Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Attractive / pasible tranny      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 lifeisgood7999
Msg: 1
Attractive / pasible trannyPage 1 of 1    
So this may be a awkward question but weather most want to believe it or not my girlfriend is very open minded. She is a rare what most guys call a (unicorn) but we are not without our own issues and one seams to be satisfying a desire we BOTH have and it is like the title says we have been in a endless struggle to find the elusive transgender / shemale (sorry if it’s offensive for not proper PC) we live in Milwaukee WI , it’s a major city where I think open sexuality is more accepted but all we seam to find is mostly men that sneak their wives panties behind closed doors. Yet you can google anything (beautiful, sexy etc) and you will find a abundance of them. I think we are both very attractive , well fit . I think we live very clean lives just our sexual desires together are different from what I see most people are accepting of
 jco415
Msg: 2
Attractive / pasible tranny
Posted: 10/8/2017 11:01:38 PM
Deaspite all the media attention, Transgendered people make up a miniscule percent (less than 1%?0 of the population...add to that the percentage that might fit your hollywood attractive level and , well...good luck with that.

BTW it's: WHETHER and SEEM
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 10/11/2017 1:15:53 AM

BTW it's: WHETHER and SEEM

Well, maybe he wants to weather the seams of a shemale's panty line! ;)

we have been in a endless struggle to find the elusive transgender / shemale

Okay... I've lost some bets with a GF, but Man! ;)

all we seam to find is mostly men that sneak their wives panties behind closed doors

As the guy above me pointed out, they are very few and far between. Basically, you're getting cross-dressers, you're saying? Here's the thing though: Many are just one step up from that. They'll still be a guy (penis), MAY have fake b00bs, but the main difference is they always dress what cross dressers do and are on female hormones (which helps shape them like a woman over time).

So I take it you want a guy with fake b00bs + on hormones, looking much like a woman? Yeah... I'd say take a vacation to Honolulu. You'll find some there. Otherwise, you're more likely to just run into guys on female hormones (shemales) who aren't going to tickle your Elmo in taste all that much if a cross-dressing guy doesn't cut it for ya.
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 10/12/2017 6:07:55 PM
Do what works for you,,,

and Put on a shirt,,, Forum Rules ya know
 basilisk123
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 10/29/2017 12:09:02 AM
I have seen a few very beautiful transsexual females on POF. I even see a few around town as I drive or do deliveries for my job. They are not really my thing, but to each their own.
 IgottaName
Msg: 6
Posted: 11/3/2017 5:23:50 PM
Have you tried a fetish/lifestyle website yet?
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 3/7/2019 4:16:17 AM
That's the nemesis of that kind of play.....I have the same fantasy but the only way to find a true tranny is the big city and chances of me going there are remote....to many idiots and screwballs....lol....but in saying that have seen some and they are as I say a fantasy but what I night it would be....that would be the only way I would think about male organs also...lol
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Attractive / pasible tranny