Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Creative/Writing  > ;) Suck It Up Princess !!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 eYestargaze
Msg: 1
;) Suck It Up Princess !!Page 1 of 1    
;) once upon a time, long ago now, eYe went 2 an after baby class with a physio-therapist at the hospital. Part of the, back in the day, 10 day stay after birth, automatic.
Every morn came like a bucket list of options 4 the day. eYe checked Yes 4 every option, rather than stay in my bed. That day, at whatever time, eYe went 2 the next option.
Turns out, this time, eYe am with a physio-therapist . ,
eYe am gonna learn how 2 recover my gorgeous after baby body. Gud. O geez. Turns out, eYe was the only one 2 come 2 that class, that cattle call day. O well. eYe stayed, while she waited 4 more participants. No one but me shows up.
eYe do wanna know! eYe remember my belly laying beside me after. Sure, teach me how 2 recover!
Suck It Up Princess! She offered
Suck In your Gut! Suck In your Butt! & Hold It, All the Time! Whenever, U find U are NoT doing It. Don't scold yourself. Just start doing It, again. Gentle reminder.
Turns out. U will line Up your Spine & Muscles 2 Support your Back. U will see It reflected later, like when U are elder, without back problems!
Turns out, that model, of respecting your body, is also reflected in how models & dancers are taught 2 hold their body's.
Bloody well, rite now, eYe am NoT gonna say, what she added as another benefit . . Tho really eYe should tell the whole story.
Holding your body, like that, creates a tight pelvic floor. Go figure from there
K
Enjoy
Show ALL Forums  > Creative/Writing  > ;) Suck It Up Princess !!