Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > List of Men Accused of Sexual Misconduct      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 1
List of Men Accused of Sexual MisconductPage 1 of 17    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17)
The one positive thing about the Harvey Weinstein scandal is that it has opened a pandora's box on sexual misconduct that, like fisherman casting their net wide, it's finding their fish.

List of Men Accused of Sexual Misconduct :

After multiple women came forward to accuse Harvey Weinstein, the Hollywood producer, of sexual misconduct, at least 30 high-profile men in a variety of industries have also been accused. Since then, a number have resigned, been fired or experienced other fallout after claims ranging from inappropriate text messages to rape.

Here is a list of such cases that have been brought to public attention since the Weinstein scandal broke on Oct. 5:

Charlie Rose, Glenn Thrush, Al Franken, Steve Jurvetson, Eddie Berganza, Andrew Kreisberg, Louis C.K, Roy Moore, Benjamin Genocchio, Jeffrey Tambor, Ed Weswick, David Guillod, Jeff Hoover, Brett ratner, Kirt Webster, Andy**** Michael Oreskes, Hamilton Fish, Kevin Spacey, Ken Baker, Mark Halperin, Rick Najera, Knight Landesman, Leon Wieseltier, Leon Wieseltier, terry Richardson, James Toback, John Besh, Lockhart Steele, Robert Scoble, Chris Savino, Roy Price, Andy Signore, Harvey Weinstein.

Click the link to read more about the: Accusation =Aftermath =Response.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/11/10/us/men-accused-sexual-misconduct-weinstein.html
 deetristate
Msg: 2
List of Men Accused of Sexual Misconduct
Posted: 11/21/2017 8:40:42 AM
this is all just a joke now.

these women, and sorry men, just look more and more foolish and like attention seekers snd money grabbers.

oversaturation, bandwagon toppling over, broken wheels, junk it.
 DDSearle
Msg: 3
Another List Of Distractions
Posted: 11/21/2017 9:01:24 AM
Meanwhile, North Korea is accelerating its atomic weapon, ballistic missile and submarine-building activities. For all we know, it is making plans for such a vessel to 'accidentally'-on-purpose release, without the advertisement of a nuclear explosion, a kilo-or-two of plutonium into the sea off the US coast. Furthermore, it's likely that the women employed on these programs, being, let us say, generally better turned-out and more good-looking than those on this side, are fondled from time-to-time: but they don't have the means of complaining about 'groping' in 'The Democratic People's Republic'
 ThroatLozenge
Msg: 4
Posted: 11/21/2017 11:05:31 AM
What about the women that said yes and rewarded the bad behavior?
 DDSearle
Msg: 5
Posted: 11/21/2017 11:49:00 AM
It would be nice for me to be introduced to them
 Kj521
Msg: 6
Posted: 11/21/2017 12:36:15 PM
"oversaturation, bandwagon toppling over, broken wheels, junk it."

There is a high risk of desensitization as the reported cases increase, regardless, of the side of the aisle the perpetrator sits, Ms. Dee.

With that said....I think the American people need transparency from our government re: Congressional "Shush" fund. I don't know about you but I don't want to pay for Congress' dirty little secrets. Conyers was #1......234 still to go. :)

"Congress owes taxpayers answers about its harassment 'shush' fund"

http://thehill.com/opinion/finance/360355-congress-owes-american-taxpayers-answers-about-secret-shush-fund

Mr. Forum...

"What about the women that said yes and rewarded the bad behavior?"

Hmmm...and...

What about the men/women who willingly offered up "services" to reach the next rung on the ladder?

Do you think either party in a 'quid pro quo" type of situation is really gonna just "out" themselves? But I am...LMAO.... imagining the various scenarios in my mind!
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 7
Posted: 11/21/2017 1:18:42 PM
As someone else said, "the fact that sexual assault has become a partisan issue is a big problem. This country is morally bankrupt."

Republicans are again backing an alleged child predator if it means a Senate seat for tax bill vote. And evangelicals are supporting Roy Moore despite allegations of sexual misconduct.

Comrade Trump finally spoke about Roy Moore today: "We don't need a democrat in the seat. Roy Moore denies it. That’s all I can say.”

In other words, Comrade Trump wants an accused child molester to be a senator.
 Kj521
Msg: 8
Posted: 11/21/2017 1:28:00 PM
^^^Well in all fairness....electing Roy Moore might be the only way we will get to have an independent handwriting analyst to get a look at the Nelson yearbook. Gloria Allred did say she would only hand it over to a Senate committee. ;)
 Tootiefrutie1
Msg: 9
Posted: 11/21/2017 1:36:45 PM
"Roy Moore might be the only way we will get to have an independent handwriting analyst to get a look at the Nelson yearbook."

Blaming the victim...Kj, are you sure you're not a man?

#metoo
 N2U16
Msg: 10
#libsfakingoutrage (hmm..changing the title is titillating…who would have thunk it)
Posted: 11/21/2017 2:18:09 PM
Always Entertaining Watching Liberals Talk About Morality and they’re always good for a #campaign lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeXX_zwhmi8&index=9&list=WL
 Tootiefrutie1
Msg: 11
#libsfakingoutrage (hmm..changing the title is titillating…who would have thunk it)
Posted: 11/21/2017 2:36:42 PM
"Always Entertaining Watching Liberals Talk About Morality and they’re always good for a #campaign lol "

Do you mean like #Whitegenocide?
 Kj521
Msg: 12
Posted: 11/21/2017 3:20:34 PM
"Blaming the victim...Kj, are you sure you're not a man?"

I am pretty sure I'm still a woman. But to be absolutely sure....I would need to know what the "progressive" definitions of man & woman are this week. :/

So....Fruitie.....how does analysizing "evidence" constituent...."blaming the victim"....in the "progressive" mindset?
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 13
Posted: 11/21/2017 3:49:06 PM

Msg: 8
Well in all fairness....electing Roy Moore might be the only way we will get to have an independent handwriting analyst to get a look at the Nelson yearbook. Gloria Allred did say she would only hand it over to a Senate committee. ;)

Thank you for writing this and claryfing where you stand. Anyone who support Roy Moore is telling us that women's voices does not count.

As a woman, how can you live with yourself making fun of these allegations?

The president of the United States is endorsing a person accused of pedophilia. The message the president is sending to young women and to teenage girls is to never speak out when you are abused, because the president of the United States will not believe you.

That is disgusting, no decent person should justify this.
 Kj521
Msg: 14
Posted: 11/21/2017 4:02:04 PM
"As a woman, how can you live with yourself making fun of these allegations?"

Because I have both a son and daughter. I want them to be able to live in a World that affords both of them the ability to pursue their dreams safe with the knowledge that they can speak out if victimized.

Do you believe false accusations never occur? Then why do we even have a court system. Just lock everyone up that is accused of a crime.
 DDSearle
Msg: 15
Political Distraction
Posted: 11/21/2017 4:24:10 PM
Left-wingers will oblige their opponents to define genders &c, though, in criticising the latter, the former's language will lapse into imprecision. For instance, the hackneyed words or phrases or bad language that they'll use in referring to President Trump or conservatives is almost predictable. And that they are still at it disappoints me, for I fancied that the (forced) resignation of 'His Excellency', Robert Gabriel Mugabe of 'Zimbabwe', whose army is trained by North Korea, would come to be discussed – in that it should weaken what may be the dictatorship that is crystallizing under South Africa's 'African National Congress' or even the hideous North Korean regime. And, in focusing on the indiscretions or trespasses of Roy Stewart Moore, they'll overlook what has been said to be the transgressions of Gordon Douglas Jones
 Walts
Msg: 16
Political Distractions
Posted: 11/21/2017 4:41:35 PM
^^^^

Just wondering if you actually knew these forums of way of trying to communicating your thoughts and opinions. I mean, seriously, WTF ARE you TRYING to SAY??????

Try the KISS method and you may get somewhere.

Possibly?????
 backcreek7
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Political Distractions
Posted: 11/21/2017 5:45:55 PM
a couple months ago, one of my female customers pinched my a*ss ~ as I was walking by ( I considered it a complement, but that's just me )
& years ago, a woman at our job - removed her shirt ( without anyone asking her to do so ) & showed EVERYONE, her new nipple rings ... I was seriously damaged, couldn't work for the rest of the day ( col )
I think there could be ~ moore to all this , then meets the eye !

but seriously, this just goes to show you ~ what a great country we have ....
we the people ~ do matter, and things CAN change, for the better
 Canandaigua_Momma
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 11/22/2017 12:05:19 AM
Sen. Ted Kennedy was a 39 y.o. married lush when he let 28 y.o. Mary Jo Kopechne drown in his overturned Oldsmobile.
 daynadaze
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 11/22/2017 4:08:58 AM
And sadly she hung around older married men, paid to party. There are many people who take advantage of others, but there are also plenty of people looking to rub up on famous or rich people.
 deetristate
Msg: 20
Posted: 11/22/2017 5:21:13 AM
""""The president of the United States is endorsing a person accused of pedophilia.""""

when did that happen?
 gtomustang
Msg: 21
Posted: 11/22/2017 6:15:24 AM
"On Tuesday, Trump took Moore's side in the scandal by saying that Moore had denied the allegations and that "we don't need a liberal person ... a Democrat," in the Senate. "

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-reportedly-doubts-roy-moores-accusers-political-nature-2017-11

Chump does vacillate back and forth on a few issues, so its understandable some missed him doing it again on this issue. First he supported the rival, Strange, then distanced himself from Moore, and now he's supporting Moore and doubting the accusers.
 deetristate
Msg: 22
Posted: 11/22/2017 6:16:31 AM
no.

the pedophilia part.
 Tootiefrutie1
Msg: 23
Posted: 11/22/2017 6:27:51 AM
"When asked about the allegations that Moore pursued multiple teenage girls while he was in his 30s and an assistant district attorney in Alabama, Trump responded that Moore "totally denies it" and pointed out that the allegations are from roughly 40 years ago.

Trump's argument in favor of Moore is similar to one his advisers have begun to make this week — a GOP vote, no matter the person, helps Trump's agenda and is better than a Democratic vote against tax cuts and other priorities — while still not explicitly saying, "Vote for Roy Moore.""
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 24
Posted: 11/22/2017 6:30:05 AM

Msg: 20
The president of the United States is endorsing a person accused of pedophilia.""""

when did that happen?

I am surprised that someone who boasts about having superior intellect, is asking this question.

You don't have to have Einstein IQ to know that when Trump told voters in Alabama not to vote for Moore's opponent, and has refused to condemn him, it is in fact an endorsement for a man accused of pedophilia.
 deetristate
Msg: 25
Posted: 11/22/2017 6:37:00 AM
""" intense and recurrent sexual urges towards and fantasies about prepubescent children . . .""

so when did that happen?

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > List of Men Accused of Sexual Misconduct