Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > BEWARE of DUANE      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sweetarty
Msg: 1
BEWARE of DUANE Page 1 of 1    
His name is Duane S (from Victoria, BC (Langford)thinks he's all high and mighty cause he's above average..ya u know right!! He's a drunk, a liar, a sweet talker but not very good at it. Can smell him from a mile away but he tries to convince u other wise. You listen to your gut & know it's just so recycled garbage & none of it is true...but u still date cause he begs!! Then even goes as far as saying he's never been in love u until now ...ya ok yr 44 with 2 kids! Nice right?!? ..Anyways this guy is just a big douche, womanizer, playboy, jerk!!! He needs to realize it's time to shutter down & his playing days are over, long over and done!! Very rude, arrogant & totally in appropriate....pls girls, women whoever he chats with online to on different dating sites STAY AWAY!! Notify but a nitmare & waste of time 100 percent! And now he's reaching out to the Vanvouver girls cause he's been through all on the island and nobody wants his sorry ass....so sad but true just trying to help my lady friends;)
 Cynderella
Msg: 2
view profile
History
BEWARE of DUANE
Posted: 10/25/2017 6:10:40 PM
Ouch....
Seems to me you got played, you let the shit fly (by posting) then poof you delete your acc.
Thanks for the heads up.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 3
BEWARE of DUANE
Posted: 11/4/2017 5:24:04 PM
Most people have beware of dog signs but in Victoria....they have Beware of Duane signs
 worthyoflove20
Msg: 4
BEWARE of DUANE
Posted: 8/6/2018 12:29:49 AM
Yes stay away!!! Big mistake!! Warning all Victoria, Langford & Vancouver girls!! Don’t do it, don’t fall for him !! Big mistake, womanizer, sex addict, drunk, lying, con artist total fake! Will tell you whatever you want to hear to get into your panties and plenty of others!! This guy is a imposter and goes by several different user names and uses old pictures to rope you in! Stay away you will regret it and I wouldn’t wish this lying, drunk, fake, charmer on anyone! Will ruin your hopes and dreams and faith in people. Don’t let him fool you, don’t fall for his bulllshit it’s all a act! His name is Duane S from Victoria, Langford area and is 44 yrs old but acts like he’s 18! He has a bad temper, he’s manipulating a user that will fake it until he makes it for as long as he gets busted! Please remember this name it’s a WARNING to all you beautiful women out there looking for true love!
 janetleejohnson1987
Msg: 9
view profile
History
BEWARE of DUANE
Posted: 11/25/2018 2:30:23 PM
ya the dude is a real creep! He messaged me and I told him he was too old for me (15yrs) and wasn't my type but he kept messaging me and trying to persuade me to go on a date with him. He obviously was lying to me cause he said I'd be his first date on this site but clearly not the guys been around for years! And his pics look very old you can totally tell by his overly out to date sunglasses LOL!!
 sweet_n_sassy_lady
Msg: 10
view profile
History
BEWARE of DUANE
Posted: 12/12/2018 1:46:29 PM
Omg yeah he messaged me as soon as I put my profile up and is much older than me too! Was weird though cause not to long after that some nice guy online sent me a message warning me about him. Said that he ruined his sisters life and many other girls by playing them and sleeping around, plus not disclosing he has HSV-2 even after they had asked him if he was clean. He looked like the sleaze ball predator type so happy I never responded...I feel so bad for all those other girls!!
Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > BEWARE of DUANE