Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > A wee ditty      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Squareslice
Msg: 1
A wee dittyPage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
In honour of our latest couple/couplette

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZ63SQMANcA

Still in search of where 10lube stated where English wasn't his first tongue... maybe fae somewhere exotic like the borders...
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 2
view profile
History
A wee ditty
Posted: 1/4/2018 11:37:17 AM
Is this for Wallace and Gromit? Cute

I think you’re just sour grapes.
You were ‘convinced’ he's not Scottish. Now you know he isn't you want proof? lol
 scareymush
Msg: 3
A wee ditty
Posted: 1/4/2018 12:09:21 PM
What are you saying Roxy?

Just because myself and Orange are inclined to defend ourselves independently against a pair of trolls who fill the forums with their affirmations of love (albeit cryptically) on a daily basis doesn't a couple make. Together, I and Orange stand alone! And you are confused but I admire how important it is to you to promote balance and therefore harmony, it's a very nice trait but misguided in this instance.

The two P's in a pod are the architects of their own ruination....they just got more than they bargained for and were bettered.

Brilliant choice of ditty Square...certainly summed it up for me anyway.

In the interest of balance, I proffer this little ditty...although it's not my story it's something I get to experience where I live....so perhaps it's not so different in Dublin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXCHJTt-Eu8

better version:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTB-YP6jkMU

Damien Dempsey is worth some right proper checking out - he's fantastic....social commentary to a reggae beat...and that song there is powerful

Here's another flavor of Dublin...the nitty gritty side

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv9oax2N160

imanorangetiger
Msg: 4
view profile
History
A wee ditty
Posted: 1/4/2018 12:46:21 PM
Shush now over the bridge...
 10ky
Msg: 5
view profile
History
A wee ditty
Posted: 1/4/2018 1:21:25 PM
There you go. The topic of this thread is gossip about other posters, written by a jilted, sad and old creepy w@nker. I think we'll all agree that this is a troll post. Who's the troll now, Kirk's pal?

-scarey
So, you seem delighted and is agreeing and fueling a troll and bullying Roxy because she trashed the creep, and then you expect us to believe your claim that you aren't a troll? Can you see how you are undermining your own argument there or is that too smart for you? You are your orange b1tch are two sad old freaks who blame the world for their miserable existance. That's who you are. Nothing else.

-Roxy
Thanks for pointing that out. I appreciate your honesty. X
 duracell_bunny_one
Msg: 6
view profile
History
A wee ditty
Posted: 1/4/2018 1:36:16 PM
..........umm...............
reggae beat it ain't...........

10ky
Msg: 7
view profile
History
A wee ditty
Posted: 1/4/2018 1:49:56 PM
Good lord. Typing on a wee phone is hard.
 scareymush
Msg: 8
A wee ditty
Posted: 1/4/2018 1:58:09 PM
Perhaps not authentically technically but it's there in the background...that beat, that influence...fast, furious then a drop in tone then picked up again....that he sings in a strong Dublin accent might be what registers most with you?

Damien Dempsey is a musician who is able to be passionate without feeling embarrassed about it. Those who have seen his live shows, particularly back home in Dublin, will know that he has built up his ferociously loyal support by following in the footsteps of his early heroes Christy Moore, the Dubliners and the Pogues, while adding new influences from reggae and rock to Celtic rap. This new album, which is already No 2 in the Irish charts, is intense and varied, switching from acoustic ballads to pounding anthems worthy of the young Springsteen. It starts with a set of personal songs, based around the theme of living life to the full, and then changes gear. Serious is a brooding tale of drugs, temptation and Dublin street life, and Teachers is a reggae-tinged tribute to heroes from Bob Marley to Luke Kelly. To Hell or Barbados is a furious history lesson on the Irish expelled to the Caribbean as slaves by Cromwell. It confirms Dempsey's position as one of Ireland's great singer-songwriters.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2007/jun/15/worldmusic.shopping

I can hear it...

Good lord. Typing on a wee phone is hard.

Just as hard as thinking in your case...sap!
 10ky
Msg: 9
view profile
History
A wee ditty
Posted: 1/4/2018 2:01:49 PM

Just as hard as thinking in your case...

Indeed, and I assume you and your family know a lot about that. People in glass houses aye?

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread. Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 scareymush
Msg: 10
A wee ditty
Posted: 1/4/2018 2:38:40 PM
For you Bunny, if you're interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9Wwg0Y1Sc4

Intro to Dempsey's set by Glen Hansard who I love, he's a brilliant musician and is also equipped with a great mind.

But yes it seems Dempsey is more folksy than any other style....that first song, the lyrics for 'Negative Vibes'

Lord, Won't you give me the strength to be strong, and be true
Cos, Lord, when the devil gets into my head, I'm so blue
You knock me, if you're so mighty, why waste your time with me
If I'm bad, ignorant and sad
Why waste your time, you're mad
You're just mad, because your life is sad
You've done nothing worth while
Twist the knife
Because you hate your life
My life you want to spoil
I'm never going to let
Your negative vibes and comments
Get through to my psyche and cripple me
I'm never going to let
Your negative vibes and comments
Get through to my psyche and cripple me
I never will forget
The suffering that my people went through
In my country and overseas
Were no use, verbal abuse
That's all you have to give
You preach nil, you're so cynical
Jesus, wake up and live
Your bad vibe will drive away your tribe
And where will you be then
All alone
Heart as cold as stone
Hurting yourself again

Kind of appropriate lyrics given Flores man's never-ending verbal abuse....
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 11
view profile
History
A wee ditty
Posted: 1/4/2018 3:42:52 PM

your orange b1tch

Get back to your swamp, troll.
 Paulineandsalem
Msg: 12
A wee ditty
Posted: 1/4/2018 4:49:20 PM

Still in search of where 10lube stated where English wasn't his first tongue... maybe fae somewhere exotic like the borders...

Here you are.

I find it rather outrageous when people criticise my linguistic abilities (or lack of) instead of appreciating the humongous effort that some chap like me has to put in to communicating with people (folk on here) in their own language (English in this case) when English would probably be my 3rd language. Tell me, how many languages can you communicate in with the same (or better) degree of fluency?

That not to mention the fact that I've always been a flop in matter of languages (and communication in general) - which is why I said some time ago that I am alingual.

Now, old hag, what else is worrying you? smh.

English isn't Paul's first language. It's his third.
 Paulineandsalem
Msg: 13
A wee ditty
Posted: 1/4/2018 5:15:01 PM

>What are you saying Roxy?

Just because myself and Orange are inclined to defend ourselves independently against a pair of trolls who fill the forums with their affirmations of love (albeit cryptically) on a daily basis

except we don't. Paul and I speak far more away from these boards than we do on here. It's very telling that a thread was started about us and you couldn't wait to post on it as soon as it was up.

doesn't a couple make. Together, I and Orange stand alone! And you are confused but I admire how important it is to you to promote balance and therefore harmony, it's a very nice trait but misguided in this instance.

No, Roxy is entitled to her own opinion on this issue. Whether Paul and I are a couple, or not, is absolutely none of your business. You stand alone with Orange together, that's an interesting take on it.

>The two P's in a pod are the architects of their own ruination....they just got more than they bargained for and were bettered.

That's not quite true either. I've just heard everything you have to say to me 1000 times over
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 14
view profile
History
A wee ditty
Posted: 1/4/2018 5:23:42 PM
Oh great. Now the apologist has arrived.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 10ky
Msg: 15
view profile
History
A wee ditty
Posted: 1/4/2018 5:26:35 PM
Coming from scarey's b1tch, that's actually quite hilarious.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 Paulineandsalem
Msg: 16
A wee ditty
Posted: 1/4/2018 5:27:47 PM

>Oh great. Now the apologist has arrived.

I'm not sure that you quite get this orange.

But you don't control who posts and who doesn't post on these boards, as much as you'd like to

You've spent the best part of the year arguing with Paul on here and you are now trying to chase me off of here like I'm the problem? Seriously?

Do carry on. Like Kirk said, why don't you step away and just ignore the pair of us

You clearly can't. Every time Paul posts, you are on it. Every time I post, you are on it

Why don't you just stop responding to the pair of us if you find us so objectionable? Come off it, look at yourselves. Someone starts a thread mocking Paul and myself, scarey is on it as soon as it's up and so are you, but I respond and I've to be called out by you? Who exactly do you think you are? You don't police the boards, so back off. Paul and I have as much right to post as anyone else on here, tough if you don't like it.

I've to leave here because you say so? How arrogant.

imanorangetiger
Msg: 17
view profile
History
A wee ditty
Posted: 1/4/2018 5:43:41 PM

Why don't you just stop responding to the pair of us if you find us so objectionable? Come off it, look at yourselves.

Touche, apologist. Now run off back to baby troll. He needs his nappy changing.
 Paulineandsalem
Msg: 18
A wee ditty
Posted: 1/4/2018 5:46:53 PM

There you go. The topic of this thread is gossip about other posters, written by a jilted, sad and old creepy w@nker. I think we'll all agree that this is a troll post. Who's the troll now, Kirk's pal?

-scarey
So, you seem delighted and is agreeing and fueling a troll and bullying Roxy because she trashed the creep, and then you expect us to believe your claim that you aren't a troll? Can you see how you are undermining your own argument there or is that too smart for you? You are your orange b1tch are two sad old freaks who blame the world for their miserable existance. That's who you are. Nothing else.

-Roxy
Thanks for pointing that out. I appreciate your honesty. X<

Roxy has every right to call it as she sees it without being criticised for it.

Actually hilarious that the two posters who AREN'T OBSESSED WITH PAUL AND MYSELF IN THE SLIGHTEST were the first people to post on here apart from Roxy. I am pissing myself laughing here, actually howling.

Look at your posting patterns. Paul and I don't post. You don't post either.

As soon as anyone posts something about us, BANG, on it. And you call us the trolls. As soon as I post. BANG, obsessed orange. Orange is obsessed. He's so obsessed he can't see the wood for the trees. That's what happens when you have an obsession with people. You get so obsessed you can't see how your own posts look. You can't be objective. Why post on a thread about us if we don't matter to you. Why post a couple of minutes after I post? You are obsessed and you are making yourself look like a clown in the process.

Paul and I didn't even post on here and the pair of you were all over it. Why bother if you don't care about us and want us off the boards?

imanorangetiger
Msg: 19
view profile
History
A wee ditty
Posted: 1/4/2018 5:59:48 PM
Actually hilarious that the two posters who AREN'T OBSESSED WITH SCAREY AND MYSELF IN THE SLIGHTEST couldn't resist replying on here in their usual manner, even though they profess to be the victims. I'd piss myself laughing if I didn't have an incontinence problem like you seem to.

Coming from the apologist's little mangina, that's actually quite hilarious.

billybonds
Msg: 20
view profile
History
A wee ditty
Posted: 1/4/2018 6:18:16 PM
The wee ditty title led me to ..a little ditty about jack and diane ...
which I think is a reasonable song. ..

https://youtu.be/h04CH9YZcpI

US dollar index is under 92 now good for wall street,
gold and people holding debt in dollars...not so good
for youngsters starting out..
 scareymush
Msg: 21
A wee ditty
Posted: 1/4/2018 11:12:28 PM
I think you will find that rather than criticise I actually praised Roxy. I was neither censorious or behaving like a bully towards her. I believe she is mistaken in imagining myself and Orange have 'coupled up' together, it just so happens that we are both targets of the two P.s and are simultaneously inclined to respond in kind to personal attacks.

What the two P.s have done on this thread as on others is prove how sly they both are.....not a good look!

Also, they are, in unison, attempting to bait me but I shall take the higher road.

"A man interrupted one of the Buddha’s lectures with a flood of abuse.
Buddha waited until he had finished and then asked him:
If a man offered a gift to another but the gift was declined, to whom would the gift belong?
To the one who offered it, said the man.
Then, said the Buddha, I decline to accept your abuse and request you to keep it for yourself.”
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 22
view profile
History
A wee ditty
Posted: 1/5/2018 2:13:47 AM

Look at your posting patterns. Paul and I don't post. You don't post either.

Liar, hypocrite. I didn't post over Christmas. You carried on baiting. Four attempts. Look again at this thread and see how it really went down, with you adding your usual verbal diarrhoea.

As soon as anyone posts something about me or Scarey, BANG, on it. And you call us the trolls. As soon as I post. BANG, obsessed Pauline. Pauline is as obsessed as 10ky. She's so obsessed she can't see the wood for the trees. That's what happens when you have an obsession with people. You get so obsessed you can't see how your own posts look. You can't be objective. Why post on a thread about us if we don't matter to you. Why post a couple of minutes after I post? You are obsessed and you are making yourself look like a clown in the process.

Paul and I didn't even post on here and the pair of you were all over it. Why bother if you don't care about us and want us off the boards?

Actually, I've only ever wanted you both to stop your troll behaviour. If you see it as anything else, there's a word for that.
 10ky
Msg: 23
view profile
History
A wee ditty
Posted: 1/5/2018 2:30:38 AM
^^

Fu.ck off ya old ugly freak. Playing the tough guy cause you're hiding behind a screen aye pa? A fkn born loser.
 Squareslice
Msg: 24
A wee ditty
Posted: 1/5/2018 3:51:59 AM
When you first appeared, 10lube, you were all the victim. Now you are aye on the attack.
Pish off back in to your defensive role.... and take the wet head with ya.

Roxy... the twat claimed he was a weegie n I called him out on that long ago.... and I never asked for further proof regaeding your comment.... he is the offspring of his Ma sitting on a wank stain. Either that or his Da wanked on her n let the flies finish the job.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 25
view profile
History
A wee ditty
Posted: 1/5/2018 4:00:17 AM

Fu.ck off ya old ugly freak. Playing the tough guy cause you're hiding behind a screen aye pa? A fkn born loser.

Coming from a little dweeb who's suddenly too scared to show his face in case his mammy sees him swearing, that's hilarious. Go and troll off.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > A wee ditty