Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > If someone wants children, is wrong to avoid single parents that don’      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Treyseph84
Msg: 1
view profile
History
If someone wants children, is wrong to avoid single parents that don’t want anymore?Page 1 of 1    
It’s not just biological, many step parents end up as more semi-parent role with less power and never really get to be a parent. The legal or biological parents are usually Generals, while many step parents have to remain Colonels using a military analogy.
 DrivingHarmony2018
Msg: 2
If someone wants children, is wrong to avoid single parents that don’t want anymore?
Posted: 2/17/2018 11:02:41 PM

If someone wants children, is it wrong to avoid single parents that don’t want anymore?

No
 VeeDub_EVO_III
Msg: 3
If someone wants children, is wrong to avoid single parents that don’t want anymore?
Posted: 2/18/2018 6:21:09 AM
I personally have been trying to avoid single parents. I've tried it before... and it's very frustrating. I'm not opposed to parenthood or maybe having a child... but...

I want a fresh start in life. Not to clean up another mans disaster.
 Nyeahsers
Msg: 4
Posted: 2/18/2018 7:27:03 AM
From the perspective that you present, it would probably be wrong to seek a single parent.
 CadetBoneSpurs
Msg: 5
Posted: 2/18/2018 9:10:37 AM

I personally have been trying to avoid single parents. I've tried it before... and it's very frustrating. I'm not opposed to parenthood or maybe having a child... but...

I want a fresh start in life. Not to clean up another mans disaster.

Did you forget what profile you where using?

VeeDub_EVO_III
Do you have children? Yes
 cindi_rella
Msg: 6
Posted: 2/18/2018 12:36:18 PM
You are not compatible if you want a child and the other person does not. Pretty simple.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 2/19/2018 11:12:13 PM

Of course not. Are you asking yourself this question because you pass over what seem to be good matches? I'm assuming so. You're looking to make kids.

If you're open to just-date, as your dating roster isn't exactly full every week -- you shouldn't avoid single parents who have free time to date. Doesn't mean booty-call, it just means dating-but-nothing-serious. It's a good idea to look down that route if you're getting little to no dating exercises, and there are single moms out there who are open to that.

As far as getting-serious with someone -- yeah, avoid those who have their profile marked as not wanting kids, whether they have them now or not. Problem solved.
 julystorm7
Msg: 8
Posted: 2/20/2018 2:09:58 PM
This topic is a non-starter. If you want kids of your own, only pursue those who want kids too. Its not rocket-science.
Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > If someone wants children, is wrong to avoid single parents that don’t want anymore?