Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Profile review please!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Cruisingheart
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Profile review please!Page 1 of 1    
Hi I would like people to review my profile. I'm going to add more pics in a few days. I'm more bothered about my Description about myself at the moment. I kept changing this to make more humorous and interesting. I haven’t had any messages so far however I don't wait for messages to be sent to me. I usually send them.

Any advice would be great!
For example: What do you think of the photos so far?
Is this a profile of a guy who wants a relationship?
Is this profile actually humorous/interesting?

I'm going to get advice from friends and family but I thought I'd start here.
Thanks in advance!
 julystorm7
Msg: 2
Profile review please!
Posted: 2/20/2018 6:04:29 PM
First line in your About Me section was "Hello fellow women". Are you a woman?
 MusiKyle
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Profile review please!
Posted: 2/20/2018 6:09:40 PM
I think your profile about me section is pretty awesome to be honest, you come across as fun and honest, I'd only say to take some clearer pictures where your face isn't 150% of the camera view lol, it's a bit much.
 Forums_only
Msg: 4
Profile review please!
Posted: 2/20/2018 7:00:24 PM

Is this a profile of a guy who wants a relationship?

No. Not as long as you have your intent as "wants to date but nothing serious".

"Prefer not to say" in your stats is not a good answer.

I'm no expert on geography, but do you really need to restrict incoming emails to the UK, as well as within 75 miles?

Adding more photos will be good - we look for big smiles, bright eyes, a couple of full length casual shots, no obvious selfies. The one you have for a main now is too close. Shoulders up is good if you're going to add another main.
 Chromis1
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Profile review please!
Posted: 2/20/2018 7:52:34 PM

The one you have for a main now is too close.

Too close and generally just not good at all. It's so dark, the lighting poor. In thumbnail form it's nearly impossible to find a distinguishing feature. Non-clickable.
 Cruisingheart
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Profile review please!
Posted: 2/21/2018 1:17:11 PM
Julystorm7 said
[First line in your About Me section was "Hello fellow women". Are you a woman?]

Dough! Your right I messed up there. I changed that line.

Musikyle

[I think your profile about me section is pretty awesome to be honest, you come across as fun and honest, I'd only say to take some clearer pictures where your face isn't 150% of the camera view lol, it's a bit much.]

Thanks! I just put a funny spin on most of what I do! Everything in there is honestly what I'mn doing at the moment. Your right about the pictures. They’re not as clear and my face is to big.

Forums_only
[No. Not as long as you have your intent as "wants to date but nothing serious".]

"Prefer not to say" in your stats is not a good answer.]

Oh right! If woman really take that more serious look on that I'll change it!

Chromis1
[Too close and generally just not good at all. It's so dark, the lighting poor. In thumbnail form it's nearly impossible to find a distinguishing feature. Non-clickable.]
Ok it might be worse than I thought. I'll change that!

Thanks for the advice you have given me something to think about!
 Cruisingheart
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Profile review please!
Posted: 3/25/2018 1:27:28 PM
Hi there!

I made some changes to my profile thanks to the reviews. I have had some messages sent to me. One of the woman who sent a message wanted me to teach her some dance moves lol! However I can't seem to get the woman I want. I wondering if there is something in my profile putting some woman off!

Can you take a look and tell me what you think please?
 Forums_only
Msg: 8
Profile review please!
Posted: 3/25/2018 8:27:02 PM

I wondering if there is something in my profile putting some woman off!

Yes. My original post still stands.

The way you write makes me thing that perhaps English isn't your first language. If you do speak with an accent, maybe mention it as soe women find that interesting.

At 37 (almost 40) I'd have expected to see more photos of you engaged in your Interests and a bit more information on those interests instead of a playlist that takes up way too much real estate.
 Cruisingheart
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Profile review please!
Posted: 3/27/2018 3:54:58 PM

The way you write makes me thing that English isn't your first language.

Knew I went to the wrong school! lol
I'll get better pictures
If I wrote more about my interests won't my profile become to long?
Thanks for the advice I'll make some changes
 Forums_only
Msg: 10
Profile review please!
Posted: 3/27/2018 9:36:39 PM

If I wrote more about my interests won't my profile become to long?

No. You can add two lines about something you enjoy and why, and remove the playlist.

Your stats still say player/not looking for anything serious. That's a hard pass for most women looking for more, which is still the majority of women on this site.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Profile review please!