Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Nevada  > Mr. Seduction      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 swelman77
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Mr. SeductionPage 1 of 1    
Ladies, wanted to chime in about a Nevada body builder profile name Fizeek. Run,do not engage!Not sure his game however, this is his MO. He's charming well spoken initially his convoy has sublets sexual tones. He'll get you off site then his fun will begin. First off he'll make sexually suggestive convoy then he'll send you great photos of his physique. He's a narcissistic and a sex addict. He has no intention of ever meeting you .

In my instance headequate up a story that he had cervical neck surgery and was in Portland Oregon rehabbing. He gets off on telling you what he is going to do to you sexually. Do not send him nudes as I'm sure he has collected quite a few. I suspect he's married. His average engagement online is about three weeks. If you call him he'll not answer the call or return it. When you call out for an explanation he'll already be on POF talking to his new potential victim. So you've been informed.

I'd be curious as to how ladies on here he's ran this game on. Please post here if you have the misfortune as I have. I have found that POF and a few more sites like ,Mingled are full of fraudsters,catfish,cyber hacks. My suggestion is stick to local men someone you can meet at Starbucks. It's to risky and a waste of valuable time and energy to engage men who live outside your locale. Good luck..
 Hottiemo72
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Mr. Seduction
Posted: 9/11/2017 9:54:00 AM
sounds like the same person I dealt with what name did he use?
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 3
Mr. Seduction
Posted: 11/30/2017 7:57:42 PM
You're 60 years old, yet you're looking for men 25-40. Perhaps if you weren't fishing for guys young enough to be your grandson, you wouldn't be attracting those undesirable types?
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 4
Mr. Seduction
Posted: 12/1/2017 4:42:25 AM

(halcyon_skies) You're 60 years old, yet you're looking for men 25-40. Perhaps if you weren't fishing for guys young enough to be your grandson, you wouldn't be attracting those undesirable types?

Hers isn't a sincere profile. Its arch tone is a dead give-away. 60 year-old women simply aren't that female-dawgy...
Show ALL Forums  > Nevada  > Mr. Seduction