Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Is this new or did I miss something?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ForumLurker
Msg: 1
Is this new or did I miss something?Page 1 of 1    
Is this new or did I miss something?

This morning I ran across a post by a new user. Nothing unusual for a new user to post, right? Well, the unusual thing was that the user’s profile wasn’t even a day old when they posted.
https://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts16683815.aspx

Now I may have missed something but I thought you could not post to the forums until your profile was more than 72 hours old. Did that change? The post was in the Ohio forum. Is posting to local forums exempt from the 72-hour rule? Or is this just another glitch in the coding that someone stumbled into?

It’s no big deal. It was just something odd I ran across this morning and had me wondering.

 Imagine that, running across something odd in these forums.
 Broccoli_4_Dinner
Msg: 2
Is this new or did I miss something?
Posted: 2/3/2018 9:00:35 PM
I saw this post while I was waiting out my own three day waiting period for posting. So I tried posting in several different threads and tried starting my own thread in both my local forum and others, including Ohio.

And I just kept getting the general "You must be a member for three days..." message.

Must be a glitch of some sort. Or the stars were aligned, or some such thing.
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Is this new or did I miss something?