Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > north bay hard on      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 joenaughty1983
Msg: 1
north bay hard on Page 1 of 1    
let ride hard hard hard hard and harder ride is free let's get hard and hot now let's go my girls we are harder them hard ready to go
 Canandaigua_Momma
Msg: 2
view profile
History
north bay hard on
Posted: 11/22/2017 12:12:36 AM
Whoa! Very excitable man.
 2mstone
Msg: 3
view profile
History
north bay hard on
Posted: 11/27/2017 11:32:25 AM
All i can say is WOW! i knew there were idiots on here still frustrated they cant get a proper date the right way but i had no idea they were so in the open with it. Im no doctor but, maybe he should go sit on a bag of ice and after light some candles ,draw a bubble bath and watch reruns of Little house on the pairrie.. hopefully the tv will fall in the bathtub.
Im sory ladies you have to endure this crap.. but not all men are creepy wierdos!
 KeswickJim
Msg: 4
north bay hard on
Posted: 1/19/2018 7:38:41 AM
OMG, your reply is the funniest piece of bullsh!t I've ever read in my life. Creepy??? Dude, have you even seen what you look like? Almost 50 with the long hair and goatee, skinny from the meth you smoke, Dumbest of the dumb redneck hicks from whoville.

At least boner dude was up front and trust me, he's getting laid by women. More than you can claim.
 five-marie
Msg: 5
view profile
History
north bay hard on
Posted: 1/26/2018 12:35:24 PM
Haven't looked at the Ontario forums in ages, and this is what I find? Thank you Jim and Joe for leaving.
 2mstone
Msg: 6
view profile
History
north bay hard on
Posted: 9/27/2018 9:22:58 AM
Jim... don't know why you get all bipolar on me seems you have the same issue as the hardon dude but ok. maybe you and he so hook up for a swordfight lol er wait ...maybe you have already! since, you are in defense of his behavior. let me tell you something Jim, yes I am 50 I do have long hair and a goatee but I have a picture and think with my head, not my nutsac. i also have a job a house and don't live in mamas basement. I'm not on social assistance or government pension and lastly, I don't premature ejaculate when I troll someone comment and stare at their picture like you did to mine... I think Jim you should figure out if you like boys or girls before you compare yourself to me
 UptownPictureGirl
Msg: 7
north bay hard on
Posted: 10/26/2018 8:07:54 AM
North Bay Hard on??? seriously??? I have been single a lot of years and it really makes me shake my head when after all the women's rights and Me Too movements have become so upfront, that there are still men who think that is the way to talk to women. And then I get emails asking why I am still single... ffs!
 PilotMan2
Msg: 8
north bay hard on
Posted: 12/7/2018 9:38:17 AM
ok joe step back from the nurses computer , you know patients in the asylum aren't allowed on the ward computers.
Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > north bay hard on