|CABBAGE NIGHT: MEETUP NIGHT Page 1 of 1 |
|CABBAGE NIGHT: MEETUP NIGHT |
Join us on the eve of Halloween in beautiful downtown Keene for the celebration of Cabbage Night, the mischievous eve of Halloween,
All genders (and legal drinking ages are welcome), and this event, unlike most will be very engaging. There is no need for timidity or a fear of talking to other folks in the group. In order to arrange our group, from the everyday customer, it is recommend that boys have something blue (i.e. a sticker, shirt, and the like) and (likewise) girls wear pink (and the same as boys, but pink).
Remember the event will be from 7pm-11pm. Guest(s) may arrive at at time, friends and associates are welcome. Name tags (i.e. "Hello
my name is _____________ " ) will be provided. For more information, questions, or scheduling, message the profile of the event host.
Code of Conduct
1. A minimal dress code is REQUIRED. For the sake of accommodating all participants, we suggest the apparel that you would select for a first date. However, despite the change in season(s), we do request any clothing is in good taste, and does not offend, potentially harm, or by any other means be disruptive to either the guest of this event or the locale (The Pour House) where it is being held.
2. We ask that reasonable social drinking be observed and practiced. No one wants to be "hammered" upon the first time meeting someone. We ask that you observe and abide by this code, as it is a reflection as a whole.
3. Appropriate conduct for all parties, which includes but is not limited to: No use of rude/(unwanted) sexual comments/profane/racist/derogatory/or vulgar speech ( or anything that me be in poor tastes, or even illegal). No harassment, unwanted touching, stalking, groping, or any conduct which supersedes and subverted an individual to anything less than a human being whose dignity, honor, and liberty should be wholly-respected and observed.
4. Absolutely NO ILLEGAL DRUG USE. Ejection (and probably police contact) will likely occur in such an instance.
5. Abide by the rules of the establishment, completely and totally as well as any (and all) local, state, and federal laws.
Look forward to see you all.
(NOTE: The age range is suggested, but not necessarily the only age brackets welcomed Must be over 21 years of age})
Following Members are Attending This Party... Average Member Brings Along 3 Guests
61 people are attending