Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > BEWARE OF RIGGO67 IN PRINCE GEORGE, VA      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Cindy020663
Msg: 1
BEWARE OF RIGGO67 IN PRINCE GEORGE, VAPage 1 of 1    
FOR THE LAST TWO YEARS WE HAVE ENCOUNTERED EACH OTHER 3 TIMES. HE TELLS YOU WANTS TO TAKE THE TIME TO GET TO KNOW YOU AND THEN TALKS TO YOU ON THE PHONE AND MAKES PLANS TO SEE YOU. THEN AT THE LAST MINUTE HE SAYS SOMETHING COMES UP, THEN HE FLIRTS WHILE TEXTING AND THEN SAYS ITS THE WRONG TIME. REALLY? HES JUST A JERK AND I GUARANTEE THERE WILL BE NO ENCOUNTERS WITH HIM ANYMORE.
 HanoverFella
Msg: 2
BEWARE OF RIGGO67 IN PRINCE GEORGE, VA
Posted: 3/31/2018 6:35:11 AM
Sorry to hear about the games, you’re a nice looking lady, consider it his loss and move on
Good luck
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 3
Posted: 3/31/2018 8:08:42 PM
I'd lay odds there's another woman in the picture. He's either still married, or living with someone, and is unable to keep the plans he makes with you. His repeatedly canceling plans at the last minute is your biggest tip-off.
 cooldog65
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 3/31/2018 9:03:11 PM
OP...Why all the caps? Also from your profile...

I DO NOT DATE OUTSIDE MY RACE, SO STOP SENDING ME MESSAGES IF YOU ARE NOT WHITE.

How about "I'm not an interracial dater."? A bit less harsh.
 spot4username
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 4/1/2018 1:35:21 AM
Whew. That is one negative profile.

On topic - naming and shaming is a no-no.

I would lay odds that either Ms. Skies is correct or these people are lying about something in their profile other than relationship status. Many lie and won't actually meet knowing they will be outed as soon as a real life meet occurs. They just want the attention that planning on meeting brings knowing they will never go through with it. They are time wasters and attentions seekers.
 from site to sight
Msg: 6
Posted: 4/1/2018 4:40:12 AM

FOR THE LAST TWO YEARS WE HAVE ENCOUNTERED EACH OTHER 3 TIMES.

Say what-met three times in two years? What were you expecting to happen? It sounds delusional if you were expecting something more after a few meets spaced far apart with basically a stranger. You (OP) are just as at fault as the guy for keeping this fantasy charade going on for so long.
 curvylady1965
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 4/1/2018 10:23:10 AM
I agree that you are just as at fault - not what you want to hear, I'm aware. Also, telling people to beware is a bit over the top in my opinion - lots of drama where there should be none. I expected to read something about an assault or fraud, not a game player or someone who leads someone on. There are all kinds of people (both genders) who lead others on and it could be for a ton of reasons. Best of luck in your search for the right person.
 Viper1j
Msg: 8
Posted: 5/12/2018 3:44:34 PM

I DO NOT DATE OUTSIDE MY RACE, SO STOP SENDING ME MESSAGES IF YOU ARE NOT WHITE.

How about "I'm not an interracial dater."? A bit less harsh

Well it's obvious that the whole "getting dates at family reunions" things is working SO well for her
 from site to sight
Msg: 9
Posted: 5/13/2018 4:52:51 PM
The OP started another thread a couple of months ago titled: beware of WindCrow6
She's the Beware Of Queen. We'll see how many more "Beware Of" threads she starts in the next few weeks/months.
 2ufo
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 5/14/2018 11:11:10 AM
I counted four a few days ago...
 siisaa
Msg: 11
Posted: 5/14/2018 7:23:27 PM
Whoa there, Cindy. Your profile is very off-putting. I can see how you attract so many winners. I'm a firm believer in law of attraction, you spew out negativity - get that (and more) in return.
 flowersinthelake
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 5/24/2018 3:26:55 AM
Why did you have to post this? Are you really heart-broken over some random internet troll whom you've never met?

Just block him and head over to profile review section of the forums.

Best wishes.
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > BEWARE OF RIGGO67 IN PRINCE GEORGE, VA