Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Creative/Writing  > ;) eYe's      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 eYestargaze
Msg: 1
;) eYe's Page 1 of 1    
;) eYe LuV body language!
Turns out, it's a whole science now.
Some say U can see the soul in a persons eYes.

Once upon a time, long ago now, eYe remember this challenge/exercise.
Talk 2 yourself, in the mirror, for 20 minutes. Look yourself in the eyes. Tell yourself how much U LuV yourself. Have a conversation with your self. Do not look away!
eYe am the curious one. Always sorta curious 2 take another quiz about something, or the other. eYe accepted the challenge.
Turns out, that was a tear-jerking deep heart2heart, eYe had with Me. Gud stuff tho. eYe was totally honest, with My self.
Turns out, some say, when U cry, U get closer 2 your self, which is supposed 2 be a Gud thing. U feel better after, kinda thing.
eYe think the exercise had something 2 do with connecting with your higher self, consciously. Some say, U connect with your higher self, during dream time. eYe am guessing eYe was curious about a more direct line 2 me. One eYe felt eYe could control; so my dreams might not be nitemares, scary stuff.

eYe was chatting with a gal friend, the other day. She is having medical movement issues. She has already lost 100 pounds, & the doc is recommending another 20.
eYe believe fat is insulation between U & eYe, & the stomach is the seat of your emotions. Dealing with all the emotional stuff, can be really tough! eYe used 2 be a bigger gal myself, hiding. eYe am looking at my gal friend, while she is sharing with me. She is looking all over the place, avoiding, on one hand.
eYe was reminded of My 1st time, looking My self in the mirror.

Hey
Just sayin
Enjoy your day!
Cheers Here's 2 Lookin at U!
Show ALL Forums  > Creative/Writing  > ;) eYe's