Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > older guys younger women      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Ticketoride
Msg: 4
older guys younger women Page 1 of 32    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32)
You should be shot on sight! .............j/k

Up to you man, just don't break the law.
 ramcharger
Msg: 27
view profile
History
older guys younger women
Posted: 12/11/2004 9:40:11 PM
I get more offers to date girls in their twenties now than I ever did in my own twenties, and its a little freaky. The sad part is I say no :) I wouldnt have before. To me a woman doesnt even come into being until she reaches 30, you guys can have all the girls, I wanna be rocked by a woman !! Yabba dabba dooo
 RDtoo
Msg: 34
view profile
History
older guys younger women
Posted: 2/5/2005 9:32:47 PM
Out of curiosity, how do you guys hook up with women so much younger than you? Do they do the pursuing or do you? I am in my late 40s and a couple of years back I used to talk to a nice young lady at work who was 20 years my junior. We had some good conversations and one time she tells me that we need to keep talking because we have alot in common with one another. At that point I decided to ask her to get together and do something sometime. She made a flimsy excuse and avoided me after that. Similar situations have come up since then but I have decided to keep my mouth shut about getting together.
 packz
Msg: 39
older guys younger women
Posted: 2/10/2005 7:21:50 AM
It appears that they feel secure and confident with older males.
It may be that men after 40 do not get over exited and the younger
girl may be thinking that she is in control of the proceedings in the bed.
Two girls under 25 I took to bed in the past are still have hot for me
than the lads after them.
t in love give more and take less
 wattafind
Msg: 46
older guys younger women
Posted: 5/17/2005 8:23:06 PM
Personally, I am looking for a woman young enough that I'll be senile before she hits peri-menopause. Been there, done that, don't want to do it again.
 Ruby Lips
Msg: 55
older guys younger women
Posted: 6/28/2005 8:34:34 PM
Yeah me too! The young ones just keep comin. What the heck can I do? Say No? I don't think so!
 justmeinnc05
Msg: 59
older guys younger women
Posted: 9/29/2006 9:47:42 AM
I really think I may get violently sick if I read another age thread, but in general if both people are adults and are happy with each other, it shouldn't matter if the man is 100 and the woman is 18 or if the woman is 100 and the man is 18.

If I meant a man that was younger than me, the same age, or older and me and him were happy with our age difference, I wouldn't care what anyone else thought of it.

So if you want to date women from 20-30 and they want to date you, go for it!!!

mrfix40
Msg: 60
older guys younger women
Posted: 9/29/2006 10:35:22 AM
how hard is your body
 tick tock
Msg: 65
view profile
History
older guys younger women
Posted: 10/8/2006 3:34:20 AM
How old is too old ...and how young is too young?IM a single guy 38 ,Ive dated lots of younger women 20 to 30 .is this wrong?

Nah! In the words of the immortal tard: "One two three four poke her puSsy till it's sore"
 want to travel
Msg: 67
view profile
History
older guys younger women
Posted: 6/14/2007 10:15:23 AM
i really dont think it has to do with age
im 35, and i find women my age or older , have become ,well self absorbed with there past
when i go out on a date or if im going to get involved seriously with a woman, i still want to have fun,and live like theres no tomorow
in a way younger women, are a bit more mature, or at least there open to having fun
 single1965
Msg: 69
view profile
History
older guys younger women
Posted: 6/17/2007 9:19:49 PM
I dont think there is anything wrong dating younger women,just as long as age isnt a issue with either party.Dating a 20 yr old is a bit young but 25 I dont see anything wrong with that.
 mcgillj
Msg: 73
view profile
History
older guys younger women
Posted: 7/22/2007 4:32:03 PM
Funny.. I seem to click better with younger women.. because I am NOT all that put together.. half the time I am way too immature, belying the truth of my own age.. and sadly its not an act. It's just who I am.. goofy as hell.. I just never felt like I grew up. I used to think something was WRONG with me. I mean when I was 17 I ditched the whole video game thing.. and now I talk to a friend who is a vertfiable video game junkie, that I graduated from High School with.. I don't know.. I guess video games don't make us immature but it is something I always associated with being younger. Maybe that's just my hangup though, I've since gotten back into them although its more of an.. hour or three a week than a daily thing. But still it just seems like something else that makes me feel not like a grown up.

What does everyone else think?

-Justin
 harleycwgrl74
Msg: 74
older guys younger women
Posted: 7/22/2007 10:00:55 PM
I have always found myself physically attracted to older men, usually about 10-15 years older...The laugh lines, salt and pepper hair, maturity, experience the list goes on. I think for me its the fact that for the most part they have there partying done with, they are set in there ways so not a lot of flip flopping on things. They know where they have been so they know what they want for their futures. They are to old for games and pretty direct about it. They know how to appreciate a good woman more so then a younger man.
 Tonyrocks
Msg: 75
view profile
History
older guys younger women
Posted: 7/23/2007 5:07:23 AM
18? I wouldnt recommend it, its kind of going in the wrong direction, ALTHOUGH it is legal but an 18 year old compared to a 38 year old? its like trying to talk to a child they dont have those years of experience and they dont have much to share other then what time they have to be home and in school. YOU CAN DO IT like you can drive a car with your feet but its just not done man, somethings are best left untouched like Pandoras Box. Sure they have less baggage, and there happy and dont give a crap about the serious things in life but.....your 38 youve passed that and at times sure you want to turn the clock back but why? its like watching a great movie and now you want to see it agian dont bother. Be proud of what you accomplished and who you are and move on man love life dont try to Muck it up.
 harleycwgrl74
Msg: 78
older guys younger women
Posted: 7/23/2007 5:09:36 PM

A very young woman dating a much older man is looking for security, to be taken care of... typically financially

I am so offended by this comment.
As I have stated previously the reasons I am attracted to older men, it has nothing to do with being "taken care of financially". If I wanted that I wouldn't be here I would be on sugardaddy dot com.
Just because a woman or man is attracted to someone of different ages doesnt necessarily have to do with finances, performance, mid life crisis or youth searching, it may just be they click.
 Seavoyage
Msg: 79
view profile
History
older guys younger women
Posted: 7/23/2007 8:20:09 PM
Let's start with what you should rule out. You should not date a minor no matter how old you are as an adult even if you are 19 and she is 16 unless you are in a country like Canada or in Europe where that's fine. You should be careful about dating women who are 20-25 in my opinion. They tend to be less stable than the older ones. If you're going to date someone who is 23 and you're 38 which might be stretching it at 38 she should be pretty mature. I think at 38 the youngest you should go is say 25, but it all depends on the woman and how mature she is and willing to accept you to go out with her. I think a 30 year old would be pretty open a 38 year old. I like girls in their mid 20s to say 32, but it is not all about the number.
 tick tock
Msg: 81
view profile
History
older guys younger women
Posted: 7/24/2007 9:55:49 AM
People are looing for differnt things at differnt ages. A very young woman dating a much older man is looking for security, to be taken care of... typically financially. She may also be looking for a more stable and successful man to have children with. Often older men sem to be looking to "regain" some aspect of youth and starting a second family often provides them with that, especially if they were to busy bulding their financial success int he first half their lives to attend tot their first wife and set of kids.

An older woman with a much younger man is in my mind typically looking for someone who can "perform." Or she may be jaded by older men who have rejected her because they are in a mid life crisis. Younger men are often less experienced and more willing to take instruction (from what I've heard). Frankly I do not get the huge age disparaty thing. It seems like the relationship would be more equal the closer you are in age. But I do find older men (within13 years) to be very interesting... usually becasue they are done playing games and have fewer hang ups... I just observe and talk to my girlfriends, I am no dating pro after all. Maybe someday I will be LOL.

Talk about an unbiased perspective! Let me spell it out for you...men will date younger women for exactly the same reasons that you listed for older women dating younger men. Younger women generally are more physically appealing, they still have a zest for life and are not jaded or burdened with rugrats, issues, etc, etc. I also like how you try discredit the notion that a younger woman can god forbid actually be attracted to an older man. You would much rather believe that these younger women are motivated by financial security than actually being attracted to a distinguished or sophisticated older gentleman for his physical features or wealth of experience or knowledge. Let me tell you, I worked with and went to university with many women who dated older men (some even dated professors) and it was always an attraction to either their looks or their intelligence and wisdom...or some combination of both.
 Tonyrocks
Msg: 82
view profile
History
older guys younger women
Posted: 7/25/2007 12:44:00 AM
Hey I’m not knocking ya! Hell I don’t even know ya, we live in a very politically correct world and that’s great and I support it but the world has become toooo politically correct. Believe me I’m not generalizing its fact and a statistic in numbers, I’m 32 and I’ve lived in down town Toronto my entire life and I can tell you that younger women have turned me down waaayyyy more then older women have. It’s got nothing to do with maturity and all about sex drive and there’s nothing wrong with that. Oh and its great that you were working and making money and had a drivers license by the time you were 18 but lets keep on topic this is about attraction and sex not who got there license first at 16.
 Tonyrocks
Msg: 83
view profile
History
older guys younger women
Posted: 7/25/2007 8:15:49 PM
Oh yea? well Im 32 an older man and I KNOW YOU THINK IM AN IDIOTIC INFANTILE SO THERES NO PLEASING YOU. And dont play coy with me you cant say that your a 29 year old virgin? you dated guys who were 18 and younger in your more lustrous days so please......okay BONA DEA?

Tonyrocks
Msg: 89
view profile
History
older guys younger women
Posted: 7/28/2007 1:57:47 AM
HA! You assumed I was in my twenties I dont know if I should take offence or say Thankyou, as for you I also read your profil and all I can say is WOW! You have more dislikes then any stat that Ive read, and your looking to: talk/email with a guy and nothing else WELL THATS FOR SURE. I followed your threads youve been making in other forums and it looks like my effort paid off to proove my theory. I cant belive there are guys apoligising to you for there opions like MR X. You counter males who speak out and you shut them down, and you get them to say sorry. WELL I GOT NEW FOR YOU SISTER IT AINT GOING TO HAPPEN WITH ME. Oh and the pic of your pet BAT questions if your the one doing DRUGS.
 iamherewhereru
Msg: 90
older guys younger women
Posted: 7/28/2007 12:51:24 PM
hey u go girl. same here i am 22, and love datein older guys, hey u in ontatio, so am i, we should double date sometime girl lol. link me tho ttyl bye.
 harleycwgrl74
Msg: 92
older guys younger women
Posted: 7/29/2007 11:12:14 AM
Hey I am 32 and I prefer my men 10+ years older!!
 kart71
Msg: 93
older guys younger women
Posted: 7/29/2007 3:47:38 PM
I am 35 and date women 24 to 30.Still want children
 bisexual4u
Msg: 96
view profile
History
older guys younger women
Posted: 8/1/2007 8:53:14 PM
i like the older guys my man is 41 and i dont care what people think about that if they have somthing wrong well there is the door its only a number so dint worry what people think i dont
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 98
older guys younger women
Posted: 8/2/2007 2:42:29 AM
~OT~ I was 9 years older than my last long term relationship. I was 8 years older than the only man I've met/dated since. Today ~ the man that makes me feel the most comfortable is about a year older. I re-evaluated and my age-appropriate numbers narrowed to about a two year margin. 40 or so to 45. A couple years either way. I'd prefer one within a year of me. Same time zone sort of mentality. At least for me.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > older guys younger women