Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Please review my profile.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 thepecansandies
Msg: 1
Please review my profile.Page 1 of 1    
Hi everyone! I would really love it if someone can review my profile and be completely honest. Please review my pictures as well as what I have written in my bio. Are there any possible changes I need to make? What's the first impression of me that you have upon seeing my profile? I'm really interested. Thanks in advance everyone!
 Forums_only
Msg: 2
Please review my profile.
Posted: 7/10/2017 9:50:42 PM
You sound like a blast! My only suggestions would be -

-remove the first line. The wierdo pervy pigs don't read anyway.
- add a line about the type of guy you want to meet, who you find attractive. What kind of personality, attitude, etc.

You will be bombarded with incoming emails from some real douchebags, and in there will be some actual nice guys. Don't be discouraged. Good luck!
 thepecansandies
Msg: 3
Posted: 7/11/2017 4:42:48 AM
Yeah, I've been noticing that the weirdo pervy pigs don't read at all. But I guess I keep it on because of those guys who are not so overtly pervy and are relatively normal but like to see what they can get away with. The kind of guys who string you along and leaves as soon as they get what they want. I know it's not enough to steer away completely all of them, but I'm hoping it will steer away at least some of them.
 Forums_only
Msg: 4
Posted: 7/11/2017 7:51:55 AM
It won't. They'll view it as a challenge. If you want to keep it to reinforce your intent, phrase it positively - what you ARE looking for, and add a couple of characteristics you find important/attractive in a partner. Avoid using words like 'must be' or 'should be'.
 bobbyjo101
Msg: 5
Posted: 7/12/2017 9:34:34 AM
I would use either of the black dress photos as your main photo. You look very pretty in all your pictures, but from far away in the main pic you look like a hippy in the forest. Once you click on the profile, you do look very pretty as well in your main picture, but it looks deceiving from far away. Other than that, you can add more paragraphs if you want to meet someone of substance. You could add a picture with a friend for variation, because they are all of you alone, so a potential date could see the types of people you hang out with and get a sense of whether they would fit in with your crew. You are probably out of most guys leagues so it will narrow your dating pool, so it might be harder for you to find someone.
 njd1221
Msg: 6
Posted: 7/19/2017 1:46:24 AM
Okay here's your main problem. You listed your body type as average. Maybe to you it is, but in reality and ESPECIALLY online you're categorized in the petite/slender/thin category. Why does this matter? Well because I for one filter out all girls that don't list their body type as thin or athletic and toned because when I include average it shows me a bunch of girls that clearly do not have an average body type. Maybe for Walmart at 3 am they do, but not in reality. You have a great profile, very attractive, classy and actually come across as a girl I would probably spend time crafting a message too because it's the type of girl I would take seriously. Some may tell you to leave it because you'll filter out all shallow jerks like me, but just because I prefer a girl in shape doesn't mean I or other dudes are bad guys or only want sex. That's a myth.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Please review my profile.