, ok .. aye. One could interpret this as you did; however, I do not see it that way. I think there is nothing disrespectful in wanting a woman just for a sh@g. I think the Judaeo-Christian morals have something to do with you interpretation of the matter. As far as I am concerned, s3x is just what mammals do. I and women are mammals hence.. simples imo.
 Hostess68
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Hiring a milf
Posted: 6/27/2017 4:36:47 PM
Women's right police want to point out that most women want just sex too. Cant be arsed with you emotional problems and antique views on what women should be like, act like, speak like! Wash your own socks while I shag your mates who are better at it than you and wont bother me with their emotional hang ups!
 Squareslice
Msg: 21
Hiring a milf
Posted: 6/28/2017 10:28:34 AM
Back fae workin away tae find wee sack is trundling around on his wee tricycle up tae nae good as per.

Gaun yersel, wee man.
 10ky
Msg: 22
Hiring a milf
Posted: 6/28/2017 10:35:10 AM
^
I never thought I'd say this but I'm soooooo fu.cking happy you're back ole man. The death on these forums is haunting. x

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 Jacknher
Msg: 23
Hiring a milf
Posted: 6/28/2017 12:42:15 PM
10ski I think I have an idea that could save you 50 quid.

You could always try hanging around outside a local school about kicking out time. If you gaze adoringly enough at all the precious little moppets as they are coming out........I am sure some young, free and single milf will be impressed enough to want to get to know you better.

Just don't do it for more than a couple of days though.......or your only choice might be a "Wilf" (that is if the watch-house has any female Wardens).
 plantlover1955
Msg: 24
Hiring a milf
Posted: 7/6/2017 2:33:27 PM
Is this "British sense of humor"? LOL, "Not"
 spot4username
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Hiring a milf
Posted: 7/25/2017 5:26:02 PM
Oh dear 10 - don't you guys have Craigslist or Backpage over there?
Aren't there any worthy milfs hanging out at your local?
I can't throw a shoe without hitting a cougar in these parts. They are usually game for a quickie with no strings. I can't vouch for their looks or ability though. It would be Enter At Your Own Risk as it were.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Hiring a milf