Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Looking for advise and hints please .      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Forums_only
Msg: 2
Looking for advise and hints please .Page 1 of 1    
Wow - you get replies!?!? You are one lucky b@stard. Most guys go weeks, months or more without a reply.

The pictures may work if you are truly only looking for casual sex. ("want to date but nothing serious") If you were ultimately looking for more, you'd need to add some big boy photos.

I see you have gone with the list of the top 9 most generic Interests. Instead, replace the generic word with a one or two-word specific example of your favourite. If you have a motorcycle, you can answer the 'car' question as a yes as it implies some mode of transportation.

The profile body is a decent skeleton, but needs some meat.

I'm the sort of person who would rather spend the night on the beach than a club, but that doesn't mean I don't know how to have fun. I love to travel and would love to find someone to go on adventures with.
The beach sounds like fun to me, and maybe the lady reading your profile. Why not add a couple of specifics about a favourite travel spot or holiday destination?

I try to treat people how I would like to be treated, my friends would describe me as funny, loyal, caring, witty and deep.
For $20 I bet your friends would describe me the same way. "Friends" will say those things because they like you, so their opinion has no credibility to a stranger. If you are funny, BE funny. Show the witty. What makes you caring? do you volunteer? If you are struggling with a way to show this, instead why not add your favourite comedian in your Interests field?

My current interests and hobbies include watching live music, motorcycle rides, going to the gym, bike rides, skimboarding, going to the cinema and going for walks.
Lists are boring, and repetitive. Why not pick a couple of your most favourite favourites and elaborite? Why? where?

The older I get the more adventurous and ambitious I become, I've learnt that life is to short, I'm looking for someone fun, mature, kind hearted and who has a good sense of humour.
This may work if you drop the 'has a good sense of humour'. You show no humour in your profile and don't give her any indication of what you find humourous. Are you talking puns? Knock-knock jokes? celebrity impressions? Or do you mean someone with a positive attitude and who is already happy and emotionally available? ps - sarcasm is not humour.

Again, depending on what you're REALLY looking for, the photos may be the only thing to tweak.
 IBup4it
Msg: 3
Looking for advise and hints please .
Posted: 7/6/2017 9:59:38 PM
Well personally if I am interested in a woman and after a few messages I lead it to somewhat fun nature but also makes them open their mind a bit. Like I lean slightly to a set up like "nothing says a good time like hot dog in an oven" their immediate response would tell me but I already have my next statement coming anyways "oh like you dont like crescent hotdogs too?" The next one is already set "It wasn't me with their mind in the gutter, does that happen often while you are chatting with me?" I have already set them up one after the other with a list of friendly banter and it's not my fault the lady's minds are guttered they did it all on their own okay well I sort of lead it to a series that I was already getting set to fire.

Don't bore them with messaging keep it interesting spontaneous, you got Baker as a job you could probably throw out dozens of these off hand but harmless remarks like I do. Without even a second thought about it, but you keep it appropriate and clean at the same time. But that is my nature and I let very few see that type of stuff I do.
 Forums_only
Msg: 5
Posted: 7/7/2017 4:10:23 PM
Hi, Michael - nice edits so far!

The photos should convey a bit of serious along with the 'fun' shots. For me, the ones with your buddy can go. We just want to see YOU, big smiles and bright eyes. Something in your baker's uniform would be good, too. There are a couple of duplicated photos/head shots where one can be deleted. How about something from one of your holidays??? You can caption the photos for your reader, too.

Whatever you do, don't allude to any sexual innuendo during your initial messages. It's beyond tacky and you could risk losing contact with the person. The number of pervy messages women of all ages get would amaze you, and they just click 'delete' instead of waiting for a 'just kidding'.

Good luck!
 bobbyjo101
Msg: 7
Posted: 7/12/2017 11:35:52 AM
Your hair looks bad in your second pic. At this point on your profile, that would be the only reason for a girl not to message you. You need to cut the sides with clippers #1 scalp almost and leave the top long. That would look more hipster and then you will get the b*tch*s.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Looking for advise and hints please .