Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > What is the strangest message you have received thus far on here?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 prettybrwneyedone
Msg: 1
What is the strangest message you have received thus far on here?Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Me: One was from some older guy that wanted to pay to drink my urine. I kid you not. He legit sent a message that he was looking for a pretty woman's urine. It grossed me out and no, I didn't reply. After some searching on youtube, I've found that it's a fetish and apparently there are some other men out there looking to pay for women's urine and even worse...yuck.

Another was a husband looking for a live-in girlfriend for him and his wife. I said thanks, but no thanks.

Another, a man looking for a sugarbaby. Again, thanks but no thanks.

Have you gotten any odd messages or requests?
 afinewineandyou
Msg: 2
view profile
History
What is the strangest message you have received thus far on here?
Posted: 3/12/2018 9:49:21 PM

wanted to pay to drink my urine

ewwwww! That's a new one to me! ewwwww!

I had two make deliberately cruel remarks. Without reason.
I think three wanted sex talks. but that's not unusual.
 afinewineandyou
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 3/13/2018 1:01:15 AM
I had to think about the mens conversations.
As I didn't block either of the men we retorted back and forth.

The thing I find strange is that with one of them, when I would counter his insult- he would say either say "good point" or return with something else insulting. He didn't make me angry or hurt- -but he sure tried. Each remark got more "hurtful" I found it rather sad that someone would spend their time doing that. I didn't block him because I figured if he was "taking it out on me" maybe that left some other woman who would take "what he said" to heart- alone. I think my last comment to him was that his parents hadn't raised him well. He never replied.
 spot4username
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 3/13/2018 1:49:41 AM
I don't really count the sex stuff as strange. I have always spent a lot of time online so I know Rule 34 is a real thing. To each their own. If you aren't interested just don't respond/block/say no thank you. Easy peasy.

The only messages that have genuinely made me uncomfortable are the ones where the man clearly knew who I was and I didn't know who he was. I live in a small area and for around a decade I had a job that put me in a pretty public light. I would receive messages relating to something I had worn or drank or eaten or about where I had been in general. Those creeped me out. It wasn't that I was recognized. That was to be expected. It was that they wanted to point out how closely they had been watching. The nature was always voyeuristic and not conversational. When your gut tells you something is off you should believe it.
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 5
Posted: 3/13/2018 3:51:18 AM

The only messages that have genuinely made me uncomfortable are the ones where the man clearly knew who I was and I didn't know who he was. I live in a small area and for around a decade I had a job that put me in a pretty public light. I would receive messages relating to something I had worn or drank or eaten or about where I had been in general. Those creeped me out. It wasn't that I was recognized. That was to be expected. It was that they wanted to point out how closely they had been watching.

That's just f*cked up, and I don't believe there is a man on Earth with any sense who isn't aware of how stalkerish this comes across. I believe they know exactly what they're doing and their intention is to intimidate.

Weirdest message I ever received? I'll never forget it. It said "drink from me, my unholy one. Quench your darkest thirsts."
 Platinum_Blonde_Angel
Msg: 6
Posted: 3/13/2018 3:52:13 AM
Many years ago, an 86 year old widower who looked EXACTLY LIKE AL LEWIS AKA "GRANDPA" FROM "THE MUENSTERS",

wrote me a long, detailed letter about his penis.

PS- the next time I saw my ob/gyn, I told him & he almost fell over the stirrups, laughing hysterically.
 Cynderella
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 3/13/2018 4:57:36 AM
Small town....called a puddle, no sea.
A fellow saw me at the beach and later sent me a message on POF
"I was watching you at the beach in your hot pink bikini and was wondering if I can buy it off You?"
WTF...
"Only if you take it off in front of Me!"
F*ck off Dude!
 Canelas19
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 3/13/2018 8:45:43 AM
Marriage proposals, submission proposals. a guy offered to buy me all the heels I wanted with the only condition to see me wearing them (must admit I thought about it :P jk). Once a guy said "I saw at such and such Dunkin Donuts the other day" I don't go to that DD anymore. Last week, a guy in his first message, offered to help me become a citizen, make me his wife and buy me a house, when I politely rejected him (I don't know why I even entertained his conversation) he talked how miserable he was because women rejected him for having a small penis, and that all he wanted was a wife. I felt very so sorry for him I told him he needed help and rejected him politely again. He then offered to buy my panties a $100 the piece if I wouldn't give him a chance. I ended just ignoring him. He still text me.
 Platinum_Blonde_Angel
Msg: 9
Posted: 3/13/2018 9:42:24 AM
^^ Take the shoes, girl!
 cindi_rella
Msg: 10
Posted: 3/13/2018 9:55:07 AM
Once I got a message from a guy that said him and his girlfriend would like to meet me, if I were into that kind of thing. Umm, no thanks.
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 11
urine luck with a buck
Posted: 3/13/2018 10:49:53 AM
Its amazing what pleasure people will try to buy with money. They can't achieve it any other way, but if they think they can buy it...boy, do their eyes light up like a proverbial daylight at the end of a tunnel. If someone offered to buy my bodily fluids, I would be so tempted to microwave some lemonade, grab the money, and run. The shoes are interesting, I mean....what can it really hurt? :) The stalking bit is creepy, like spot said, the details are meant to say, "this is how interested I was". its truly the work of a mind unable to understand any other view but its own.

yes, you are very interested in an object. your interest energizes you and makes you feel alive. great. now keep all that to yourself. I remember one time at an outdoor concert, seeing someone from POF who had refused to answer my email. I struck up a convo with her, we hit it off well enough another couple coming over mistook us for a couple...and then I felt comfortable enough (30 minutes after first contact) to mention I may have recognized her from POF b/c she looked like her photo, unlike other people. I figure that's about the least-creepiest way to pull that off, but to do it upfront in a first email?

the fellow who offered marriage then complained about how tiny he was? i'm sorry, that's just pathetic. if no one else wants you, well, I feel bad for you as a human being, but how does that make it my problem, again? To quote again an old movie, "Desperation, the world's worst cologne"

my weirdest message won't compete with anyone's here, but i'll bore you with it anyway. I had an ICP fan, who loved all versions of Mustang cars but mine, who announced she no longer had sex on the first date, want to meet me in person even tho there was absolutely nothing we could do together that I offered that she was the least bit interested in.

maybe she just wanted any excuse to get out of the house that evening?
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 12
urine luck with a buck
Posted: 3/13/2018 12:06:46 PM

I had an ICP fan

My brother is in his early 30's and still listens to them. He still refers to himself as a "Juggalo", too.

I refer to him as "a f*cking idiot".
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 13
Posted: 3/13/2018 1:02:18 PM

Have you gotten any odd messages or requests?

Many years ago, after exchanging a couple of messages with a woman, asked if I could give her a ride to a court hearing in New Jersey. I thought it was strange, since we had not yet met in person.

She nonchalantly stated she was being charged of stalking and intimidating her ex-boyfriend. I politely declined ..... then she unleashed a barrage of nasty insults in my inbox.
 south_city
Msg: 14
Posted: 3/13/2018 1:50:51 PM
A woman wanted me to be a sperm donor.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 15
Posted: 3/13/2018 2:07:37 PM
I agree with Spot. The sexual messages were abundant.
The knowing all about you part is scary.

Then there was the guy last year who saw me from the Forums and he wrote to tell me, "NO man would ever want you, and you should just give up. You're dreaming if you think any man would want to f*** you."
I thought to respond, actually I snickered................."Dipsh**, Have you actually looked at my profile pictures?" but thought better of it / chose not to reply.
Instead I sent a message to another female Forumite and let her have some fun with him. LOL
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 16
Posted: 3/13/2018 2:16:26 PM
I wonder what music the Juggalo types listened to, before Insane Clown Posse existed. ie, Phishheads may have been Deadheads in another era.

"instead I sent a message to another female Forumite and let her have some fun with him"

>>>Good for you. some peckerheads truly ask to receive an FAA (that stands for attitude adjustment).
 Cryptofabulous
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 3/13/2018 4:30:11 PM

What? Women on POF actually send messages?
 ImBret
Msg: 18
Posted: 3/13/2018 7:24:49 PM
Messages I receive are lame, tame, or always the same.

After seeing OP's messages, I think I'll stick with humdrum and be grateful!
 mahwahgirl339114
Msg: 19
Posted: 3/13/2018 10:55:56 PM
When I was on OKC and didn't realize that random right swipes resulted in a the man getting a whole message that I like him... I got this one message from a man who apparently got the notification, looked at my profile and the questions I had answered, and responded to tell me that it seemed we were worlds apart, in particular he certainly was not willing to wait that long for sex.
 nba24
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 3/13/2018 11:59:17 PM
None really but I never get messages like back or to start but now I maybe know why women are scared because of crap like this.
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 21
Posted: 3/14/2018 1:21:04 AM
You expect a bit of ‘hows your father’ talk on dating sites. More surprisingly I’ve had the strangest messages on Ebay.
Requests for used knickers, services I don’t actually perform for money, shoe fetish guys, etc
Best feedback I ever received was a transgender who bought a pair of shorts off me and left detailed feedback about how amazing they looked on their ‘long, smooth transgender legs’
Me jealous? Hell yeh, I’ve little stubby things where my legs are supposed to be :)
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 3/14/2018 2:53:14 AM
You tend to see it all on these and any sights because there is no accountability as to what anyone says....and of course they aren't going to own up to what they say....remember back when we would go out and guys I know would get drunk and do something goofy to a woman and of course blame it on the booze....lol....have never blamed my actions on anything but me....oh I've been slapped....and yes it was worth it!....lol
 PennyAnte
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 3/14/2018 9:20:04 AM
A few years back I got a message from a man that gave me an email address that he had set up for me along with the password. He invited me to go to that email and see the messages he had left there for me. Out of pure curiosity I went and looked.

There were a series of pictures. The first email were pictures of his house, every room and the "room we would share".
The second email was of his vehicles and his boat and the "car I would be driving".
The third email was really scary, in a room decorated in pink there was a wedding dress on a pink bedspread the "one I would be wearing"

I was totally freaked out. He had created an agenda for me and had this psycho fantasy about me. I responded, no thank you and blocked him on the date site.
What he did with that email address, I have no idea... I think that would be the #1 crazy message I got, strange for sure, it is in the top ten anyway.
 cooldog65
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 3/14/2018 9:43:48 AM

I’ve had the strangest messages on Ebay.

So you're a seller on EBay? I have over 1300 feedbacks as a buyer. You have vinyl records or CDs? I'd like to check out your store.
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 25
Posted: 3/14/2018 1:41:48 PM

I'd like to check out your store.

I’d so love this to be a euphemism :)
It’s not what I do for work but I do have an account and used to create and sell stuff as a hobby.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > What is the strangest message you have received thus far on here?