Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Creative/Writing  > ;) dear dating diary      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 eYestargaze
Msg: 1
;) dear dating diaryPage 1 of 1    
;) eYe was gonna start with day one. However, that's not appropriate, or accurate. Today means it's been 3 days, since eYe jumped into the dating pond, & put myself online fishing. Bloody well, what a lot of stuff eYe then had 2 think about, & deal with, & 3 days 2 sleep on It 2. Gud
1st. Once upon a time, long ago now, eYe heard our brains are like hard-wired thru our primal core 2 seek out relationships! It ensures survival of the species. Tru
eYe breath automatically & crave a relationship. There are SO many logical points 2 support.
Breathing, heart-beating, eYe am ok with. 2 outa 3 ain't bad. However, eYe decided, back then, 2 turn the seek out a relationship part off. Like breathing & heart-beating had mostly been easy enough 2 accomplish. eYe had tried the relationship part SO many times, with disastrous results, SO many times, that if It was a math equation, eYe had done It 3 times, with the same answer. Time 2 move on! & Just go w/o. Gud times followed. It's been years now. With calm, happy, peaceful busy.
eYe miss my late friends, eYe guess. That's why eYe put myself into the world-wide pond.
Neverbemindin , now there's another math 2 deal with! lol
Where do U find the one 4 U?
4 a gal, if eYe do the local math. There was 500 pages of locals, in my age range?! Yesterday 2 round It out, say 10 guys a page, that's 5000. It's been suggested that 80% of guys at online dating sites are already in a relationship/ married. Once eYe eliminate them, there are still 1000. Either number is overwhelming. A serious daunting task! Why do eYe breath SO easy? While struggle with this other issue?
Just sayin
Count my blessings.
eYe have awesome health. eYe have awesome kids. eYe have awesome friends.
Gud nite
 eYestargaze
Msg: 2
;) dear dating diary
Posted: 2/14/2018 11:27:33 AM
Happy Valentines Day!
eYe am gonna watch the Olympics.
Count my blessings.
eYe have a roof over my head, food 2 eat, & beer 2 drink.
GO Canada eh!
 eYestargaze
Msg: 3
;) dear dating diary
Posted: 2/15/2018 12:56:58 PM
;) happy birthday 2 Me!
LiKe a LuV hangover . . Day after Valentines! Go figure lol
Hey
eYe do this every year lol eYe have issues with Valentine's Day ! Like my mom was probably experiencing pains that did NoT feel like LuV! On LuV day. How much more opposite can U get?
4 all my X's plus my parents . . If that's what LuV is . . eYe don't want some . . Just sayin
Bloody well, today, my PVR tv had a blackout?! lol
Reminds of the old days now. Me & my electrical issues.
The sorta funniest one, back in the day, was my ability 2 pass by the kids & the tv & totally snow the show! eYe just shrugged my shoulders, & used the other door.
eYe got snowed out, today ! 2 funny!
Thankfully, it's working again! eYe am addicted 2 the noise.
Meanwhile, this year, eYe have 2 go 2 work
Enjoy your day!
Tomorrow eYe get 2 have birthday cake & ice cream lunch, with my little buddy.
Pic 2 follow
 eYestargaze
Msg: 4
;) dear dating diary
Posted: 2/16/2018 1:24:13 AM
;) omg dear diary
Happy birthday transits 4 Me!
What are the chances?! The Sun, the Moon, Mercuy, Venus, & Neptune all gathered together in Aquarius. Ceres green lite 4 me. GuD Solar Return
Once upon a stellium, long ago, eYe was born during such busy magnetics. Cheers
Count my blessings! Thank-U 4 beer & music & friends
Gud nite
 eYestargaze
Msg: 5
;) dear dating diary
Posted: 2/16/2018 7:59:35 PM
;) eYe was reading a profile today. This guy wishes all the gals who are not serious daters delete their profiles. eYe am not a serious dater. eYe wish all the married guys would delete their profiles, rather than contact me. Darn World Wide Web.
Oops, no pics from family day, with the kids. eYe did get 2 color & we raced little buddy against the tractor & the old school green Tonka truck & my awesome red car 4 FuN
Pizza Hut $5 pizzas followed. Yum
Count my blessings. Yes eYe do
Gud nite
 eYestargaze
Msg: 6
;) dear dating diary
Posted: 2/17/2018 11:44:55 PM
;) turns out, this whole dating again thing is SO complicated lol
eYe have had the time 2 sleep on It!
1st
eYe have 2 attempt 2 weed out the nasty married folks, who are not taking It home. Blah
This logically means, eYe will choose 2 upgrade, 2 access the other fishing filters.
Talk about fishing filters! Here's a funny story.
Once upon a time, long ago now, eYe got some new neighbours, across the alley. Turns out, the wife was real sick, & she passed shortly after, naturally enough. Now my new neighbour is a widower. We naturally bump into each other & chat, here & there, thru our busy lives. This relationship of ours reminds me of Tim, the tool man, & his thoughtful neighbour, over the fence! He's now an eligible bachelor, & seeing several women. While we visit in his garage, me drinking a beer. Was he drinking?! That's not the part eYe remember. lol
He was like, he is ready 2 get married, again! He just doesn't know who 2 pick. He has a handful 2 choose from. He has wined & dined & the whole yards. This will be the 3rd time, he is getting married, & he's spent most of his life, doing as his wives have wished. He's my age. Already raised kids, endured an ex-wife, lost another wife; all with a smile on his face, always supportive. Now, he would LiKe 2 have some of his desires met!? He would really LiKe 2 find a wife , who liked oral sex. He has not had one yet, & he would like one.
Well, blow me down. eYe replied, thank-U 4 sharing. lol Have U talked about this, with all your girlfriends, on your many numerous dinner dates?!
Well no! He replied, he didn't want 2 offend them. Being the neighbour across the fence, eYe wasn't offended, lol Just surprised! eYe was like, hey, this sounds LiKe something U should share with your new potential mates, b4 U pick your next ring . . . Just sayin
He was LiKe, ok, he's gonna be SO bold & bring Up that topic, on his next dinner dates . . .
He was gonna start with the one he most desired. 2 funny & Gud 4 him !
O geez
eYe saw him a couple days later. Turns out, he took my advice, & brought the subject Up! Judging by her response, he was kinda thinking, he wasn't gonna do that, again! eYe was LiKe wtf happened? What do U mean?
Well, around dessert time, he asked her, how she felt about oral sex. She just said, no, It was disgusting, & she refused 2 ever! Why, he pressed. She had tried It & didn't LiKe It b4, & she was done. He pressed on. Perhaps, she was NoT doing It rite, & that's why she didn't LiKe It! He generously offered 2 show her! She FiRed him. eYe think he was feeling down 4 listening 2 my advice . .
Neverbemindin eYe said, What about the Others? Don't sell yourself short! U have worked hard & given LoTs generously! Now, It's your turn. See if U can add something U would enjoy, besides being a care-giver!
Hey
He got married 2 a lovely lady
 eYestargaze
Msg: 7
;) dear dating diary
Posted: 2/18/2018 2:02:23 PM
;) bloody well. Today eYe am pondering LDRs. My late mates were like a block away, SO really now, on one hand, everyone is a LDR 2 me!
Just sayin
Bloody well, it was like 10 years ago, when eYe struck up 2 friendships, once upon a time.
One turned out 2 be with the local late Len. My other friend, Ron, lived in England.
Len eYe met on the street. Ron eYe met in a POF forum, about astrology.
Back in that day, eYe already had the debate over, local vs LDR. Pros 4 both.
Long story short. eYe met 2 awesome guys
Bloody well. Soldier on, thru this. The old is like gone. The primal core is still functioning like regular tho. No biggie here tho. eYe am willing 2 just say no, until . .
K
Count my blessings.
Thank-U 4 the sunshine, the little birds that eat sunflower seeds, & LiFe
 eYestargaze
Msg: 8
;) dear dating diary
Posted: 2/22/2018 11:14:56 PM
;) bloody well
Today eYe am reminded of a dream come tru kinda challenge thing. eYe had. Once upon a time, long ago now. The dream was a nitemare 2. Geez
eYe have learned 2 respect dream language, as a heads Up, or, let's learn this now, from My higher self/ spirit guides. Dreams come tru! 4 me. Even if eYe don't want them 2!
K
meanwhile, like, if dudes here actually send me a message;
Over checking Yes, eYe want 2 meet U, on the meet me app/game pic.
They want 2 know what eYe want out of a relationship . .
Like in my 1st reply?!
My auto reaction is like wtf what ?! On one hand.
Go figure
On the Other hand.
eYe had a BiG dream, eYe wanted 2 avoid.
The 1st part was super tough! eYe SO trying 2 break a tricycle ?! Why ?! lol eYe wondered 2. Took me lots of tries, like 3; totally drained me! Finally, eYe smashed It 2 little pieces, like dust. eYe could catch my breath & look Up
Bloody well
There was this long line up of folks who had watched me smash the little 3wheeler.
Turns out, they want me 2 smash their cycles 2 ?!
eYe feel drained! eYe am done; ready 4 a like coffee break!
eYe am LiKe, U can do what eYe just did, & break your own cycle!
Dude stepped out from the line & said, no, eYe had 2 do It, cuz eYe was SO Gud at It
eYe woke Up from that dream & here we are
There's this long line at eYe wanna meet U. It's SO easy 2 surf pics & say Yes, No & maybe.
eYe lol oops, don't surf that lightly. eYe will see how my other fish filter stuff works. eYe don't want 2 have 2 break all those cycles, when everyone who has one, can break it themselves.
Just sayin
Gud nite!
 eYestargaze
Msg: 9
;) dear dating diary
Posted: 2/23/2018 4:58:39 PM
;) eYe have had time 2 sleep on a reply
What do eYe want from a relationship?
eYe want one LiKe eYe had with the late Kamma or late Len.
If eYe could have picked my mom, eYe would have picked Kamma. Gorgeous in SO many ways!
Len was SO LiKe my kids. He would have told me the truth. He also adored Me, as is. Didn't look at me as a fixer-upper. eYe was his queen. He only wanted one.
We both wanted peace & no drama, other than the stuff we watched, mostly on tv. His place was social central, during the day. He loved 2 go 2 the local pub & make an appearance, during happy hours, everyday. Like his dad & he used 2. Tradition. He loved 2 have Me with him. He loved eYe was willing 2 go to the local pub with him.
His mom NeVer went with his dad. She called the place, the devils playground, & only whores went there. She hated me 2 lots. She told me 2 my face, several times. So rude. eYe mean, one of the yucky folks.
U see in others, that which U posses yourself, that's how U recognize It, in others.
Oops, sorry, when eYe met her, eYe said 2 Len later; lol, eYe understand why he had a heart attack & died early!
Just sayin
Weirdly, both Kamma & Len, were only children.
What do eYe want from a relationship?!
More of the camaraderie eYe enjoyed with them.
Go fish
K
Enjoy
 eYestargaze
Msg: 10
;) dear dating diary
Posted: 3/1/2018 11:05:02 PM
;) bloody well ah ha ha
This whole dating scene, reminds me of, fishing in the dark
Take out the 80 percent, married & fishing . . Add the pedophiles . . Sorry, fact of life. They exist! Blah . .
Meanwhile
eYe work. Lots & hard physical stuff. LiKe being paid 2 go 2 the gym! Now. Bonus! eYe used 2 work hard 4 free
Turns out, that lifestyle choice, eYe made 4 me, has gifted me excellent health, 4 my age.
Gud 4 me! On one hand
On the other hand, while eYe think eYe have improved myself, over the years
Meanwhile, back in the pond, stuff seems 2 be the same. Go figure lol
Ok
In my busy LiFe; LiVing
eYe am seeing that repeated pattern, O geez, of that hmm meet me app!
Bloody well
eYe will be working, without reception, for 6 hours. eYe get back 2 my phone & whatever many dudes want 2 meet me.
Excuse me, but eYe have started surfing thru. eYe reply, 2 the folks, who have bothered 2 look further than my pic, & pick yes or no, from their daily pics!
Reminds me, of the X & his magazines
Just sayin.
Don't talk about being a centrefold 2 start
Sure, a pic is worth 1000 words
& the rest of the story
Serious fishers say more
K
Enjoy your day! Create happy memories, cuz U will remember. eYe am old enough 2 say so, on one hand.
eYe like the concept that, at the end, U will be known 4 your Gud works, & U will experience how U made Others feel
Food 4 thought
Counting my blessings
Gud nite
 eYestargaze
Msg: 11
;) dear dating diary
Posted: 3/1/2018 11:13:06 PM
;) ps
ah ha ha
4 those looking at the background in my pics
The color is sky blue. My choice. No, lol, eYe am NoT interested in being trendy 2 the current gray/beige/chocolate . . .
Just sayin
 eYestargaze
Msg: 12
;) dear dating diary
Posted: 3/9/2018 7:53:20 AM
;) O geez
This fishing trip is reminding Me of the show, Catfish! While eYe LuV the show! eYe don't appreciate all the fakers who make the show possible.

When U start a relationship, not being truthful; where do U think It will go?
eYe have already been with a bunch of bad guys, pretending 2 be Gud guys. Married guys, who pretended 2 be Single, so they could have a chance, with Me. WTF?!
eYe never said eYe wanted a married guy! 2 use Up My precious Time here. Bloody well

The dudes who don't LiKe 2 talk about themselves?!
Why are U shopping online then?!

The guys who want 2 Meet Me, & they haven't read My profile, but they want Me 2 tell them about Me. Again. WTF?!
All U are telling Me is, U are 2 lazy 2 scroll further b4 U say Yes 2 a pic.

The guys who have SO many profiles here, they have trouble keeping track of who is talking 2 who . .

Clean your browser everyday?!
U are already in a relationship. Spend your Time there. Instead of fishing 2 hurt others, by being a bored catfish.

Just sayin
Enjoy your day
 eYestargaze
Msg: 13
;) dear dating diary
Posted: 3/18/2018 6:47:24 PM
;) ah ha ha
eYe got 2 visit with My college kid today! 2 much fun! & Gud
Green beer
eYe stayed home
;) ah ha ha
eYe have become more cautious about stuff eYe do step Up 2
Just sayin
Sage stargazin from here
LiKe , Grow On
eYe miss my late Kamma, today, & Len
Hardly sexy, eYe agree
Tru dear diary
 eYestargaze
Msg: 14
;) dear dating diary
Posted: 4/6/2018 6:33:06 PM
;) Sage Moon again
Turns out
From one 2 the next,
A yucky pedophile , with many aliases, from My past, has showed Up, in this pond . ,
Go figure . . lol . . NoT funny . . lol
It's okay. One of his personas has blocked Me . ,
Gud.
eYe am NoT here 2 catfish . .
Sage Moon is very generous 2 excess . .
While eYe am sweeping yucky Out, eYe am sweeping Gud In
See U later
 eYestargaze
Msg: 15
;) dear dating diary
Posted: 4/21/2018 2:52:23 PM
;) eYe am SO busy farming locally, eYe hardly have Time 2 fish around . ,
6 days a week rite now . .
eYe enjoyed watching Swamp People, last nite . , b4 eYe fell asleep, after My latest marathon; followed by a salt bath . .
K
Bloody well

Screw the pedophile tag!
Blah While keeping It . .

eYe bothered 2 get invited 2 leave a local public meeting 2
! lol oops eYe think My winky eYes made a LoT of folks, presume stuff about Me . .

Hey. It's been 42 years, since eYe awoke winking. After My Face got beat In, & My following appendicitis attack.
Hey
LiFe is an adventure. Enjoy
 eYestargaze
Msg: 16
;) dear dating diary
Posted: 6/9/2018 1:54:31 PM
;) ah ha ha
Well, I've had some more adventures in LiFe . .
Some say 3 is the magic number. Some say U & your pet, look alike. I'm still shaking my head, lol, & wondering at the weirdness. I'll start there.
Bloody well.
It started with the 1st spring mow, when my mower crashed. While trying 2 wash It out, I fell on my sidewalk. Ouch! Smacked my rite side BiGish!
;) it hurt SO bad, I saw my chiro, & stalled. B4 I drove in 4 a safety recall issue, with my pet 4ever car! As I drove off 2 fix my pet car, my windshield caught a rock! That makes a bakers dozen. 2 funny, on one hand. I get my safety issue tightened. On my way 2 my next stop. Ouchie. My pet car took a hit, kinda like the same place, I did?! lol the passenger side of me, & my pet 4ever car, like, got hit up the same time . . .
Sure, I've been busy working extra 2. My car & I are getting treatment. Turns out, my car is tougher than I am. I needed extra adjustments. My gorgeous pet car is still mechanically tight. Only cosmetic damage! No biggie.
Meanwhile, my cheek is still sore. No magic 4 bruises.Except time & stuff . .
I'm happily sitting outside My door. Enjoying a beer & a smoke. I tried 2 mow the grass,; Mother Nature keeps raining on me. I'm gonna keep tryin, as long as the weather seems Gud.
Hey
Rain is a blessing 2 enjoy.
 eYestargaze
Msg: 17
;) dear dating diary
Posted: 6/13/2018 7:03:36 PM
;) well, I think I'm on hump day kinda time, with my 9month upgraded status. I'm gonna do all the tests 4 fun. So far, they sound like the interview I had the other nite with a fish . . eYe might as well post It out loud . . B4 I have 2 spell It out again & again.
Today I chatted about My needs. Real interesting synopsis. Turns out, I'm positive, & Onegative
Go figure
K
Enjoy your day
 eYestargaze
Msg: 18
;) dear dating diary
Posted: 7/6/2018 7:07:05 PM
;) ah ha ha
Gud news & yucky news, like usual, in this dance of LiFe
Gud news
4 FuN & a gud break! I'm going 2 the BVJ Kickoff party, in Camrose, this year . . Fishin In The Dark with the Nitty Gritty Dirt band, turns out. I'll be happy 2 dance outdoors 2 live bands, with a friend. Bring your rubber boots & raincoat & umbrella.
Blah. Yucky news. Blah
I'm SO bored of strangers naked body parts, erect or otherwise!
Bloody well, my brain goes over 2 the math, of blood supply 2 this or that . ,
Dudes who have sent me their erect body part! Blah! We will NoT meet 4 real. Unless U choose 2 stalk me
Just sayin
Enjoy your day
 eYestargaze
Msg: 19
;) dear dating diary
Posted: 7/9/2018 5:48:38 PM
;) ah ha ha bloody well & O geez
Who has a chance here fishing?! I've done the tests. I've written more than 100 words. I've upgraded. I've been sent suggestions, fr POF, about possible matches, every week, since I signed up, back in February this year. I've never clicked, Yes, POF, I'll accept your suggestions. lol Go figure. I finally said yes. They showed Me a page with 600 guys ! Suggested I haven't basically played Meet Me the rite way. They are now suggesting I need 2 pick 50, so they can start getting a vibe 4 me.
I'm sure I've likely already chatted with 50 meet me folks. Oops lol, no, turns out, I didn't hit the Meet Me button . , I sent a message 2 some, ignored others; never hit the button, 2 help POF match me, b4 I replied 2 a hunter.
Since I'm still single, & still an upgraded member. (I took the 9 month plan.) I'm about in the middle of my membership.
I'm not impressed with the features yet. Sure, I can read guys profiles w/o static now. No biggie, turns out. They generally write the same stuff, under 100 words
Meanwhile, my spirit has not registered yet lol I've only got so much time till I time out
Just sayin
Enjoy your life adventures
 eYestargaze
Msg: 20
;) dear dating diary
Posted: 7/12/2018 11:23:12 PM
;) hey, I've had some gud busy days! On some days off, while I switch around stuff . .
I'm gonna trade my replacement ride, back into my pet car, after, turns out, only a cosmetic adjustment! My old ride rocks on!
I'm gonna add a new windshield. ah ha ha How long till My new shield, takes a 'rock on'?! I'm wishing 4 longer than 15 minutes, 2 start this next shield. lol Some times I've went years, with a gud shield. Sometimes, I made 24 hours b4 . . ,
Neverbemindin
4 FuN eYe am SO pumped 2 go 2 another BVJ kickoff party! I'm bringing an umbrella & water bottle, a raincoat & rubber boots, & a friend.
K
I like 2 say. Enjoy your day. Always. I'm up late tonite. Gud nite.
Hey. I had fun stargazing tonite 2
 eYestargaze
Msg: 21
;) dear dating diary
Posted: 8/3/2018 11:45:59 AM
;) BVJ kickoff party was awesome! I'm speechless literally lost my voice lol 2 much safe FuN with one of my kids lol Gud times & great weather. We wore our cowboy boots, NoT our rubber boots. Hmm, yes, It was pretty busy, with line-ups, here & there. Turns out, it was a sold out event. We had SO much FuN just existing & dancing yee haw stuff
I'm still a gud kind of raspy!
Cheers!
 eYestargaze
Msg: 22
;) dear dating diary
Posted: 9/30/2018 5:21:21 PM
;) O dear dating diary
Turns out, my fishing trip 4 a new mate. I got the idea 2 try 4 a new one, 4 my birthday, this year. Well lol & blah 2 funny . . Turns out I'm SO busy working! I really have NO time 4 a social life! Relationships are like new babies. They take attention! 2 start . . Work is consuming Me rite now. Circumstances are what they are. I'm part of a delish food chain. Tru I will work until . . I get relief. Farming is tough sometimes. Like any job. No biggie, lol, sorta. Kinda makes me contrary tho. Lookin 4 a friend I have no time 4
Hey, turns out, gods not thru with Me yet! Like that song, U make your plans & U hear God laughing. . I'll say Yes lol
K
Enjoy your day
 eYestargaze
Msg: 23
;) dear dating diary
Posted: 9/30/2018 5:53:47 PM
;) O lol ps blah dear drama
I just surfed my diary entries. I didn't talk about the village meeting I tried 2 attend. While here fishing. Long & short story. Tomorrow , after work, a follow-up meeting. I rarely have time 4 meetings. Yes, I'm gonna go. Yes, I'm gonna wear my mirror sunglasses, this time! Even tho they give Me a headache if I wear them 4 long. Last meeting, I was asked 2 leave! I'm still real grouchy & nervous about another confrontation! However. Doberman wins. I'll take video I already sent emails & got no reply tho, so I will pursue my rights 2 be treated with respect, despite my winking dis-ability. Just sayin
Enjoy your day & nite ttyl
 eYestargaze
Msg: 24
;) dear dating diary
Posted: 10/3/2018 5:41:46 PM
;) dear diary
I wore my cool mirror sunglasses 2 the meeting. No cops. Yes lol I wore my sunglasses at nite, & in house 2. I mean, I mostly kept them on, at the meeting. I need reading glasses 2. I took notes with my readers. Mostly I stayed behind my mirrors & drank coffee. Turns out, it was nice 2 stay thru the whole information meeting!
Dating?! Time?!
Heck, it's thanksgiving this wkkd. I work everyday. I'm gonna hook up with my kids & their different schedules. Like 3 thanksgivings in a row . .
& I have 2 bring homemade pumpkin pie!
Like lol when do I have time 4 a social life! Working 6 days a week. lol I agree
Hey
I'm gonna run my upgraded status 2 it's end.Some say U cannot leave the POF hotel California .. U can check in . . Butt U can't check out! Takes 2 pros or something ?!
K
Enjoy your day & nite!
Namaste
Show ALL Forums  > Creative/Writing  > ;) dear dating diary