Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Any tips would be greatly appreciated      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 _LivingInTheNow_
Msg: 1
Any tips would be greatly appreciatedPage 1 of 1    
I was just wondering if someone can take a look at my profile and offer any tips or advice. Is it possible that it's a bit too long? I'm trying to be as precise as I can be in describing who I am and what I'm looking for. I know some people might be put off with the spirituality part, but I am looking for someone who is somewhat spiritual. Thanks in advance.
 _LivingInTheNow_
Msg: 2
Any tips would be greatly appreciated
Posted: 7/4/2017 4:53:49 PM
I already switched my main picture and I'll upload a full body shot this week. I will also find some time to rewrite portions and to condense it.

Thank you for providing feedback, very much appreciated.
 _LivingInTheNow_
Msg: 3
Posted: 7/4/2017 4:58:16 PM
While I do believe that we can all learn from any relationships, whether short or long term, I do agree with you that it does sound like I'm just trying to learn from them. I'll either nix or rewrite that paragraph.

The paragraph about breaking my shoulder blade has been a conversation starter though. Not from me, but from them. It's one of the first questions they ask, how I broke it.

Thank you for taking the time to review my profile.
 Forums_only
Msg: 4
Posted: 7/6/2017 8:27:39 AM
If you are still checking in, do replace the photo of 2 random cats with a picture of you WITH the cats. (Site rules, apparently, and removes any question on who they belong to)

It was well-written, but for me, it lacked humour. Oh well.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Any tips would be greatly appreciated