Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Maybe I need a review.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Charmander93
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Maybe I need a review.Page 1 of 1    
I don't think anything is wrong with my profile, but more than a few women just kinda looked at my profile and blocked me. Any feedback would be appreciated. Please don't hold back I have pretty thick skin.
 Forums_only
Msg: 2
Maybe I need a review.
Posted: 7/6/2017 8:45:31 AM
There is nothing 'red flag' wrong with the profile, but it can definitely use some tweaks.

Obvious selfies are silly. You must have a friend/family member/co-worker who could take some fun, casual shots for you. A good main is a well lit shoulders up SMILING head shot.

"Prefer not to say" = I hate kids. If you aren't sure about this answer, use the 'undecided' option. If you really hate/don't want kids, just answer 'No' and get it over with.

The profile was essentially a list of things followed by a begging request for messages. You can do better than that, I'm sure. A few lines about something you like about your work; a couple of your favourite things to do on your days off and why; what type of lady do you hope to meet here; if you can do this with description and humour you'll be miles ahead of the herd.
 Charmander93
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Maybe I need a review.
Posted: 7/6/2017 8:49:39 AM
Thanks for the feedback.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Maybe I need a review.