Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > football teams      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 scareymush
Msg: 2
football teamsPage 1 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
haha

Well, I ain't a Rangers fan nor a Motherwell one and I couldn't give two hoots about football so I'm very under qualified to comment but comment I will..

Rangers fans are****eads...if Helen from Glasgow, U.K. is anything to go by....she's not a Scot, she's a United Kingdomer!

So yeah, it doesn't surprise me to hear about your experience, they're very bitter people apparently. Also they can't speak English properly, peppering the guff they come out with with words like perfidious and proclivities. They sing out of tune too, have no lips and look a lot like Colleen Nolan's blonde haired sisters....kinda yuck and are ten years older than they say they are..

Jaysus, no wonder male rangers fans are looking elsewhere for love if what I described above is sitting on the stands beside them...and no wonder they can't handle rejection after all that effort they had to go to to escape the clutches of their females.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 4
view profile
History
football teams
Posted: 8/5/2017 9:59:48 AM
So I'm guessing if you're rangers you love the Queen and are protestant but if your Celtic you're Catholic and republican?

How very strange.

I don't know what religion most of my friends are and I don't give a stuff, especially as it is we Jedis who will inherit the universe.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 5
view profile
History
football teams
Posted: 8/5/2017 10:00:39 AM
First the barry news. My lassie, rat bairn gave birth to a baby daughter. Amelia. 27 and a half hours she has been in the hospital. The wee yin only weighs 4lbs so she is in some part of the hossie.

But a grandad again. I'm just away to guzzle a wreck the hoose juice. Amelias da though is a merricks fan. Ah well.

I have seen lassies profiles with them either wearing hun tops or the plastic paddies.
I love telling the sellick fans about their history that they do not know.
The fact that Hibernian Football Club gave sellick the hooped jerseys as a goodwill gesture.

Then the fact they stole all our players using bribes. That sellick became the thieving gits
that they are.

And a belter is to tell them that some sellick fans would have their founder andy kearns turning in his grave.
The usual answer is 'stoap talking crap big yin, brother walfrid founded sellick'.
To which i reply 'his ma and da never christened him brother walfrid did they?'

Anyway the rangers lassies usually have a rangers top on or on one occasion a sash and a lodge banner. Or union flags.

And true story one photie with a uda flag.

Priceless

Pauline
Your clubs colours since they were formed is on this site. Check the hibees one and see where sellick got their hoops from

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Scottish_Football_League/Scotland_Index.htm

Aw and here is a report of the first Scotland v england womens international football game. Played at easter road. We beat them. The second one through the weege was abandoned due to crowd trouble......

http://www.donmouth.co.uk/womens_football/1881.html
 vlad dracul
Msg: 6
view profile
History
football teams
Posted: 8/5/2017 11:27:11 AM
Chapster
"So I'm guessing if you're rangers you love the Queen and are protestant but if your Celtic you're Catholic and republican? How very strange. I don't know what religion most of my friends are and I don't give a stuff, especially as it is we Jedis who will inherit the universe."

Are you a football man mate? Up here sellick and the huns have played the religious card for monetary gain for many many years. Their songs don't bother me because the vast majority i would say of their fans know not their history.

Celtics stadium is just of from the bridgeton area of the weege. A loyalist strong hold. A few years back a young celtic fan was murdered by having his throat cut when walking past a loyalist pub after a game. Now us being Hibbies we usually get on no to bad after a game at celtic because we wear green. Our club crest has a harp for our history, edinburgh castle for the city, the ship the persevere for leith where we are based and a football.

Head to the barras and you have the welcome inn and the old barns. Both irish republican/ira boozers.

At rangers ground at castle greyskull we have no chance of a pint. We would get murdered on paisley road west.

Celtic manager jock stein who led celtic to a european cup win with players all born within (i think) 20 miles from the weege. Although celtic stole jock stein from us and their keeper ronnie simpson as well.

The celtic board of directors would not give stein a seat on the board. Why? He was a protestant.

Rangers meanwhile had a policy of not signing catholic footballers. Until graeme souness signed ex celtic hero mo johnstone.

Most towns and cities have buses of supporters leave to follow the ugly sisters. They between them have destroyed scottish football.

Last week at sunderland some celtic fans were singing a derogatory song about murdered lee rigby. Because he was a british soldier.

Celtic wave palestinian flags at games. Rangers fly israeli flags.

Have you watched the film trainspotting 2? This scene below, no more catholics will be happening in towns and cities in central scotland and ayrshire. The orcs in the clip just LOOK like huns. We can tell. They do not realise what a parody they have become.....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P-0hIJOqlnE
 billybonds
Msg: 9
football teams
Posted: 8/5/2017 5:35:36 PM
Scarey , I just looked at your profile carefully and you are only a young girl . One day you will be ashamed of your bigotry.
 Squareslice
Msg: 10
football teams
Posted: 8/5/2017 6:40:10 PM
I loathe footie.... I'm a Partick Thistle fan.
Nuff said.
 scareymush
Msg: 12
football teams
Posted: 8/6/2017 11:22:34 AM
Billy, I am not a bigot, I referred to someone who definitely is and who is also a rangers fan....I wrote "if she is anything to go by etc. etc."

Sectarianism doesn't exist in my part of the world, but that yoke I am talking about used to personally attack my being Irish a lot and believe me your naming yourself Billy and thinking the Queen's a gilf wouldn't make any difference to someone with such deep-seated sectarian hatred as hers, even if you're also inclined to call your family 'those Fenian b@stards'.

What I am ashamed of is self-loathing men.
 billybonds
Msg: 13
football teams
Posted: 8/6/2017 2:55:03 PM
I think we could all do with a little more self loathing
 scareymush
Msg: 14
football teams
Posted: 8/6/2017 4:21:28 PM
I won't be hating myself on the basis that I am Irish, you sound like Opus Dei is right up your street, good luck with all of that self-flagellation and I hope that, at the very least, your horsehair shirt is tailored nicely.

But seriously it is quite sad that you as a man of Irish descent would buy into anti-Irish sentiment and discriminate against yourself...is it really that hard to be an Anglophile and love yourself too?

You and Helen should date...a masochist and a sadist...a perfect pairing!
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 15
view profile
History
football teams
Posted: 8/8/2017 1:52:40 AM
Vlad,

I have led a very sheltered life I think. I was brought up in an area where you either went to the protestant school over the road or were bussed to the catholic school miles away. At the tender age of 5 or 6, I thought it to be a pretty perverse thing to be doing. I especially didn't understand the bit where if my catholic mates skipped church on a Sunday they got whipped when they went to school on Monday. I sort of learned from that that catholics were a bit stupid if they were prepared to put up with such crap. If our Vicar had tried the same thing....................anyway, where was Jesus in all that?

I did try Sunday school at about 6 years old but it wasn't for me and refused to ever go again. Big disappointment to my Mum!

I did go to Everton and Liverpool a few times in the 70s and 80s. I enjoyed the games but the crowds outside the grounds were something else. Mind the police at the time were a tad indiscriminate too, often scarier than the fans. I have a lot of Evertonian friends but I live miles away now so will probably never ever get to another game. I guess I just don't understand the loyalty you guys exhibit to one team.

I remember my Dad's TA regiment getting the freedom of Birkenhead which meant a lot of marching, flags and bands and bigwigs saluting. Unfortunately, it also clashed with the Cup Final and Everton were playing (1966?). The speeches droned on and you could feel the tension rising. Luckily the Mayor got the results sent out from the Town Hall and let us know before everyone pissed off.

Before the war my Dad played in one of the reserve teams for both Everton and Liverpool. He also played for Chester and Shrewbury or Oswestry I think. He was of the old hard school so often played as A.N.Other which was quite a common nod to the blind donkey ruse back then.

If anything I was a toffee in my youth but have always remotely followed and wanted both Liverpool teams to do well (I have moved around a lot of here and abroad and haven't lived on Merseyside for almost 40 years). You'll never understand that position I know. My Dad was the same though, he always wanted to be accepted as a scouser though he was born on the Wirral. Conversely my Mum who was from Scottie Road acknowledged that fact but didn't have a lot of time for scousers who thought they were superior because of it.

Bit of a ramble - did anyone get this far?
 Jo van
Msg: 16
football teams
Posted: 8/8/2017 5:10:30 AM
I think "rival" football "fans"/"hooligans" should be allowed to kill each other, with impunity, and without medical/police intervention, until they're all gone.

Then I think they should be posthumously given "Darwin Awards".

I've always thought it should be turned into a "sport".
Give them the pitch, one day a month.
"Anything goes", any weapons (except firearms, which could injure innocent, bloodthirsty spectators) would be allowed, "fill yer boots", let's see how brave you are.
But the survivors have to pay the full costs of their medical treatment, naturally.

It's just more dim, "identity politics" to 'fuel' the tribal "needs" of the terminally insecure.
Jmo.
 scareymush
Msg: 17
football teams
Posted: 8/8/2017 7:30:48 AM

I have led a very sheltered life I think. I was brought up in an area where you either went to the protestant school over the road or were bussed to the catholic school miles away. At the tender age of 5 or 6, I thought it to be a pretty perverse thing to be doing. I especially didn't understand the bit where if my catholic mates skipped church on a Sunday they got whipped when they went to school on Monday. I sort of learned from that that catholics were a bit stupid if they were prepared to put up with such crap. If our Vicar had tried the same thing....................anyway, where was Jesus in all that?

I did try Sunday school at about 6 years old but it wasn't for me and refused to ever go again. Big disappointment to my Mum!

That's so funny for me to read because it's true! They'd teach you all about how God gives us free will and then beat the bejaysus out of you if you dared not comply with the church's demands of you.

But, we weren't entirely stupid. If we went to Mass it would either be to hang out with all the other boys and girls at the back of the church or to run in and then run out again after grabbing that Sunday's church Missal which gave you the order of the mass and prayers said as proof we attended.

But the parents soon cottoned on to our chicanery, Missals were no longer freely available and we'd have to repeat the priest's sermon word for word which would be him politicising from the pulpit.

My Da threatened to kick me out of his house if I didn't go to mass, so I volunteered to go to Mass with him on Sunday evenings but that interfered with his philandering...he decided to allow me to think for myself then.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 18
view profile
History
football teams
Posted: 8/9/2017 12:27:47 AM
"It's just more dim, "identity politics" to 'fuel' the tribal "needs" of the terminally insecure.
Jmo."

Says the man who supports the labour party as part of his identity. See? You are sneering, again, at citizens because they like something that you do not. Do you realise when you post sometimes jo that your arrogance and total disdain of folk you see as lesser beings shines like a beacon? Probably not.

Chapster
I have been to anfield three times. Once to watch the Hibees when we played liverpool in the fair cities cup. Then when Scotland beat wales in a world cup qualifier. Then with arsenal for a league game. I like seeing everton doing well. Even more so because of alan stubbs and john doolan being our management team that won us the Scottish cup for the first time in 114 years.

And because you are a toffee chapster i show this below. About what your club does in the community. Maybe mr 'I'm cleverer than you are' down in oxford can stop sniffing his own farts for a while and see that he is talking shite, again, regarding football. After the shite he posted about football and the murdoch empire you would think he would give up.

Everton run 26 disability teams, and two of their footballers competed in the London Paralympics. Another benefiting from one of the club’s myriad schemes, a young badminton player who has dwarfism, is in training for next year’s Paralympics. Everton challenge people to target “the podium” in Rio.

Their schemes are extensive. Everton work with young offenders, achieving a 76 per cent non-reoffending rate in the first year, compared with the national figure of 26%.

They run a programme to tackle dementia, using old interviews from legends like Dixie Dean on audio CDs to stir memories.

They have opened Everton Free School, transforming the lives of children who were struggling educationally.

They look after children whose lives have been scarred by crime, hosting one annual event for those whose families have been affected by manslaughter.

So many projects. Everton run social-inclusion schemes. They back projects confronting racism and homophobia. This year, Everton are extending their work internationally and also focusing on environmental issues.

All Premier League clubs are involved in community work but few do it as well as Everton, the self-styled “People’s Club”. “We don’t do community because we should be seen to do it, we do it because we want to and because it’s needed,’’ Barrett-Baxendale said. “We service over 2,000 charitable requests per season.

Demand is so high, with the increase in referrals from the health service, and education and employment issues. A gentleman unemployed for 10 years may find interaction with a Jobcentre difficult but we can use the power of the Everton crest to engage with him.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 19
view profile
History
football teams
Posted: 8/9/2017 2:08:37 AM
Thanks Vlad, that's pretty impressive stuff. Well done Everton.

Scarey, what other conclusion could a 6 year old come to? Was I tempted to become a catholic? Err, no.

And after all that religioning what happened? Well, the family next door was what we called back then "Bog Irish". The father and mother were both pretty uneducated or at least to a very low level. The whole family went to church on a Sunday and I expect the Dad ended up in the pub afterwards. The whole area was comparatively poor but it was how you chose to live your life which made the difference. The bloke next door worked on the docks with my Dad. The difference was that whilst my Dad spent a lot of his wages on himself, the bloke next door blew pretty much all of his in the pub.

Of the 6 kids, one lad spent most of his life in gaol the other 2 boys muddled through like the rest of us. One of the girls was a prostitute with a few random kids, one had a fair few kids and the other ran way. All that religious stuff didn't do them a power of good.
 Jo van
Msg: 20
football teams
Posted: 8/9/2017 5:33:03 AM

Says the man who supports the labour party as part of his identity.

I've tried to explain this to you before, but you clearly haven't understood.
"Identity" means "race", religion, nationality etc.
Or in this case, in football; the colour of scarf you're wearing.

I admit it's confusing, because some "nationalists" and "racists", like ukip, the BNP, EDL etc attempt to conflate "identity politics" with actual politics.
For me, politics isn't about "identity", (whether self-ascribed, or "diagnosed" by others), it's about policies, and how we choose to live as a society.

See? You are sneering, again, at citizens because they like something that you do not.

I was "sneering" at the people who "like" to cause violence and mayhem, based on which football team another person "likes", but often just because someone happens to have the misfortune of sharing a train with them, or have expressed some objections to their lairey, drunken, obnoxious behaviour.
These are violent dimwits, you're gonna have a hard time "justifying" that behaviour.
They turn town-centres into war zones, smashing shop windows, and abusing and injuring innocent men, women, and children.
Are you saying that's ok, just because they "like" to do that?

Do you realise when you post sometimes jo that your arrogance and total disdain of folk you see as lesser beings shines like a beacon? Probably not.

If people act like fvckin morons, lots of people will show "disdain".
Eg:

Football hooligans run riot in Glasgow after Scotland v England match with bottles thrown at players, a fan ‘glassed’ and 13 arrests made
A source said seven police vans and two ambulances were in the area at the time of the fight.

Trouble flared on and the off pitch with a bottle thrown at England players during the game – and even reached abroad after a shocking video showed yobs hurling chairs at each other in Magaluf.

Before the match a 30-strong mob of hooligans went on the rampage near St Enoch’s Square and a footie fan was injured at a Glasgow pub when a glass was thrown.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/scottish-news/3773616/football-hooligans-glasgow-scotland-england-match-bottles-thrown-at-players-fan-glassed-arrests/

This happens every week.
If they were 15-year-olds, I could sort of understand it, but these are 40 and 50 year old men.
There's really no excuse Vlad. (Not even: "I was drunk").

So yeah, IMO, they are "lesser beings".
Lock'em up, and throw away the key, I say.
If they can't behave in a civilised manner, they shouldn't be in a civilised society.
(Or, as I previously suggested, just let them kill each other, we'd be better without them.)
Jmo
 billybonds
Msg: 23
football teams
Posted: 8/9/2017 6:57:31 AM
I must say with old age I too understand how Jo feels about
the morons that attend association football matches. And yet
at the loveliest club in the entire world, we see not a murmur
of it. Something that befits a world cup winning side.

Personally I don't think jo is going to answer vlad's point that
Jo is the quintessence of tribalism, when it comes to the G.B.
labour party. It all reminds me of Dennis skinner in the warmongering Blair years.

Apparently, Chavez knocked three zeros of it in 2008 and
called the new currency bolivar fuerte, meaning "strong" don't
laugh ours is called sterling, meaning genuine.

Venezuela has more oil than Saudi Arabia and it was once,... one
of the richest countries in the world. Diane Abbott cited Venezuela as evidence that
" there is another way" lefty people
have fallen over themselves in recent years to praise the policies
of the spend and never mind tomorrow nutters.

Anyway soon after 2008 in September 2014 it took one hundred bolivars to
get 1 paper dollar .. Feb 2015...200 bolivar. ..Sept 2015
..730 bolivar to get a dollar...Feb 2016...1000...Dec 2016 ..4,300
bolivars...28th July 2017...10,000 bolivars...so strong

August 1st ...12,000 to the dollar ...Aug 3rd...16,000 bolivars.
Not a whiff of austerity there as they starve....
 billybonds
Msg: 25
football teams
Posted: 8/9/2017 7:25:21 AM
Ah yes, Pauline " shankly "

And an ironic goal

West ham 1 motherwell zero. .....

I'm at imperial wharf
I can see Michael caine's penthouse at Chelsea wharf
It's raining
I'm in a t shirt
I have a umbrella
5 minutes from the car though
Clapham junction now
Busiest rail station in the world apparently
My connection is 1549 platform 11
Walking in 1 sec.........

Skol cup final 1987 ...only football north of England
My niece is a law student at the L. S. E. ..
Leftist fabian nonsense taught there
I've seen the stain glass window....
Definitely walking now!!!!

Owen coyle ??? Lol
 Jo van
Msg: 27
football teams
Posted: 8/9/2017 7:44:12 AM
Well Pauline, it might not happen every week where you are, but it happens every week somewhere.

For about 20 years I lived about a mile from Oxford's old ground, and every week, (if they were playing "at home",) the shopping centre was filled with police vans, hundreds of police, usually about half a dozen "police-horses" and large gangs of drunken "supporters", grown men, behaving like baying troglodytes, and, all too often, resorting to violence.

You started this thread to talk about why some people let their "hatred" for other teams, affect their "dating" decisions, which kind of proves the ridiculous "importance" which many "fans" (short for fanatics, -Seldom a good thing, in any context.) attach to what is actually a made-up and largely inimportant game.

It seems to me, that if a grown-man is prepared to openly cry, because someone "missed a penalty kick", or to "hate" supporters of another team, that that carries all the symptoms of an unstable personality.
It's irrational behaviour, IMO.

Enjoyment from watching a game is one thing, but attaching so much personal importance, to something so trivial, is just self-delusion.
The results of football don't matter.

Now it might just be that violent psychopaths simply "use" football, and if it wasn't football, it'd be something else, I'll concede that.
But for at least the last 50 years, it's been football.
Films like "the Football Factory", and "Green Street"(?), acknowledge and even "glamourise" the violent sub-culture which exists among supporters.
Even the ones who don't actually fight, themselves, actively chant aggressive, threatening, provocative, verbalisations at their opponents and their supporters.

And some dimwits, (as you've correctly identified) continue with that stupidity, into "real life". (If "dating" can accurately be described as "real life"? )

So to pretend it doesn't go on, leaves you somewhat "hoisted by your own petard", as it were....

You started by basically asking "why are some people so tragically dim" (to paraphrase).
And now you're saying :"no they're really not"?

I attempted to answer, with my theory.
Every single instance of "football violence", was first preceded by irrational "hatred", and foolish, aggressive verbalisations against the objects of that "hatred"
It's not what I would call sane.
Jmo
 billybonds
Msg: 31
football teams
Posted: 8/9/2017 8:18:40 AM
Now hang on here, I don't do links aka someone else's
Opinion or here's my favourite ****ing song. But it does look
like west ham figure in these links heavily. And I would just
Like to say the bigger the club obviously the more violence.
And as football clubs go none are bigger than the "ammers"

But if you were to fit this violence metric with a handicap
ratio you would see west ham violence run to near zero.
And a small rural Scottish backwater club climb to the
sextillion. ..just saying. ..
 scareymush
Msg: 32
football teams
Posted: 8/9/2017 8:32:26 AM
^^^^^^

Sorry to interrupt you lot up there but....

@ Justanother..

That's a very tragic story, alcoholism coupled with oppressive religiosity and its inherent hypocrisy would naturally cause dysfunction within a family unit. On top of growing up impoverished and possibly having witnessed acts of violence from a young age....those children were born into disadvantage galore..they were also discriminated against by those who considered their parents to be ignorant bog trotters from the island next door.

You do know that the British sent to Ireland murderous scumbag criminal thick as a brick yobs to kill Irish people don't you? Now what sort of people would do such a thing and what was so lacking in the people who chose to carry out their despicable government's instructions? Should I believe that all English people are evil, especially Anglicans and Church of England followers who's religious beliefs didn't prevent them from carrying out horrible acts on a people they were brainwashed into believing were inferior?

There is actually a school of belief here in Ireland whereby English people are considered untrustworthy with vicious streaks...the amount of serial killers and rapists you guys have over there is unbelievable.

There's so much to be disdainful of contemporary British culture too with their youth's obsession with celebrity, their education being dismally poor, being so over sexed and it's Tory government's cruelty to their own people....I wouldn't wish the type of oppression Irish people have experienced at the hands of the Catholic Church on the Brits but maybe they could be more spiritual like the majority of Irish people are.

You might think this post is unnecessarily defensive and probably it is, but I firmly believe it would be wrong to allow people to think Irish people are uneducated and stupid....I might have misconstrued the intent behind your post, I think that you were mostly complaining about Catholicism and it would be a rare Irish person of my generation and above who wouldn't agree with you but it hurt my feelings a lot when you called that family next door 'Bog Irish'.

Another awful injustice is that it's well known Irish migrants are mostly very successful over there because they are hardworking and intelligent....from footballers to artists, writers, musicians, politicians, the people who built your infrastructure and even Billybonds, Orange, Flutterby etc. To class Irish people as anything other than amazing wonderful people in every regard would be to tell an eons old English lie.
 billybonds
Msg: 34
football teams
Posted: 8/9/2017 10:30:40 AM
Smugly what......I love all the threads.. I'm like an eight week old
puppy. ...threads are never trolled, derailed or flamed ?? in my
world ...I love all posters ...road trippers...love coaches. ....even the
ones that are determined to twist my words and make me look imbecilic ....
I even like jo's rastsfarian emoticon. ..without some posters on here we'd
have to invent them ...if we didn't have ky ...orange would lead a drab
existence all alone in his grounds with only his dry martini and the odd bikini clad student...
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 36
football teams
Posted: 8/9/2017 12:02:46 PM
I went to crazy mini golf last Saturday evening.
Playing a nice few rounds when the 3 guys in front of us started arguing, they got louder then the barging and pushing began. By the time I'd pencilled in my score card and looked up one guy had the other by the throat and was choking him. Other people and their friend tried to separate them, security were called.
Hilariously competitive and passionate
Turned me on a bit :)
 vlad dracul
Msg: 37
view profile
History
football teams
Posted: 8/10/2017 4:28:53 AM
"Even the ones who don't actually fight, themselves, actively chant aggressive, threatening, provocative, verbalisations at their opponents and their supporters.
And some dimwits, (as you've correctly identified) continue with that stupidity, into "real life". (If "dating" can accurately be described as "real life"? )"

Have to agree with ron spart there like. Have you seen the baying mob chanting 'the red flag' or 'things can only get better'? Well lairy i can tell you. Ive seen the centre of Edinburgh closed down many times by hooligans of the International Socialist Collective. . Stopping innocent folk from shopping and getting home from work. Shouting and swearing and fighting the polis.

Then their team got a new manager. Their aggressive chanting of 'things can only get better' putting fear into all and sundry. Who remembers when London Labour FC played an away game against iraq? The International Socialist Collective fought the iraqi Weapons Of Mass Destruction hoolies.

The ISC though killed and maimed thousands. So folks how many of YOUR identity football team have actually invaded a country and killed and maimed many many innocents?

I know Hibernian Football Club has no blood on its hands.
 Jo van
Msg: 38
football teams
Posted: 8/10/2017 4:53:46 AM

I was joking and even if I had been serious where on earth did I mention football violence in my opening post?

Ok. You got me.

In my defence; I don't really read his posts, I just sort of "skim" them,
"blah blah...tits.....blah blah...arse...blah blah....why do women always? Why can't I get one?.... blah blah blah etc etc....

Now that you've posted both yours and his, I can see it was a clever "homage"/piss-take of his words.
Very good.

As to violence, when that tends to follow naturally from the kind of irrational hatred which you mentioned.
I've admitted I was "suckered".
My bad.

And yes Vlad, it's all the fault of "socialists".
The queen's one, Maggie Thatch, and Mervin King, and Bob Diamond, and Janet Yelland, and Mark Carney, -according to Billy.

Are the tories actually paying you to write the shit you do?

You never miss an opportunity to point out how awful "socialists" are, and yet you claim to be one too.....
Bizarre.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 39
view profile
History
football teams
Posted: 8/10/2017 5:11:20 AM
Wail
And yes Vlad, it's all the fault of "socialists".
The queen's one, Maggie Thatch, and Mervin King, and Bob Diamond, and Janet Yelland, and Mark Carney, -according to Billy. Are the tories actually paying you to write the shit you do?
You never miss an opportunity to point out how awful "socialists" are, and yet you claim to be one too..... Bizarre.lo

Nooooo i never miss an opportunity to point out how the london labour party have been total ravi shankers for years. Don't cry. You see london labour fc are now the preserve of the prawn sandwich brigade. They have priced the working class out of their stadium.

And again i ask. The team i slavishly follow, Hibernian Football Club never killed or maimed anyone. The team YOU slavishly follow killed and maimed many.

Funny you never mention the mass murders of civilians in iraq. Yet you claim to be an international socialist? And even after your manager at the time killed and maimed many YOU voted for him again. Tsk.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > football teams