Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Seeking profile review please      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 munstamomma
Msg: 2
Seeking profile review pleasePage 1 of 1    
I'd make your main photo one of you smiling. That would help!
 SLAFFA
Msg: 3
Seeking profile review please
Posted: 7/16/2017 8:45:35 AM
I'll be blunt here. Your written portion is sketchy at best and I am being very gentle. The regulars will be along shortly to dissect it.

Your pics? I DON'T CARE if you "don't photograph well" or .................... Nobody is going to care.

Would you/have YOU written to or (even looked at) a lady with 4 crummy pics?????????????????

That's what I thought.

Not even ONE "good" Pic = NO replies and/or INcoming Fishmail.
 Forums_only
Msg: 4
Posted: 7/16/2017 9:13:42 AM
Hi, Aaron - it's agreed, you need a great , shoulders up, well lit SMILING head shot as a main, preferably not a webcam photo or obvious selfie.

You also missed the Interests field - once a viewer decides you're cute (and you may well be, we just can't tell from the current main you've selected) she is going to try and find commonalities or conversation starters. Got with maybe 6-ish things that describe your 'favourites', such as a holiday spot, sport you play, team you follow, food or cuisine, comedian, music type, group or artist, something you collection, dessert, board game... whatever.

The profile body is pretty much interchangeable with a bazillion other guys. A few more details/description is needed to help you be memorable. What did you love about Mexico? What is something you love about your work? What is a quality or characteristic of the lady you'd like to meet?

A bit more effort should help. Even still - The Golden Profile still does not guarantee immediate and 100% results, this is a process and you need to be ready for a marathon. Patience and a sense of humour are necessary. Good luck!
 Strawberry_Jello
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 7/16/2017 12:27:47 PM
Then you need to take some new photos.
 Forums_only
Msg: 7
Posted: 7/16/2017 1:58:00 PM
This is already WAY better than when you started. I'd still suggest losing the webcam photo as you do look miserable in it.

Gone Fishin' as a headline sometimes will backfire as it may seem like you've 'left the building' or have lost interest, if you know what I mean. How about instead, "Carpe Diem! Sieze the Carp!" < lame pun, but it's unique to you and specific to one of your Interests.

You have some beauty photos of the fish, but I'd have expected a bigger smile with that second one!
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Seeking profile review please