Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > Sexists to face tougher sentences under plans to make misogyny a hate      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 introvertedkinkster
Msg: 1
Sexists to face tougher sentences under plans to make misogyny a hate crime Page 1 of 1    
https://www.rt.com/uk/412260-sexist-misogyny-hate-crime/

I have no problem with turning misogyny into a hate crime. As long as it's based on irrefutable evidence. What I do have a problem with, why not both ways? Why not misandry too?

Seems very one sided to me.
 introvertedkinkster
Msg: 2
Sexists to face tougher sentences under plans to make misogyny a hate crime
Posted: 12/7/2017 10:40:24 PM
Opps wrong part of the forums
 saintclara
Msg: 3
Posted: 12/17/2017 1:01:39 PM
As long as it's based on irrefutable evidence.

You calling us a liar? Irrefutable evidence is not needed because men know where I stand on this issue! Try it ! See what happens!
 InTheMix417
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 1/11/2019 5:31:53 AM
As long as misandary is also made illegal, plenty of man haters out there who do just as much damage.
Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > Sexists to face tougher sentences under plans to make misogyny a hate crime