Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Michigan  > Name the Party      View All Events   Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Shrek6602
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Name the PartyPage 1 of 1    
Name The Party, January 20, 2018.

Hi to all POF friends . I would love to invite you to a Saturday Night Dance Party at The Brass Monkey Bar on Saturday 1/20/18. We have a DJ spinning the music from the 90’s and the aughts including some from the 80’s a few top 40 hits of today. There is no cover charge. I repeat. No Cover Charge. I hope you come out and bring your friends along so they can also meet and mingle with the POF crowd. :o)

I thought about naming this party " the after Christmas, Christmas party" but changed my mind and decided let you decide what to call this party should be up to you!
__________________________________________________________________________________
Saturday - Saturday - Saturday January 20 - 2018 - 8 PM
__________________________________________________________________________________
The Brass Monkey Bar
1519 Oak Street
Wyandotte Michigan 48192

The Brass Monkeu Bar is located between Fort Street and biddle Avenue(West Jefferson). It is on the south side of Oak parking is on the left and plenty of it. :o)
I hope all of you will have a great week and we will see you on Wednesday 9/20 and don't forget to bring your friends and come out to have some FUN. The more the merrier :o)
your host Eric
Following Members are Attending This Party... Average Member Brings Along 3 Guests

nicefunguy54

Shrek6602

wheresmyprince40

wweraw41

Yaneverknowxxx

Yellowboy1987

yyyjk

7 people are attending
 Shrek6602
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Name the Party
Posted: 1/8/2018 3:12:43 PM
sorry should have said Saturday 1/20, not Wednesday 9/20 missed on my edit.
Show ALL Forums  > Michigan  > Name the Party