Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Abortion Congressman Caught in Abortion Hypocrisy      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 1
Abortion Congressman Caught in Abortion Hypocrisy Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)

"Rep. Tim Murphy, a staunch anti-abortion advocate, thought he could withstand the media furor that engulfed him after reports that he’d encouraged his extramarital lover to end her apparent pregnancy."

Rep. Tim Murphy (R-Pa.) plans to resign from Congress following the revelation this week that he’d urged a woman he was having an affair with to have an abortion.

“It was Dr. Murphy’s decision to move on to the next chapter of his life, and I support it,” Ryan said in a statement. “We thank him for his many years of tireless work on mental health issues here in Congress and his service to the country as a naval reserve officer.”
Murphy had initially said he would retire at the end of his term and take “personal time” in the coming weeks to “seek healing.”

The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reported Tuesday that a woman who’d had an affair with Murphy called him out for his publicly pro-life views in a text message after he asked her to have an abortion during an “unfounded pregnancy scare.”

“You have zero issue posting your pro-life stance all over the place when you had no issue asking me to abort our unborn child just last week when we thought that was one of the options,” Shannon Edwards texted Murphy in January, according to the Post-Gazette.

The Post-Gazette report was published the day Murphy cast a vote in favor of a bill that would ban abortions after 20 weeks of pregnancy.

The irony, a long time "pro-life" advocate doing the exact opposite of what lifers stand for. I guess now he has more time to spend with the family. As they say, those who profess loudly about something usually have skeletons in their own closets. So much for the part of family values. What a joke.

MAGA – Morons Are Governing America.
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Abortion Congressman Caught in Abortion Hypocrisy
Posted: 10/6/2017 4:36:09 AM
Yep. It seems that its ALWAYS a mistake to try to claim that YOUR side has all the "moral" people on it. Especially when there's big money to be made by pretending to lead a moral cause.
 from site to sight
Msg: 3
Posted: 10/6/2017 5:11:35 AM

So much for the part of family values.

It depends what family you're talking about. The most deranged and insane person can claim to have family values that are totally different than the values of anyone else. What are the family values of priests who have molested young boys, or a pastor who says God has given Trump authority to go to war with North Korea and take out Kim Jong-un?
 MsSkeezix
Msg: 4
Posted: 10/6/2017 5:33:15 AM
Doesn't surprise me at all. Certain men have always felt they had a right to tell women what they can do with their bodies, whether its that she CANNOT have an abortion or that she MUST~
 deetristate
Msg: 5
Posted: 10/6/2017 5:40:14 AM
why haven't men of means and power yet realized that by having a side woman they give the side woman the power to destroy them.
 gtomustang
Msg: 6
Posted: 10/6/2017 1:55:08 PM
those who push their way the most to the limelight...forget to avoid the edge of the stage.
 poppata
Msg: 7
Posted: 10/6/2017 3:09:26 PM
This hypocrisy has been going on for years in the Republican Party. No surprise here.
 Kj521
Msg: 8
Posted: 10/6/2017 3:18:44 PM
^^^^Hypocrisy knows no party by its' lines.

Shall we drop in Harvey Weinstein here? :)
 John252817
Msg: 9
Posted: 10/6/2017 7:24:53 PM
"Shall we drop in Harvey Weinstein here?"

^^^^YIKES, I bet we will hear corrupt hillary condemning him....soon? never?. Yes, there are hypocrites out there on either side or on issues.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 10
Posted: 10/6/2017 8:31:02 PM

Msg: 8

Msg: 9
"Shall we drop in Harvey Weinstein here?"
^^^^YIKES, I bet we will hear corrupt hillary condemning him....soon? never?. Yes, there are hypocrites out there on either side or on issues.

Look who's here, the king and queen of diversion and deflection. It must be hard for you two to stay on topic and discuss Rep. Tim Murphy hypocrisy.

This is a typical Comrade Trump propaganda tactic, changing the subject to redirect attention and evade accountability, while blaming the other party.

Memorable Rex Tillerson Quote: "Donald Trump is a F*cking Moron"
 John252817
Msg: 11
Posted: 10/6/2017 8:37:58 PM
There you are again Ll, deflecting in replying to my post....YIKES!!!!! You missed out on the part where I did condemn hypocrisy but you were so upset and hugging your participation trophy so damn tight, that your brain exploded into more nonsense but we all know you continue to type nonsense and deflection....YIKES!!! Good to see you continuing your trend and not changing who you are...Good job!!
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 12
Posted: 10/6/2017 8:49:02 PM
Please show me where is anyone on this thread mentioning Hillary Clinton, you fool. Without a doubt you are, and will always be the undisputed Deflecting King.

John252817
Msg: 13
Posted: 10/6/2017 8:54:26 PM
Oh it is so easy to teach you Ll...YIKES!!!! I gave you the name of deflector in chief and you copy me...Thx for the compliment.......A poster said...."Yep. It seems that its ALWAYS a mistake to try to claim that YOUR side has all the "moral" people on it".....And another example is Harvey....Looks like you are the fool Ll. Please pay attention and please please please, put that participation trophy in the closet for at least a few days as your comprehension may just improve...well, probably not....YIKES!!!
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 14
Posted: 10/6/2017 9:07:30 PM

Oh it is so easy to teach you Ll...YIKES!!!

Teach me what? That you have a limited vocabulary, and your obsession with Hillary is disturbing?

Please pay attention and please please please, put that participation trophy in the closet for at least a few days as your comprehension may just improve..

You have a serious reading comprehension issue. Look at the topic title, "Abortion Congressman Caught in Abortion Hypocrisy". You and the other white supremacist sympathizer are the only people changing the subject from Rep. Tim Murphy hypocrisy to something else. Comprende?

congupnaroad
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 10/7/2017 1:08:46 AM
Who cares? Many people have stances on issues that have never personally affected them and change their stance when it does.
I would bet that many women were pro-choice until they actually became pregnant and then changed their opinion.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 16
Posted: 10/7/2017 4:35:06 AM
Who cares? Obviously a huge percent of conservative hypocrite voters of the “do as I say, not as I do” Christian right. Let's not forget, these are elected officials, people who made it their business to tell other people what they could or could not do.

gtomustang
Msg: 17
Posted: 10/7/2017 5:52:59 AM
The DNC is donating his contributions, and hoping Republicans will do the same, after hiring the P-grabber

https://www.thewrap.com/democratic-national-committee-calls-harvey-weinstein-report-deeply-troubling/

does that count as a condemnation?

B/c Republicans predominately take a stance against abortion, they'll be the ones most likely caught going against their own preaching. Which makes them hypocrites. And amusing when they get caught with the oldest problem to strike man--what to do with the "happy little accident".
 John252817
Msg: 18
Posted: 10/7/2017 9:31:48 AM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/10/05/20/4512936000000578-4953184-image-a-26_1507231914142.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/10/05/20/45129BAD00000578-4953184-image-a-28_1507232012391.jpg

At gala 2013 events, Michelle Obama hailed Weinstein as a “really good person,” while then-President Barack Obama thanked him for his “friendship and support.”

^^^^^^^ Yes, there are hypocrisies with both parties, there are hypocrisies on someone against certain issues and then turning around and doing what they oppose.
 _babblefish
Msg: 19
Posted: 10/7/2017 10:18:15 AM

Who cares? Many people have stances on issues that have never personally affected them and change their stance when it does.

^^^^^^^ Yes, there are hypocrisies with both parties, there are hypocrisies on someone against certain issues and then turning around and doing what they oppose.

yep, including good ol' #45

I would bet that many women were pro-choice until they actually became pregnant and then changed their opinion.

and the two are mutually exclusive how?

why? this thread is about a congressman (politician) currently making headlines for contradicting strong conservative views, Harvey Weinstein (not a politician) is a POS hollywood heavyweight that donates to the democrats, yours and chucks deflection strategies are laughable
 John252817
Msg: 20
Posted: 10/7/2017 10:27:40 AM
^^^^^babble about anything, you are such a hypocrite. You may want to look back on your posts in other threads and tell us that you have never replied to a post that was not related to the thread in which you posted. Ll has done the same but you two want to now cry and whine, kinda like that 2016 election night eh?? YIKES!!! You two are funny and keep these forums funny in your posting...YIKES!!!
 _babblefish
Msg: 21
Posted: 10/7/2017 10:45:37 AM

^^^^^babble about anything, you are such a hypocrite. You may want to look back on your posts in other threads and tell us that you have never replied to a post that was not related to the thread in which you posted.

why do i need to look back, i replied to a non related post in this thread, you dumbf*ck

Ll has done the same but you two want to now cry and whine, kinda like that 2016 election night eh?? YIKES!!! You two are funny and keep these forums funny in your posting...YIKES!!!

i cried and whined after your election night? au contraire, i laughed... and then laughed some more
 John252817
Msg: 22
Posted: 10/7/2017 10:52:15 AM
^^^^babble about anything, thank you for admitting I was right, I appreciate that. You knew your past posting history and in your own "I wish I didn't have to admit it way", you acknowledge me being right. The truth will set ya free babble about anything, now if you could only step away from that participation trophy, you would really be heading into a more complete and truthful direction......YIKES!!!
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 23
Posted: 10/7/2017 11:07:34 AM

and the two are mutually exclusive how?

Yeah, I wondered about that too... Perhaps the idiot you quoted might want to explain... how being "pro-choice"... prevents someone from carrying a pregnancy to term...

I wasn't aware that "pro-choice"... meant "must have an abortion, regardless"... I doubt we will get an explanation...

there are hypocrisies on someone against certain issues and then turning around and doing what they oppose.

You're right, john-boy... although I am sure it is by accident (even a stopped clock is right on occasion, also by accident)...

You, yourself, are ample proof of what you state... virtually every time you post your "stupid fvckery"...

You want to rant against private email in the Trump White House now...? No...? Why not...?
 John252817
Msg: 24
Posted: 10/7/2017 11:55:38 AM
"You're right"

^^^^^ Oh mung, I knew I was right and you and babble saw that, this is a great day for you two. There is hope, I knew there was! YIKES!!!
 poppata
Msg: 25
Posted: 10/7/2017 12:03:47 PM
:babble about anything, thank you for admitting I was right"

Oh come on John, that is something totally stupid like Dee would say. Try to rise above my friend.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Abortion Congressman Caught in Abortion Hypocrisy