Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Washington  > Beware      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Hottiemo72
Msg: 1
view profile
History
BewarePage 1 of 1    
ince I can't put his screen name I will tell you what I know so this doesn't happen to anyone else and what you can do to protect yourself. His name is Glen D (can't put his last name) He is using fake photos, says he owns a financial company and then eventually he will tell you he works for CIA. He will string you along there are 13 women that I know of one he did this to for 3 years!!! He goes into rages and will call you the most horrible names bizarre stuff. He isn't mentally stable and sees nothing wrong with it. He is a narcissistic personality. He states he has a house in Reno, NV and Seattle and works in Vancouver BC. Also, says he is a widower his deceased wife is Julie who doesn't exist. Says he grew up in Denver area in Colorado. He is controlling and will turn anything he has done on you and not take any responsibility. Beware, ladies, he will never meet you because he is not the person in the photos he portrays. He is probably much older homely looking man who can't find someone in real life to go out with him. Against my better judgment, even I knew he was a fake I had to have proof which I did. You can message me if you want further info.

1. First off any guy that messages do a reverse image search on google or any other app that has reverse image search.
2. If they only give you two photos and can't produce more they are fake.
3. if they tell you they work for CIA run they are fake lol
4. If they can't spell and horrible grammar most likely fake (he had good grammar and spelling)
5. If they won't meet you within a week most likely they are fake.
Show ALL Forums  > Washington  > Beware