Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Do anybody actually enjoy living alone?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 EROTICM4SSAGE
Msg: 1
Do anybody actually enjoy living alone?Page 1 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
I have lived alone for two years now since discovering my wife of 20 years was cheating me.
It was hard enough accepting what had happened, but not as hard as living alone.
It is so boring. I try going to the pub but aint really a pub person, television is mostly
Rubbish so find myself listening to music. I do talk online but Ultimately just feel like
I exist with no direction in life.
What do folks do who live alone to make life exciting
 10ky
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Do anybody actually enjoy living alone?
Posted: 12/3/2017 12:14:59 PM
Women. Pal. Always the same story.

Anyway, I've lived alone since I had to (that's round about 8 years now) and I love it unless it's dinner time or I have to do the chores. Dinner time in particular. I miss <3 mum <3 badly then.

(Shrugs)
 duracell_bunny_one
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 12/3/2017 1:20:02 PM
OP - If you seriously want to find a date or three......
don't sit at home listening to music (unless you have female burglars)-
For Gods sake get rid of the pics - they are truly awful-
Change the 'about me' stuff, unless you are going to put that
lot on the backpage of Craigslist........
I've lived alone for twelve years plus - it works, but only if
you have the right mental attitude (I was married for 25 years).
Good luck on here...........

imanorangetiger
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 12/3/2017 1:50:14 PM
I agree with Bunny: change your photos and get rid of your awful username and about me; that will put off more women than attract them. Erotic massage is something you'll want to talk about some way down the line and in person, not on your profile or in messages. What sort of activities did you get up to before your divorce? What hobbies? If you don't have any, take one up.
 rekirked
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 12/3/2017 1:54:55 PM
While considering laughing or crying i think i'll just facepalm for a bit.
 heavenlivesnear
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 12/3/2017 2:03:40 PM
i like coming home :-)
its a place where i only have to look after myself
i like the peace and quiet

what you are going through op, is not about living alone, its about being alone...
find a direction and then follow it. the rest will follow
hth
 billybonds
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 12/3/2017 2:23:35 PM
Well that slight girth puts a year or 18 months on your age..op
A lititle weight loss will send you back into your forties. I'm a
teeny-weeny backward in modern mores but I do find your
pitch slightly sleazy...the username is your call but spell it
with an a or an e but not a 4 please. I had to Google facepalm. .
kinda understand now.... good luck op...
 10ky
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 12/3/2017 2:32:02 PM
I find it incredibly amusing when some chronically single dude like pops comes on here dispensing advice as if he was a pro or something.

-op
Do as orange said if you wanna spend 50 years wanking and drooling like a dog at the sight of a bitch in heat.

-all

What's wrong with this dude's "about me"? Gave me a stiff let alone to the ladies I presume.
 6jellybeans
Msg: 9
Posted: 12/3/2017 2:50:26 PM
How can you NOT enjoy living on your own?!

Seriously I love it! I go where I want, when I want, to do what I want. I go to lessons and do charity work and the theatre and cinema... I go off all over the place doing new and random things and enjoy every second. I love having the space to go to bed as I please (actually the dogs bark at me if I am late going to bed), eat what I please, hell if I want to stay in bed until 3pm reading my book I can. No mess unless I have made the mess myself. NO having to iron someone elses stuff or do their washing. No arguments about how high to have the heating. Living on your own is bliss.

Get out and go have fun. Go play golf, go feed the homeless, go discover new walks, go to the cinema and theatre, go to different places, take up yoga or Pilates... take up dance lessons. Go get yourself a motorbike. Seriously your life is boring because you are not doing anything with it.

And yeah... change your user name. Makes you sound like a dirty old pervert and not in any possible positive or sexy way... its just creepy.
 rekirked
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 12/3/2017 3:00:08 PM
i'm sat here in my boxers eating a raspberry magnum watching a film with guns and car chases while my brie mini bites (with cranberry dip) are warming in the oven.....living alone is feckin awesome!
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 12/3/2017 3:29:28 PM
I find it incredibly amusing when some chronically single dude like the little Scottish troll comes on here dispensing advice as if he was a pro or something, when really it's about missing mummy.

-op
Do as 10ky said if you wanna spend 50 years wanking and drooling like a dog at the sight of a **** in heat, especially since your about me gives him a stiffy. He's out of step as usual, and derailing yet another thread, just so he can get some attention.
 10ky
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 12/4/2017 1:34:48 AM
Jesus. The dude deleted his profile. That's how demoralising you lot can be. Shame on all of you all.

-orange
What's wrong about missing mum? She's the finest lady on the planet, mate. I kid you not. (:
 duracell_bunny_one
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 12/4/2017 1:59:29 AM
^ ^ ^ Hopefully he'll reinvent & return -
it was a textbook of what not to do
-better luck next time.........

imanorangetiger
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 12/4/2017 2:00:34 AM

Jesus. The dude deleted his profile. That's how demoralising you lot can be. Shame on all of you all.

Or maybe he simply reflected on the advice given by us more mature adults and deleted it in order to change his username. Stop making it all about you every time.
 10ky
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 12/4/2017 2:24:42 AM
^^
Making what about me pops? Your obsession?

-rabbit
It's crazy if he truly did that ... Anyway. I'm having a triple espresso to get my heart going. Cheerio.

imanorangetiger
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 12/4/2017 2:49:48 AM
Just go away and stop trolling. Everyone was in sensible agreement about the OP's post. Absolutely everyone. Apart from you with your usual inane comments to draw the attention towards yourself. If anyone has an obsession, it's you with your constant lookatme derailments. You're not big. You're not clever.
 10ky
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 12/4/2017 3:14:37 AM
-orange

You're not big. You're not clever.

When did I say that I am either clever or big? That is what you really think about me which explains your inferiority complex. It explains why you come here bragging and telling me about the granny or whatever he/she was you were dating. It explains why you go about spell-checking my posts using MS word or something to spot spelling mistakes etc to try to appear "smarter". That's ridiculous ole man. Lame af; in fact.

PS: If someone should go away that'd be you and your fat arse. You're hated by everyone (bar the old scarey hag) for a reason. Get your bottle-bottoms and have a wee look. Just yesterday you were accusing a legit poster of being leon simply because he pointed out that you are a loser (in fact, you are), a self-righteous wee fat old bastard (in fact, you are) and an irritating little ugly turd (in fact, you are) and now you're playing the saintly tw@t? Why don't you go suck a bag o d1cks and be quiet aye? Fkn retard.

imanorangetiger
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 12/4/2017 3:23:29 AM

You're not big. You're not clever.

When did I say that I am either clever or big? That is what you think about me which explains your inferiority complex. It explains why you come here bragging and telling me about the granny or whatever he/she was you were dating. Lame af.

PS: If someone should go away that'd be you and your fat arse. You're hated by everyone (bar the old scarey hag) for a reason. Get your bottle-bottoms and have a wee look. Just yesterday you were accusing a legit poster of being leon simply because he pointed out that you are a loser (in fact, you are), a self-righteous wee fat old **stard (in fact, you are) and an irritating little ugly turd (in fact, you are) and now you're playing the saintly tw@t? Why don't you go suck a bag o d1cks and be quiet aye? Fkn retard.

Wow! Didn't I just kick a whole hornet's nest of projection and downright dishonesty from 10ky there, simply for mentioning the words 'not big'. He really doesn't like any references to his lack of height, intentional or not.
 10ky
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 12/4/2017 3:30:46 AM
^^
haha. Glad you've agreed (through lack of a proper reply) there wee ole man. (;

..and that's me done right there. You've got a good lesson today. Glad to see that you are rectifying your mangina-ism too. Keep it up, pa. xx
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 12/4/2017 3:36:03 AM

haha. Glad you've agreed (through lack of a proper reply) there wee ole man. (;

Come back when you actually understand what I said, because it's clear from your own reply that you don't. Till then, I'm going to let you lie in your own detritus.
 scareymush
Msg: 21
Posted: 12/4/2017 7:21:06 AM

PS: If someone should go away that'd be you and your fat arse. You're hated by everyone (bar the old scarey hag) for a reason.

Really? How would you know who I like?

Did anybody else receive pms from a fake profile recently? I did, I was being asked what I thought of Orange. I never get msgs out of the blue like that from unfamiliar profiles so I knew it was a 'set-up' and played along to see what togglemonster would reveal about themself....not a lot unfortunately but it would make sense if the monster was Poilet's love interest.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 12/4/2017 8:16:37 AM
^ Hmmmm... I hope you spoke favourably, scarey, but kept quiet about our secret love trysts! :))))))))

Any pointers to who it could be?

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 scareymush
Msg: 23
Posted: 12/4/2017 8:43:45 AM
I actually kept my responses low key, yet wrote a lot to appear friendly and open....he reckoned you are up your own @rse and I was like "hmmm, no, that's not how I view Orange" actually I told him that it's he whose head is up his own bum as it's obvious his profile is fake and he was arrogant to think he could fool people...(words to that effect) And yes I kept schtum about you know what.

Any pointers to who it could be?

Nope. But seeing as I believe Flores man to have multiple profiles on here I'd guess he was behind it somehow....whoever it was was polling for opinions on you and began the conversation by saying the troll was thick...so, it's hard to know what's what round here.

vvvvvvvvv shush...that's meant to be top secret!
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 12/4/2017 8:45:19 AM
It’s me. I’m jealous of your little rendezvous.

Shit....edit......I like living alone until I don’t. I like company when in the mood but solitude when I’m not.
Username reminds me of my first email addy.....something equally ridiculous.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 12/4/2017 9:03:27 AM

Flores man

Did he ask for a picture of your boobs?

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Do anybody actually enjoy living alone?