Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > Is Oral copulation Acceptable?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 DDSearle
Msg: 1
Is Oral copulation Acceptable?Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Oral sex appears to be popular; it's promoted so much in the media that it seems as though being pushed; and seldom is it criticised. But isn't this dangerous? The incidence of venereal disease is increasing: and, slowly but surely, it's getting harder to medicate –
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4752746/Gonorrhoea-spreads-oral-sex-expert-warns.html
 DDSearle
Msg: 2
Is Oral copulation Acceptable?
Posted: 8/3/2017 4:49:34 AM
I am relieved that I'm not partial to receiving or giving it. And I'm convinced that our bodies ought to be treated respectfully.
Meanwhile, others are indulging in what may be a major cause of antibiotic-resistance. (Mind you, oral sex with an android or gynoid could be made disease-free.) And it's about time that the truth be told
 DDSearle
Msg: 3
Posted: 8/3/2017 6:32:36 AM
Even more dangerous to human health may be the popularity of anal sex. And it's hard to gather its extent because its practitioners would be embarrassed to reveal their activities. But if anecdotal evidence is to go-by, the prevalence of oral osculation or lingual penetration of the anus is increasing: and it's a sure means of spreading microbial infection
 LOLTrump
Msg: 4
Posted: 8/3/2017 6:59:27 AM
Do you take crazy pills, or are you just a troll?
 DDSearle
Msg: 5
Posted: 8/3/2017 10:08:07 AM
Can't you keep your tongue out of anything?
 LOLTrump
Msg: 6
Posted: 8/3/2017 11:13:39 AM

Can't you understand how a forum works?
 DDSearle
Msg: 7
Posted: 8/3/2017 11:25:10 AM
I can see that some put some work into their comments etc
Butt, you do not (for what's a quotation-or-two?)
Do you?
 LOLTrump
Msg: 8
Posted: 8/3/2017 11:44:02 AM
Ok, so crazy pills it is.
 DDSearle
Msg: 9
Posted: 8/3/2017 12:04:27 PM
Butt it isn't okay
Why, advertise your witlessness?
 LOLTrump
Msg: 10
Posted: 8/3/2017 1:51:41 PM

Butt it isn't okay

Not, it is fine.

You are just over-reacting to noise you are mistaking for important news.
 Inicia
Msg: 11
Posted: 8/7/2017 7:28:40 AM

How fricken ironic and witty in an oral sex conversation. it subtly lost on oversensitive belligerent ears.. too funny!!!
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 8/8/2017 4:10:06 AM
Oral copulation is impossible for humans, by definition. There may be some species of flatworm or some such which copulate orally, but humans cannot.

As for your concern about germs and diseases, copulation involves as much danger as oral sex does. Since your logical support for your argument fails out of the gate, and you are obviously intelligent, that suggests that your real antipathy for oral sex and other non-copulation forms of sexual pleasure, is stimulated by something else entirely.

There are lots of things that other humans indulge in with immense pleasure with each other, which I find revolting. But I know from careful self-examination, that this isn't due to any such general reasons such as health dangers, it's instead due to various influences on me growing up, some physiological elements of the acts which I find unpleasant, the sights smells and sounds that are intrinsic to them, which excite some, but embarrass or otherwise upset me, and so on. For example, I enjoy oral stimulation in each direction extremely pleasurable; but I prefer not to indulge in it mutually at the same time, because of where my nose inevitably comes to rest.
 DDSearle
Msg: 13
Posted: 8/8/2017 4:27:44 AM
The topic is on oral copulation, which, in my view is easily done
But you seem to be misreading it as oral fertilisation
The former is dangerous; latter, impossible
 hakkata
Msg: 14
Posted: 8/8/2017 9:31:13 AM
^^^ You know, there is a sex thread for these types of discussions.... I don't think this quite qualifies under the science-philosophy thread. Your initial post was ridiculous. Who gives a damn whether you like or approve of oral sex or not? That's the last thing I want to read about under this thread.
 DDSearle
Msg: 15
Posted: 8/8/2017 9:49:17 AM
There's enough evidence that antibiotic-resistant germs are being harboured in the throat of oral-sex practitioners, from where they can pass to the genitals of others; and that this condition may be spreading. However, there is no real evidence that black holes, dark energy or dark matter exists, is there?
 hakkata
Msg: 16
Posted: 8/8/2017 9:56:53 AM
Yea, there is absolute evidence that black holes, dark energy and dark matter do exist.... as for your other comments...you look like an old prude, so I'm not surprised about your opinions.... but let me reiterate...nobody gives a damn about an old man's opinions on the virtues of oral sex, or on how healthy it is or is not, but you insist on giving it to us anyway... on a thread where it does not belong. That means you are not only an old prude... but you are an a hole of an old prude. Very sad.
 DDSearle
Msg: 17
Posted: 8/8/2017 10:21:03 AM
At least there is a picture of me here, which is more than can be said of you
But I shouldn't think that an ageist bigot such as you would wish to show his face here
And if you fail to come up with a photo, show us, at least, your 'evidence' for dark energy and dark matter &c
 hakkata
Msg: 18
Posted: 8/8/2017 10:34:30 AM

And if you fail to come up with a photo, show us, at least, your 'evidence' for dark energy and dark matter &c

Are you kidding me...you expect me to make the effort to prove the existence of dark energy and dark matter because you demand I do so? Are you related to Babbling a hole by chance?

Let me suggest you start regularly reading Scientific American and learn something about science instead of obsessing over the sex practices of humanity which you find repugnant.
 DDSearle
Msg: 19
Posted: 8/8/2017 11:02:07 AM
I should think that, unless you are fit enough to perform it on yourself (which is unlikely),
you have no experience of oral sex
 hakkata
Msg: 20
Posted: 8/8/2017 11:16:30 AM
^^^^^^really? Maybe you can provide the evidence on which you base your opinion, or is your post just evidence you pull things out of your rear end?
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 8/8/2017 2:22:00 PM

The topic is on oral copulation, which, in my view is easily done
But you seem to be misreading it as oral fertilisation
The former is dangerous; latter, impossible

All definitions of the word copulation state that it refers to penis in vagina.

And again, I agree that there are health dangers involved with oral and other non-copulation. I just find your assertion that they are MORE dangerous than copulation itself, to be absurd and unsupportable.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 22
Posted: 8/8/2017 2:47:39 PM
"our bodies ought to be treated respectfully. "

Well, I don't think anything illustrates more reverence for the body than oral sex ( shrug )

However, if it really is that " dangerous " then perhaps couples who enjoy pleasing eachother this way might consider cutting back to , I don't know, only 5 times/day ?
 DDSearle
Msg: 23
Posted: 8/8/2017 2:55:08 PM
^^ The detonation of copulation is the act or state of to couple
And I'm confident that that is right, despite your connotation
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 24
Posted: 8/24/2017 10:37:47 AM

Well, I don't think anything illustrates more reverence for the body than oral sex ( shrug )

However, if it really is that " dangerous " then perhaps couples who enjoy pleasing eachother this way might consider cutting back to , I don't know, only 5 times/day ?

+1

Oh I SAY !
SPOT ON !
 DDSearle
Msg: 25
Posted: 8/27/2017 5:23:09 AM
Yesterday evening, 26 August, on L B C radio, a presenter called 'Lucy Beresford' , in (mock-delight? and) some breathlessness, held a favourable discussion &c on oral sex etc. She even mentioned (anal) 'rimming' as though that were also a good thing. And this was broadcast early in the evening, when young and impressionable persons would have been listening

And it's vexing that the (UK-in-particular) media, which wouldn't, till two-decades-or-one-ago, touch on such subjects, has come to introduce them by mentioning them in a homosexual context. I presume that that's because it renders it hard to oppose such a subject if so-doing goes against the activities of a politically-correct group. Apart from that, broadcasters appear to be acting in the knowledge that to have such things presented by an articulate sweet-sounding woman is disarming, whereas to have them explored by an honest middle-aged heterosexual man might be threatening
Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > Is Oral copulation Acceptable?