Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Kindness and Authority.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LovingYogi
Msg: 1
Kindness and Authority.Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Little is more precious than our loved ones, and I pray you all have great lives with them, and that if you don't have any they are found.

There is never a good reason to be mean to your loved ones. From an early age we sever from our connection to God, believe or not. Some try to find God and some succeed. I pray all Do.

At any rate..... when we go through the world, do we think of being Good? Do we let things get us down? God can and does give his most sincere devotees spiritual power and authority in this world to be Good and Holy.

Climbing the stairway to heaven is an ultimate and professional thing to do. Through the practice of meditation one can resolve their inner issues and therefore have a harmonious life with their family and the world.

I have been heavily abused by every girlfriend I've had. I have been betrayed by every girlfriend I've ever had. It almost killed me... oh well!

The more we pray, the more we meditate, the more we try, the greater our life becomes. Trials and tests come in full force for us to gain mastery over. There is no excuse for being negative, hostile, stressed, fatigued, tired, depressed, lonely, sad, or unrighteously angry... because there are spiritual tools for resolving all these issues, royally. yoga is one of the best. That includes the meditation and mantra approaches to the divine as well as poses. There is also no excuse for not having control over being an authority that is respected by everyone, everywhere. God can and does grant this power.

When you overcome your issues, when you have more Good in you than the evil in others, they are tamed by you. It is very hard for me to use internet dating sites. I have been ignored for five straight years and have had zero dates and zero friendships.

No women respect me here, none. I am constantly passed over.

I pray for this site. It seems Good. I pray the ABUSE stops. I pray respect happens. Most of the profiles I see the people averaging from somewhat lost to downright scary. A few seem to be on the level.

We are precious to God and being Good is paramount. There is no true gain in negativity, abuse of power, emotional games, drama, stress, and etc. People lack spiritual maturity, emotional intelligence, authority and rightful power and dignity in this world, though many have mastered it.

I cannot tell you how epic the hurt of this life was just from abusive women. It almost killed me. I pray that somehow I can at least find a good friend to hang out with, who is pretty. Weak as it is, pretty girls humble and amaze me....... and I would be happy to have one as a friend.

I actually don't have a single friend to hang out with. I have spent years focusing on God, meditating, and such. I have spent years accumulating wisdom..... .which makes it that I can't even be friends with people that are more bad than good, that are dysfunctional, because I can clearly tell what is going on inside someone and if they are pure or not.

If you are using negativity, don't. There is a right way to use it, but only if your heart is pure on the inside.

Since this is the trend in ladies, if you feel like being spiteful, judgmental, arrogant, or mean to me, don't.
 Cynderella
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Kindness and Authority.
Posted: 2/28/2018 10:27:44 PM
I understand what you are saying and kindness goes a long way.....but I'm afraid you are setting yourself up for a big time disappointment.
This site is full of dysfunction...and you just opened the gate.
Good luck
 spot4username
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Kindness and Authority.
Posted: 3/1/2018 3:26:26 AM
Your post + your profile = well I don't even know what it equals I just know that you don't sound well adjusted in any way. You may benefit from some therapy.
 Iredurbio2
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Kindness and Authority.
Posted: 3/1/2018 4:17:00 AM
'"Lord if you're listening,help this young man!"
"Now say it with me!""Evil rectal demon!Come out!"
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Kindness and Authority.
Posted: 3/1/2018 4:35:09 AM
People on pof are not usually that religious. If the site isn't working for you, maybe look for people in a church or place of religious gathering for like minded people.
 overunity
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Kindness and Authority.
Posted: 3/1/2018 5:23:42 AM
Is one of Jim Jones' s sons trying to open a Kool-Aid stand?
 backcreek7
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Kindness and Authority.
Posted: 3/1/2018 8:13:51 AM
..... I'm of the opinion that ~ focusing on any one thing, to an extreme - can end up being a nightmare. Religion being near, the top of the ( do not focus extremely on ) list.

heart / sun
 zsuzsa62
Msg: 8
Kindness and Authority.
Posted: 3/1/2018 9:45:15 AM
If prayer has worked for you and you believe in a power that can work or make change ... send it along to the millions fighting for their very existence.... for the real abuse all over this world.
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 9
Kindness and Authority.
Posted: 3/1/2018 9:51:42 AM

If prayer has worked for you and you believe in a power that can work or make change ... send it along to the millions fighting for their very existence.... for the real abuse all over this world.

(insert the Facebook "like" icon here)
 daynadaze
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Kindness and Authority.
Posted: 3/1/2018 10:16:31 AM
Nothing more than the standard whine about women not wanting a 'good' man, using some very unstable religious words. I suggest a good therapist, but first you would have to be able to see that you have problems. I am not trying to make fun of you, my comment is serious.
 Belleatrix
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Kindness and Authority.
Posted: 3/1/2018 10:25:00 AM
You don't get to play the victim while not taking responsibility for your own actions.

Work on yourself, when you strengthen who you are, when you accomplish the goals that you have set out for yourself, when you go into therapy to work out all of the perceived abuses you've endured, you may uncover a way to forgive yourself and others, accept yourself as you are and embrace your flaws.

When you are satisfied with your life and you've accomplished the goals you set out for yourself, everyone who becomes your partner becomes an accessory to it, and not part of it. This is to say that you are still you regardless of whom you're with, but when you don't have a good foundation for who you are, what you need to work on (about yourself), and you're still in the process of "becoming", you open the door to negative influence and falling off-track.

All the things you mentioned about meditation and payers and all that stuff.....should any of that be done in the way it should, you wouldn't feel the way you do. Meditation and spirituality in general is mostly about connecting with ourselves and the world, its about connecting yourself with yourself. It doesn't seem like you've accomplished that or what you found in the process is not what you expected.
 backcreek7
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Kindness and Authority.
Posted: 3/1/2018 10:49:36 AM
... " I would be happy, to have a pretty girl as a friend "

^^^ I should think you would have learned by now , it's what is " pretty " on the inside that counts .

" since this is the trend in ladies " < nothing but pure bull s*hit

^ keep studying, you still have much to learn ...

Nestaron
Msg: 13
Kindness and Authority.
Posted: 3/1/2018 11:25:40 AM
And just when you thought it was safe to look and read forums... This guy hits yeah with whatever nonsense that is. Feel the dark OP we are mightier and more fun. Besides all those damn cookies.
 fullmoonguy2
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Kindness and Authority.
Posted: 3/1/2018 11:47:27 AM

I pray for this site.

It sorely needs it.
 prettybrwneyedone
Msg: 15
Kindness and Authority.
Posted: 3/1/2018 12:35:32 PM
This is a free site, so it's filled with more quantity and dysfunction that anything else. Unfortunately, everyone has encountered some negativity on some level on here either in the forums, in the messages, or through their encounters. Sometimes the only way to avoid it is to ignore it, put those individuals on block.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Kindness and Authority.
Posted: 3/1/2018 1:57:32 PM

I pray you all have great lives with them, and that if you don't have any they are found.

They're found. I left my kid at the fire station. I'm sure someone picked him up by morning. Ya gotta save money to make money! ;)

when we go through the world, do we think of being Good?

Yeah, it's in our nature when we're not in (emotionally) surviving times. Of course, how we're raised can have affect how much. Narcissistic people won't, though.

Do we let things get us down?

You should let things get you down to a certain extent, otherwise you don't learn from your mistakes. Key is, avoiding it from keeping you down and not willing to get back up.

Climbing the stairway to heaven is an ultimate and professional thing to do.

I didn't know there was a profession in this. How much does it pay? Competitive with a professional plumber? I could get paid for this? ;)

Through the practice of meditation one can resolve their inner issues and therefore have a harmonious life with their family and the world.

The practice of meditation is a good thing to do. I'm glad you have done this, and are having a harmonious life with the world...

I have been heavily abused by every girlfriend I've had. I have been betrayed by every girlfriend I've ever had.

... oh, okay. Well, you Have been. You overcame that though, from what you tell others to do, that works, right?

I have been ignored for five straight years and have had zero dates and zero friendships.

Ouch. Okay. I think you may need to refer to some self-help books, exercise regimens (for mind just as much as body), and to help you Change for the better.

I cannot tell you how epic the hurt of this life was just from abusive women. It almost killed me. I pray that somehow I can at least find a good friend to hang out with

If that happens over and over, you can't just blame the world/environment/others. Part of that is upon you drawing that in, and not understanding human nature at it's fullest. But yes, having at least a good social friend is a good thing....

who is pretty.

Okay, you're not looking for Just a Friend. You're looking for female attention -- a taste of what it's like to having a female feel for you, that you're attracted to. Yes, that is weak, and only furthers your unfortunate issues.

I actually don't have a single friend to hang out with. I have spent years focusing on God, meditating, and such.

And how has that worked out for you? Look, meditating is good, and so is being spiritual when done so in the right way. But what you need to realize is that you need to become a better more enlightened person, about human nature. To question yourself, and to Change. Meditation & being spiritual isn't going to change that, nor has it, by itself. Until you look to change how you see things, you will constantly be frustrated. Your heart underneath it all's in the right place, but you mistakenly think you have the pathway, but it is wrong. Change. Sharp right turn. Open to learn differently than what goes against your gut and what it's brought to you. Until then, you're only going to suffer poetically.
 PennyAnte
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Kindness and Authority.
Posted: 3/1/2018 3:38:53 PM
Pray and ask God to help you find the underlying cause of why you allow women to treat you so badly. It's not the ladies "killing" you....
It Is YOU.
 jco415
Msg: 18
Kindness and Authority.
Posted: 3/1/2018 4:38:27 PM
Lay off the soy!
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 19
i'm good, its everyone else who is at fault.
Posted: 3/2/2018 4:14:47 PM
"When you overcome your issues, when you have more Good in you than the evil in others, they are tamed by you."

"No women respect me here, none. I am constantly passed over."

>>>have you wondered why God's plan is for you to be passed over? Maybe you haven't overcome your issues enough to be good enough to have "Tamed" others. You may very well need counseling, to get an outside opinion, and may find out what you've been doing wrong. No man is an island after all.
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Kindness and Authority.
Posted: 3/3/2018 7:40:14 PM
Bless your poor heart, we are not promised all we want.
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 21
Kindness and Authority.
Posted: 3/4/2018 10:31:15 AM
I'm not even trying to be funny, OP, but you look like Cesar Romero, who played The Joker in the Batman TV series.
 DrivingHarmony2018
Msg: 22
Kindness and Authority.
Posted: 3/5/2018 12:26:05 PM
^^^^^ That is funny and I can see the resemblance......still laughing.....LOL

On topic:
From OP:

There is never a good reason to be mean to your loved ones.

Agreed

I have been heavily abused by every girlfriend I've had. I have been betrayed by every girlfriend I've ever had.

What is the common denominator? You. Don't let women abuse you or betray you.

What is common denominator? You. Referring you to Profile Reviews. Good luck :)
 2ufo
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Kindness and Authority.
Posted: 3/5/2018 4:47:31 PM
LOL!
Simply LOL.

OP - if you haven't noticed, you are the fulfillment of what you have done.
You are not wise.
You have gained no mastery over any test or trial.
Your heart is not pure.
You are arrogant.
You are judgmental.
I suspect you neglect people (which is why you have no friends) - that and you haven't bothered to turn away from your screen for several years.

.... and I laughed at what you wrote even before I check your profile.

From your profile:

****ING OBEY ME .
CALLING OLL HOME BOY SAN GHOOOOOLD ORNERY RIGHTOEUS VIRTUOUS LADIES THAT GIVE A MAN W HAT HE NEEDS ANW ANTS NO MATTER THE SATANIC POSESESION OF THE ANTI HRIST AND 11/9 AND sh*tCUS THEM WOMEN ARE SASSISTS TERRORISTS ROUND HERERE YES SAH THEY AR EILLEGAL AND BIG BROTHER GONN GET U AND DANG TOLT HEAL YOU . STUPID .

LEARN THE NEW LANGAUGE OR ESELSE , THERE IS NO OR ELSE, YOU ARE GOING TO SPEAK IT BABE.
 Gwenhwyfar2014
Msg: 24
Kindness and Authority.
Posted: 3/5/2018 5:15:27 PM
OP, no malice, no meanness, but take a step back and look at yourself. If no women "respect" you, you are the common denominator in dealing with these women. Either there is something wrong with every woman with whom you come into contact or there is something "wrong" with you. Even considering that the number of women with whom you come into contact with is small, you (alone) are but one person. Logic says that there is something about you that women just do not find appealing. If you have been abused by women, again, the link between all of those women is you.

By reading what you have written, you appear to be sanctimonious and pious (but not in a devoutly religious sense). You appear to be using religion, or your religious beliefs, as a weapon.

But most of all, this is the telling factor:
Weak as it is, pretty girls humble and amaze me....... and I would be happy to have one as a friend.
Why "pretty" girls? You are as superficial as the women whom you chastise and berate. Speaking from personal experience, 99% of men who have wanted to be my "friend" thought it was a path to sex or a relationship.

Work on yourself--leave the women alone.

And I don't know you, so no malice, just some observations of what you project. If this is not you, then you need to project more effectively.
 Gwenhwyfar2014
Msg: 25
Kindness and Authority.
Posted: 3/5/2018 5:16:10 PM
Whoa--I didn't read his profile closely enough.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Kindness and Authority.