Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Have Something to Say to Your Ex? Say it Here.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 PennyAnte
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Have Something to Say to Your Ex? Say it Here. Page 1 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
Did you ever think of something you would have wanted to say to your ex..like the better comeback or the best last word? You can say it here. Now. I stole this idea from another random forum I was looking at under Google search engine "the last word". I can't recall the source but I thought some people might like to play along. Have something to say to your ex? Say it here .
 spot4username
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Have Something to Say to Your Ex? Say it Here.
Posted: 7/31/2017 3:21:14 PM
Staircase wit and I do not suffer from it.
For better or worse those comebacks are always right there waiting for me to say them.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 7/31/2017 4:30:42 PM
I would say, "When a woman says, "Is there something you want to tell me?", chances are she already knows.
 IBup4it
Msg: 4
Posted: 7/31/2017 4:52:33 PM
Thank you for renewing my faith in women and allowing me to believe there are still some good women out there. If I happen to find another one like you I will be sure to try not be such a fvck up and hang on to her. I hope you find whatever it is you are looking for cause you deserve all the happiness in the world.

Okay I still suck at writing but she will never see it anyways :P
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 7/31/2017 7:50:21 PM

Did you ever think of something you would have wanted to say to your ex..like the better comeback or the best last word?

Sure, but that would be totally dependent on what unfolded. And IMO, it's not so much the last word, as a certain "bite" wouldn't be the last words said by the two. Plus, it doesn't stop the situation from changing as the other person's going to usually say something back if it was "so much better" -- thus, it many times Wouldn't be the last. :)

I think it's more about how I'd handle the last-end of the Situation instead, and the general position I'd take. And many times putting in a word about something, where, when playing Monday Morning QB, it became clearer days/weeks later.
 JS3344
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 8/1/2017 2:38:27 AM
"Darling, I love you, and I hate you....can we have make-up sex without getting back together this time?"
Posted: 8/1/2017 4:21:45 AM
"I wish you were not damaged goods, I wish you were not impossibly stubborn about getting counselling for your unresolved mental scars, because you could have put all the horrible things behind you and moved on, but you choose to remain the victim for the rest of your life, I wish you stopped letting your family control you like a puppet and lived your own life, I wish you listen to me and understood that I really cared and wanted you get help, so we could make our relationship work and you could learn to be truly happy with yourself, but you chose to let the bad men from previously relationships to me, rule the rest of your life"
 Chromis1
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 8/1/2017 6:07:07 AM
"You're right."
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 9
Posted: 8/1/2017 6:14:33 AM
Can I have my cd's back ?
 PollyR107
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 8/1/2017 9:39:52 AM
Thanks for giving me an opportunity to find this better guy. I'm so happy right now.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 8/1/2017 9:53:52 AM

Thanks for giving me an opportunity to find this better guy. I'm so happy right now.

"... You're welcome, honey. I'm glad you cheated on me." ;)
 cindi_rella
Msg: 12
Posted: 8/1/2017 2:39:42 PM
To my ex I would say:
Im sorry you let your effed up family ruin our relationship with their drama because I really loved you. I still think about the wedding
we could have had and the beautiful blond haired/blue eyed baby we talked about making together. Even though its been 10 years, it still makes me sad.
 PennyAnte
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 8/2/2017 9:43:22 AM
I thought you were perfect for me until I found out your addiction to gambling was all you really cared about. I got tired of taking a back seat for the Queen of hearts.
 2ufo2
Msg: 14
Posted: 8/2/2017 10:52:42 AM
No, I don't want to have sex for 'old-time-sake' and I really wish you'd talk to your son - even if it's just once a year.
 PennyAnte
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 8/2/2017 11:31:30 AM
If you had been honest with me instead of being secretive and deceptive I could have forgiven you for almost anything. What you did didn't hurt me as much as the fact that you lied to me. I hate liars.
 forumslady
Msg: 16
Posted: 8/3/2017 12:49:31 PM
PennyAnte- My ex is a narcissist.
I'm well rid of him.
As much as he hurt me, I learned something from it, so here is what I would say. (And thank you Penny, for giving me the opportunity to say it, since he never would)...................

Thank you.
Thank you for saying something so viscous and cruel, that it finally woke me up. I needed to wake up.
I know you will never apologize for how you treated me, or give me closure, because you knew I needed it.
I don't need it anymore, because I found closure on my own, by ridding my heart and mind of you.
Thank you for helping me to figure what love is, by demonstrating what it isn't.
Thank you for distancing yourself from our children, they are better off without a father that would stay out of their lives because they are no longer a source of narc supply, now that they are older.
Thank you for helping me realize that I was stronger than I ever knew.
Thank you for the peace I now have, in my life.
Thank you for helping me realize that I am a good person and I always was.
I feel no need for revenge, life and karma will take care of you, good luck with that, you will need it.
 PennyAnte
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 8/3/2017 7:51:24 PM
You loved everything I let you do. You always got your way. I was like your rag doll and you loved having control over me. You called me love puppet. It's to bad the truth got in the way of our fantasy. It was fun while it lasted.
 meowzing
Msg: 18
Posted: 8/3/2017 9:00:28 PM
I don't really have exes- maybe an old bo here and there. Both the men I loved passed on, so if I could say anything to any of them it would be thanks for sharing what part of our lives we were able to. I will cherish the good memories made while I still can remember them. My heart will forever miss a piece they took with them when they left.
 PennyAnte
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 8/4/2017 6:16:49 AM
You may have been my soulmate but you were the one that came to turn my world upside down, who would forever change me, who would break me. I was broken. I had never loved someone more and had never been lead on to believe in that much passion. Your words wounded me, took away my esteem, left me filled with self doubt. I put so much effort into morphing into who and what I thought you wanted me to be until I realize you never really wanted me. You just wanted someone to use. What broke me was I betrayed myself. I was perfect just the way I was ...just not for you. It broke me that you could never see past your agenda and see me, and accept me the way I was. That broke me and some days even though it is years later I still feel like I am picking up the pieces trying to mend my broken heart.
 purplerider1200
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 8/4/2017 5:51:43 PM
Thanks for leaving.
 ThroatLozenge
Msg: 21
Posted: 8/5/2017 10:29:49 AM
Have fun riding the Cawk Carousel of online dating

Hahahahaha
 PennyAnte
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 8/5/2017 12:29:43 PM
Ha ha.. C*Ck Carousel. Do you watch Popp on Youtube?
 Walts
Msg: 23
Posted: 8/6/2017 5:38:43 AM
I don't like repeating myself, so,,,,,,

I won't.

plantlover1955
Msg: 24
Posted: 8/6/2017 4:11:49 PM
Yah, wish I would have never met you.
 PennyAnte
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 8/6/2017 8:05:28 PM
I wrote you a 4 page letter and then put it in the fire pit. I felt better after I wrote it . You didn't have to read it. I wouldn't expect you to understand a word of it anyway. It was nice watching it burn.
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Have Something to Say to Your Ex? Say it Here.