Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Are you failing in relationships/dating all the time??? Consider the      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 randyhollywood
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Are you failing in relationships/dating all the time??? Consider the number 1 and number 2 theory!Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Are you a women that you tried to understand why you have failed so badly in relationships and dating??? Well theres many reasons behind that and they most likely stem from you. BUT Have you ever considered that you were dating number 2 guys and not number 1 guys??? Maybe your problem is that you think you are dating number 1 guys but in fact your are dating low life scum sucking bottom dwelling number 2 guys. So whats a number 1 guy??? Thats easy!

Thats the guy that he is the most dreamy guy ever in every way but one huge difference from him than others. If your good to him and given the opportunity to cheat on you he would NEVER do it!

So whats a number 2 guy??? Well to put it easiest he is an opportunist to women and or someone with very low self esteem. For example a guy that would take up offers because women are just sexual quests for them or they just need security because of there insecurity's ect...

So who are these number 2 so called "low life" guys??? Well thast also easy to answer... Theres a few ways you can solidly determine if they are number 2 guys for sure. 1. If they have multi kids especially from other women. That goes for women too. Your low lifes too if you got multi kids from multi guys. Sorry to say but the truth hurts sometimes.. Another truth... Multi marriages and or multi very short relationships. Dead give away! Stay away! Stay far far away! Stay far away from the guy and or girl with multi marriages and or kids!
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Are you failing in relationships/dating all the time??? Consider the number 1 and number 2 theory!
Posted: 11/26/2017 2:52:28 PM
Well dandy randy, did you have a question, for us or.................?
 randyhollywood
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Are you failing in relationships/dating all the time??? Consider the number 1 and number 2 theory!
Posted: 11/26/2017 2:58:49 PM
Not really! Just helping my fellow humans. Question or comment my theory!
 Profile_Cliche_Gurl
Msg: 4
 randyhollywood
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 11/26/2017 3:33:11 PM
If you dont like the truth in my therory take it or leave it makes no difference and or I could care less people... Im not here to do something like pour out some kind of emotional personal problems to strangers. Thanks!
 Robyn143
Msg: 6
view profile
History
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 7
Posted: 11/26/2017 4:00:37 PM
"Are you a women that you tried to understand why you have failed so badly in relationships and dating??? "

Are you failing in basic grammar ?

Survey says :

YIPPERS !
 dpwesu
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 11/26/2017 4:03:50 PM
^^^^^^ More like........

Are you a TROLL trying to get attention by posting a nonsense thread????

Survey says:

YES!!!!!!!
 sun___flower
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Are you failing in grammar all the time??? Consider the number 1 and number 2 theory!
Posted: 11/26/2017 4:31:45 PM
BCC
Are you failing in basic grammar ?

Number 2 guys are always failing in basic grammar.
 9Pluto
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 11/26/2017 4:42:28 PM
Travis Henry has 11 kids with 10 women
George Foreman has 12 kids with 5 women
Rod Stewart has 8 kids with 5 women
Clint Eastwood has 7 kids with 5 women
Mick Jagger has 7 kids with 4 women

Caitlyn Jenner (XY) has 6 kids with 3 women
Christie Brinkley has 3 kids with 3 men
So does Kate Winslet
So does Melanie Griffith
 Cynderella
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Are you failing in grammar all the time??? Consider the number 1 and number 2 theory!
Posted: 11/26/2017 4:45:26 PM
I will take door three please.
 ThroatLozenge
Msg: 12
 whosmeow
Msg: 13
Posted: 11/26/2017 6:17:25 PM
You cant force chemistry, no matter how good of a fit someone might seem. The heart wants what the heart wants.
I'm thankful mine doesn't want someone with similar views as the OP.
 gtomustang
Msg: 14
Posted: 11/27/2017 6:38:10 AM
well...there is a point in all that. Date a jerk, and you'll be rewarded with jerky behavior. Now if you are truly cunning, and can recognize a jerk and get in and get out with what you want to get from that jerk, then I guess there's a reason to date them. Otherwise, people tend to end up with jerks b/c...the behavior matches what they are used to seeing from other people. The red flags look like normal behavior. We feel comfortable around them, b/c they won't judge our behavior as that of a jerk.

the problem is, knowing what bad behavior looks like, if you engage in it yourself. It just looks like normal behavior to you. If Daddy gave you horrible love as a child, what frame of reference do you have as far as what healthy love should look like?
 zsuzsa62
Msg: 15
Posted: 11/27/2017 8:01:34 AM
"...the problem is, knowing what bad behavior looks like, if you engage in it yourself. It just looks like normal behavior to you. If Daddy gave you horrible love as a child, what frame of reference do you have as far as what healthy love should look like?"

Well, I wouldn't want to say "normally" but at least hopefully as you grow up and away from childhood, you see at least some examples of healthy relationships and behaviours and then have a new frame of reference(s)... that you can put to use. That would be the ideal I suppose.
 gtomustang
Msg: 16
Posted: 11/27/2017 11:22:53 AM
you're right, we do all have a chance to change what we think. I suspect those people who are naturally curious about their surroundings, and who think a lot and question a lot, will be more likely to notice couples unlike their parents. people who maybe were raised not to question why things are the way they are, or people who only care about the part of the world that affects them, or people who aren't naturally curious...may shy away from couples unlike their parents, thinking there must be something wrong.
 hemingway234
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 11/27/2017 4:54:04 PM
Cheaters have a couple of warning signs: Lack of integrity and/or immaturity.

As for people who have many or short term relationships: They often have some dealbreaker.
 Cynderella
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 11/27/2017 5:55:06 PM
I have 8 kids with 7 1/2 different dads....
But they (dads) are all from the same family,
do I still qualify?
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 11/28/2017 4:55:06 PM

Are you a women that you tried to understand why you have failed so badly in relationships and dating??? Well theres many reasons behind that and they most likely stem from you. BUT Have you ever considered that you were dating number 2 guys and not number 1 guys???

I feel like this is an opening to an Infomercial, to enlighten us.... OK, No -- I haven't!

Maybe your problem is that you think you are dating number 1 guys but in fact your are dating low life scum sucking bottom dwelling number 2 guys. So whats a number 1 guy??? Thats easy!

Oooh, tell me more! (clap clap) Are we going to see "The Juicer"? ;)

Thats the guy that he is the most dreamy guy ever in every way but one huge difference from him than others. If your good to him and given the opportunity to cheat on you he would NEVER do it!

Yeah, being the most dreamy is probably a one huge difference. Okay, so he also doesn't cheat when hotter gals fawn on him for no-strings sex all the time, and he says "Sorry Barb, I have a cute, although-not-as-cute-as-you GF back home. I'm just getting drunk with my friends." Okay. What's his phone #? :)

So whats a number 2 guy??? ..... For example a guy that would take up offers because women are just sexual quests for them or they just need security because of there insecurity's ect...

Okay, you're only talking about a propensity to cheat... No, that's not the only thing about the Dating Value of a guy... It's not what determines Catches vs Non-Catches, everything else a wash. :) A guy's not going to be a #1 Catch, the most dreamy guy Ever, because he doesn't cheat -- where #2s are ones who will hump the leg of a severely overweight gal 10 years older than him. LOL.

So who are these number 2 so called "low life" guys???

So there's the Most Dreamy Guy EVER -- and everyone else are low-lives as described above? Huh?

1. If they have multi kids especially from other women.

Okay, cool. If they pull out, use condoms, and make sure the gal's on the pill -- or just fertilized one gal -- he doesn't cheat on anyone. Okay...

[2.] Multi marriages and or multi very short relationships. Dead give away! Stay away!

Yeah, I know this one gal who's husband died in war! She ended up having some short-term relationships a couple years after, still getting the hang of things and figuring herself out, even as she politely warned them and it was no surprise.... and then she ended up 6 years later marrying again! And then in old age, he died... and in her last 10 years, she hit the dating scene, and they weren't all Long Term Relationships! That low life! ;)

I have 8 kids with 7 1/2 different dads....
But they (dads) are all from the same family,
do I still qualify?

You're a #1 if everyone wants to have a crack at ya! Especially if a whole family's going to box out everyone else for 1st dibs!
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 11/28/2017 6:25:10 PM

So whats a number 1 guy???

He's wet, warm and yellow?
 PennyAnte
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 11/29/2017 6:13:48 AM
WTF? The most dreamy guy ever vs low life scum sucking bottom dwellers... Ok. Is that all there is? Nothing in between?

OP. What are you smoking?
 gtomustang
Msg: 22
who's number 3? is he the nice guy?
Posted: 11/29/2017 6:51:26 AM
"so what's a numbah one man? He's wet, warm, and yellow?"

>>>so, that means women should find a guy who's both pissed and running?

maybe if they want angry sex.

no wonder the women here are so bitter. Either they get number one, or they felt like they got number two'd on.

Didn't Avis used to declare that number 2 tried harder?
 slavedriver8
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 11/29/2017 1:27:43 PM

Travis Henry has 11 kids with 10 women
George Foreman has 12 kids with 5 women

You forgot B. B. King....15 kids...15 women.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 11/29/2017 3:00:10 PM

WTF? The most dreamy guy ever vs low life scum sucking bottom dwellers... Ok. Is that all there is? Nothing in between?

My guess is, is that some guy who has some kids, not married, has cheated before (or assumed to have) -- and he picked up some Beauty, and he's jealous. "But I'd be your DREAM guy! I'd never cheat!! He would! So that makes me the Dream Guy!!"
 forumslady
Msg: 25
Posted: 11/29/2017 6:53:06 PM
Norwegianguy456-" I feel like this is an opening to an Infomercial, to enlighten us.... OK, No -- I haven't!"

Exactly what I was thinking. :D

I'm home sick, have been for 3 days, there's a chance I'm a tad high on NyQuil and bored to death, (I admit to nothing) sooooo..........

What product would he be selling, based on his post?

I'm thinking repellent for type 2 guys? I can't wait to see what y'all come up with. ;)
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Are you failing in relationships/dating all the time??? Consider the number 1 and number 2 theory!