Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > An Other Sort Of Heat      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 DDSearle
Msg: 1
An Other Sort Of HeatPage 1 of 1    
From time to time I'll be affected by the presence or effect of something like heat, though not of the usual kind. It's as though there may be more spectra of energy than the conventional one. Perhaps it's a taste of 'dark energy'

For example, my legs and feet, which are sensitive to temperature (by which I mean the marginal availability of heat) may heat up or cool down unexpectedly (ie, with little regard to the weather or for clothing). And the back of my hands or the top of forearms, which can be sensitive particularly to small changes, sometimes indicate that there is heat where there shouldn't be. For instance, I can recall two washing machines that, when opened for loading after days of non-use, would be unnaturally warm in a part of the drum. And in all of these cases, what ever is causing such sensations will not register on the fingertips or a proper thermometer
 DDSearle
Msg: 2
An Other Sort Of Heat
Posted: 9/4/2017 6:52:48 AM
Well – it 'll seem as though coming at rather than from in me
And I pose the question of what it should be called, not from the lexicon of far-out physicists but, from the conventional dictionary. It's dark if undetectable on conventional instruments and energetic if it can produce a heating effect, though that effect, if any, appears to be quite small. In other words, it seems to be less capable of transferring heat than the elements of the electromagnetic spectrum. Perhaps it transfers something else
 DDSearle
Msg: 3
An Other Sort Of Heat
Posted: 9/4/2017 7:13:44 AM
Of course, I couldn't be thus convinced, but I do believe that I have, in the true sense of each word, encountered the noumenon rather than phenomenon. For me, these are events, happenings or occurrences
 DDSearle
Msg: 4
An Other Sort Of Heat
Posted: 9/4/2017 7:24:55 AM
Another manifestation of this may be in the excitation of the retina or other lightsensitive surface by marginal patterns of energy that can cause the appearance of something like a fuzzy flying saucer. Again, little energy would be transferred, but its effect may be considerable
 DDSearle
Msg: 5
An Other Sort Of Heat
Posted: 9/4/2017 7:58:26 AM
I fancy that there's more to this than that. If 'academic' authorities are to predicate their scheme-of-things on a dozen extra 'dimensions', they ought to display the generosity or courtesy of proffering us at least one more energy-spectrum
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 6
An Other Sort Of Heat
Posted: 9/5/2017 5:31:01 PM
@ OP

For example, my legs and feet, which are sensitive to temperature (by which I mean the marginal availability of heat) may heat up or cool down unexpectedly (ie, with little regard to the weather or for clothing). And the back of my hands or the top of forearms, which can be sensitive particularly to small changes, sometimes indicate that there is heat where there shouldn't be.

I believe this ^ is what is referred to as an autonomic effect (produced by instability in your autonomic nervous system). You might wanna consult with your physician; especially since your picture doesn't particularly project a sense of well-being........respectfully speaking!
 Inicia
Msg: 7
An Other Sort Of Heat
Posted: 9/6/2017 9:50:50 AM
what experience of an organic individual in a "controlled" organic environment, dare be described or given "supernatural" classification or quality. this again is a logic fallacy- "supernatural" sic "super" imposed upon natural fails to present un-naturual. this is the scientific fallacy we have chosen to advance.. claiming any experience- not explainable to humans or by humans-deviates from a factual- natural existence, is illogical: fails the validity test, or unbiased pursuit of scientific knowledge. it has become an emotionally charged pejorative, derogatory adjective associated as lacking any scientific value.

that we have normalized hallucinations and determined certain physical responses- as standard reaction to certain biological and physiological stimuli and conditions, clearly explains this is a normal natural function of the human/or animated life condition. would an unbiased scientific mind not want to find the value in the content of said neural responses? To examine only the biologic origin, discounting all content visualized or experienced as "claims of supernatural"? or "mental aberrations and deviance" from "real normal" people.. lol On top, calling the science that actually is interested in some contextual relationships and explanations : "soft sic" (again pejorative term) vs the accepted "super/GODsic*/hard " science. too funny
 DDSearle
Msg: 8
An Other Sort Of Heat
Posted: 9/6/2017 9:59:21 AM
I'm glad that the Google browser comes with a 'translation' device
 Inicia
Msg: 9
An Other Sort Of Heat
Posted: 9/6/2017 12:49:54 PM
did it help any??? a good friend kept a dictionary next to her, when we talked on phone!! that exemplifies friendship..never told me till years later!! i was very embarrassed. we are still great friends- though my foreign language skills have greatly deteriorated- whenever joining a new school- i was always told you talk funny by other children. smile- wink
on dating sites e-mail correspondence results in "you are a foriegn scammer- nobody in usa talks that way or says those things" any response blocked lol
 DDSearle
Msg: 10
An Other Sort Of Heat
Posted: 9/6/2017 1:37:03 PM
Following the death of my first wife at an early age, and after a gap of inactivity, I came to a playmateseeking site, in which I would comment in the forum. In the course of those interactions, perhaps because I was residing in Germany at that time, my peers insisted that I wasn't English but German: and, that my writing style proved it. And it reached a stage at which there was nothing that I could do to convince them that I was born in Liverpool. Even so, I found another wife, though really she found me. And she could understand my style
 Inicia
Msg: 11
An Other Sort Of Heat
Posted: 9/6/2017 3:57:49 PM
lol yes best to be self regardless- remain consistent with one's character- even when accepting and correcting personal flaws found by self or others....
 DDSearle
Msg: 12
An Other Sort Of Heat
Posted: 9/7/2017 4:04:14 AM
Now, let's put the heat on making LOLlessness
 Inicia
Msg: 13
An Other Sort Of Heat
Posted: 9/7/2017 6:43:17 AM
yes but lol is a way of letting text speak have some form of an intonation- easily understood. before, i understood text speak, always followed pleasant intended text speak, with the word, " smile". i did not even know ": )" or how to place such symbol in messages.
I try to let people understand that while my expressions and words are strong-and often in irony- that i have an accepting welcoming countenance and am seriously interested in communication. and my words convey, very little "nice" characteristics. Just as a physical smile and hand shake are actually a symbolic expression and check of "weaponry" and intent. My teeth are sharp and strong, yet no knives up my sleeve. I have come to express, and communicate but will not roll over.
 DDSearle
Msg: 14
An Other Sort Of Heat
Posted: 9/7/2017 6:55:51 AM
LOLlessness vs Lawlessness?
 MsSkeezix
Msg: 15
An Other Sort Of Heat
Posted: 9/7/2017 11:21:47 AM

LOLlessness vs Lawlessness?

Hahahapless vs Helhelhelpless?

hahahahahahalololololol