Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Washington  > POF Happy Hour "Meet N Greet" and Romp in the Park      View All Events   Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Kathynaturally
Msg: 1
view profile
History
POF Happy Hour "Meet N Greet" and Romp in the ParkPage 1 of 1    
DOG LOVERS: "A ROMP IN THE PARK"
and
POF HAPPY HOUR "MEET 'N GREET"

JANUARY 10, 2018 WEDNESDAY

3:00 p.m.: Hawks Prairie Dog Run Park, Lacey, WA
and
4:30 p.m.: POF "MEET 'N GREET" : Hawks Prairie Restaurant and Sports Bar, Lacey, WA

Tired of writing in this forum; spending so much time and yet still don't meet friends or future dates? Well, come on, let's do the old fashion " meet and greet" and enjoy the things we love to do.

This time dog lovers bring their 4-legged friends for a dog romp in the park, laugh and talk and get to meet other dog enthusiasts. The Hawks Prairie Dog Run Park is fenced and divided between the small and large size dog runs. (Only friendly, socialized vaccinated dogs may join for this event. Of course, responsible dog clean-up required.) Park can be wet this time of year, so wear rain gear to boots. IDENTIFY YOURSELVES AS POF PARTICIPANTS: wear a red hat, scarf or POF sign

Thereafter: (4:30 p.m.) a short ride over the Hwy 5 overpass to Hawks Prairie Restaurant, and we will meet in the lounge for Happy Hour refreshments with happy hour prices. (Those without pets may certainly join us. Of course, pets remain in the car.)

• Age Group focused 55+ (All smiles are welcomed.)
• Please RSVP for me to notify the restaurant management of our numbers.
• Do look for a POF sign.
• Casual Dress: Jeans
* Mix and mingle and meet new friends.
Hawks Prairie Restaurant and Sports Bar
HAPPY HOUR: 4:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. CLOSES: 9:00 p.m.
• Happy Hour specials. Half-priced appetizers and $1 off Draft Beers or $1 off Well Drinks weekdays: 3pm to 6pm.

This is an early evening outing for the working folks.

DO RSVP HERE.
(Please only RSVP if you intend to attend and consider your WORD as YOUR WORD.

We look forward to welcoming you.
Kathy

P.S. I received lots of requests for more events. So here is my next idea. I am willing to try some other events. Certainly send me venue ideas, and we can make the winter dreary into a winter of more fun. Please be respectful, accepting and kind to all that may venture here. We are just lonely folks hoping to find a special someone to share the day, some talk and laughter.

The motto for these events: Smile and maybe you will see the sun come shining through..in Washington!
DIRECTIONS:
Hawks Prairie Dog Run Park
2420 Hogum Bay Rd NE, Lacey, WA 98516

Hawks Prairie Restaurant and Sports Bar
(360) 459-0900
8306 Quinault Dr NE, Lacey, WA 98516 (Off Hwy 5 and onto Marvin Road)
Following Members are Attending This Party... Average Member Brings Along 3 Guests

aircooled123

atticartist

azeze_38

borntolisten

coffeegrounds_1

europa5

frabjousfrank

FriendlyFarmer1

giddyupjane

hotrodfor32

intoeverthing

Mick0070

mrclean1355

myspiritsings

simikathy

15 people are attending
 atticartist
Msg: 2
view profile
History
POF Happy Hour Meet N Greet and Romp in the Park
Posted: 1/11/2018 9:46:42 AM
Great event. Thank you so much for hosting it. Please keep me on your list so I can come to the next one. Atticartist
Show ALL Forums  > Washington  > POF Happy Hour "Meet N Greet" and Romp in the Park