Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Health Wellness  > Exercising to Youtube Videos      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 julystorm7
Msg: 1
Exercising to Youtube VideosPage 1 of 1    
I've been trying the last couple of years to get back into shape. In the summer I found it easier because I could take the kids for long walks or the swimming pool for several hours but in the winter I hit a bit of a roadblock because I can't get out to do anything. I have a smart tv in the livingroom and I started looking at youtube videos for exercise routines. I've made a schedule for myself that involves weightlifting, cardio, yoga, belly exercises, dance exercise. There's even a good video I found using my toddler as a weight. Anyone else work out to youtube videos?
 Nyeahsers
Msg: 2
Exercising to Youtube Videos
Posted: 3/29/2018 7:13:53 PM
I don't workout to youtube videos but I do watch them all the time in an attempt to learn something new. There is so much there that no one with access would have to pay for a workout video.

I saw a video on FB with a woman using a toddler for weight. Killing two birds with one stone, exercise and quality time with your young one. I suspect your young one would put you more into body building?
 julystorm7
Msg: 3
Posted: 3/30/2018 1:46:42 PM
Lol, I tried using her as a weight but she wasn't having any of it.
Posted: 5/3/2018 8:42:50 AM
Sometimes I will do a you tube work out. I usually prefer the treadmill though. I find a lot of the you tube aerobic videos are repetitious with the steps. It's like they all learned the same ones and they haven't invented any new ones. I found some walking ones that were kind of fun but weren't enough of a work out for me. They are pretty surprisingly good for walking ones though, I think you might get as good a work out from some of them without all the stress on your knees.
 cooldog65
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 5/5/2018 9:39:10 PM
I've watched my share of YouTube videos of hot chicks working out and it has given me motivation for a workout of a different kind...

It seems the ones that I've seen are more focused on getting attention. Jen Selter videos are an example of this. The workout seems to be more about arching her back to emphasize her backside.
 Mercedes_Me
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 5/6/2018 11:51:06 PM
I attend classes at the gym
 MysticTouch
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 6/25/2018 12:44:35 AM
During the last polar vortex we had, it was too cold to go outside to do anything, so I went to youtube to find some videos. I came across a woman named Leslie Sansone and her walking videos, which are very good. The exercises work just about every muscle in the legs and you can also use hand weights.
Posted: 7/10/2018 4:07:31 AM
^^^ This is the walking video I was referring to. Very well done, just didn't seem to be enough of a work out for me. Recommended it to a friend who is just starting out, and they love it. It's videos like these that keep people interested, they're fun and not too hard for the average out of shape person, who the beginner videos are aimed at.

I need to get into strength training more, I just seem to concentrate on the cardio. With menopause around the corner, I probably should have been doing more then cardio, long ago. I've been tossing around the idea of booking an hr. with a trainer, maybe they could give me some ideas on what to work on.
Show ALL Forums  > Health Wellness  > Exercising to Youtube Videos