Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Can POF contact a person for me?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sassyskeptic2
Msg: 1
Can POF contact a person for me?Page 1 of 1    
Someone has sent me several messages but I can't respond because it says this person blocked me. How can this person send me messages if he has blocked me? I would like to contact him but I have no way of doing so. Could the site let him know that he has me blocked in case he doesn't realize it and that I would like to contact him?
 ForumLurker
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Can POF contact a person for me?
Posted: 3/3/2018 4:52:58 AM
Nobody from POF reads these forums.

Nobody who reads these forums has the ability to do anything with the dating site.

It is like these forums are a ghost ship floating about in the ocean of the internet.
 Mark_It_Up
Msg: 3
Posted: 3/5/2018 12:46:25 AM
Did you even think you got blocked for a reason? Maybe his wife borrowed his phone and saw his profile?
 feirene
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 3/7/2018 6:40:25 AM

Did you even think you got blocked for a reason? Maybe his wife borrowed his phone and saw his profile?

i laughed but this is probably true.
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Can POF contact a person for me?