Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > VERY LOW OPINION OV MY SELF EVEN LOWER      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 wanabe_happy
Msg: 1
view profile
History
VERY LOW OPINION OV MY SELF EVEN LOWERPage 1 of 18    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18)
Hi all
I sent a nice message to a what I thourt was a beautiful lady well you should read what the message was she returned with
Well I wish her happiness in finding her true love
I have a very low opinion ov myself
And after the message she sent back well it's even lower thank you very much
I have screenshot the message and added it to my pictures if anybody would like to have a look and make a comment on what they're thing
it just shows what some people out there are like
I have a heart and If You Only Knew how much you hurt me thank you very much
Now I think why stay on this site if this is how they think ov me
My username on POF is
Wanabe_happy

this is all i want is happiness
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 2
VERY LOW OPINION OV MY SELF EVEN LOWER
Posted: 3/29/2018 8:48:39 AM
it reflects a lot more on her class, than it does anything on you.
 wanabe_happy
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 3/29/2018 8:54:43 AM
She said

You can’t seriously be asking me if I’m interested in you surely!!!!

Realy shocked me all I asked was
Hello how are you and what kinda guy you looking for
 2ufo
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 3/29/2018 8:55:05 AM
The only response to that is "I was, but not anymore." Or "I thought you were beautiful, but now I see you're not."

That's if you want to bother. I wouldn't. It's not worth the aggravation.

I would, however, remove it from my profile.
 wanabe_happy
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 3/29/2018 8:57:52 AM
I put it on not for pity mostly to let people see a profile ov someone so horrible
 chameleonf
Msg: 6
Posted: 3/29/2018 8:58:05 AM
Clearly, her user name is a misnomer.
 daynadaze
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 3/29/2018 8:58:52 AM
Shouldn't you stop wasting your time on rude people, and bashing yourself looking for pity isn't helping either. Do something about your self-esteem and spend your time on people who are interested in you and you would like to meet. Personally I do not find it to be my business why some people don't like me, why bother. Be kind to yourself.
 feirene
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 3/29/2018 8:59:18 AM
She returned that message because you approached her, not because you wished her happiness in finding someone.

Sorry but i don't like guys who try to pity ploy, it's a form of manipulation. For your own sake, and to make yourself more attractive to the opposite sex, you should work on your self esteem.
 L_LuuLuu
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 3/29/2018 9:09:42 AM

it just shows what some people out there are like

Exactly.

OP --

Take note what the other posters have said so far.

But then take a look at YOU. You have told us that you had a very low opinion of yourself already. That's what you need to work on first. Please remember that YOU are just as good as ANYONE else. And also remember that other's rude behavior is NOT a reflection of you. It's THEM. Learn how to not take things that other people do personally.

Then, maybe get some counseling to help you reinforce those healthy opinions. If you can't afford that there are good books out there. Google some good UTube life coaches and learn ALL you and there. You may have to tune out some bad and ineffective Life Coaches, but there are some useful ones, there too. One of my favorites is Marie Dubuque. But you may prefer another Coach. Remember, self esteem problems are all about Romantic interests. They're about all your life encounters.
 Canelas19
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 3/29/2018 9:48:12 AM
Saw her profile, very "classy". Long list of don'ts and negativity. big red flag. I don't know why you even bother with this type of people. You can clearly see she is too full of herself. However she is not the problem here really, there are too many pumpkin heads in this world anyway, the problem is you and how you see yourself. You need to work on your self esteem or any idiot will have the power to hurt. I'm sure you have a lot to offer. Don't expose yourself like this please.
 feirene
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 3/29/2018 9:54:12 AM
Think i read your OP wrong sorry, it's grammatically bad, and you wished her well anyway after she rejected you? Doesn't come off as a pity post now and you're seeking support and/or to vent.

Hope you work on your self esteem, not many people want to boost someone else for the long term.
 Chromis1
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 3/29/2018 10:07:17 AM
Yeah, I get the frustration.

Be the bigger person and avoid the attack. Delete the screenshot - keeping it up could get your account deleted.
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 13
Posted: 3/29/2018 10:38:46 AM
What a vile sack of shit. I hope she gets pumped and dumped by a player.
 wanabe_happy
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 3/29/2018 10:42:39 AM
Thank you mate I agree she deserves it
 Cynderella
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 3/29/2018 10:52:31 AM
Dating comes with many road blocks.
Take the high road and leave her in the dust.

Off Topic: Damn Pig!
What a way of jump starting my heart with that new pic. I need a cold shower now tee hee hee
 wanabe_happy
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 3/29/2018 10:56:24 AM
I never posted this for pity
it was posted just to highlight the vile woman and also to vent a little bit
I'll leave it up a bit longer and then I'll remove it all
I think it a way of letting people be aware how just normal people can be hurt buy women like her
I've just gone through a 16 year relationship with what I thought was the most beautiful woman alive my soulmate my opinion she was way too good for me
but I had 16 years and five children and I'm proud of that the reason it broke up was because I worked away to provide for the family and and her words where she was lonely which is understandable
I do suffer sometimes with low self-esteem but women who make comments back like that when you don't deserve it it does hurt inside
it makes you think
I find POF has plenty of fake accounts and scams so it's hard enough to begin with but please nobody think this is a pity thing it's just me venting and show this person how nice she is thanks all
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 17
Posted: 3/29/2018 11:19:03 AM

What a way of jump starting my heart with that new pic. I need a cold shower now tee hee hee

Me so sorry. How about I fire up the jacuzzi for us instead?
 Cynderella
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 3/29/2018 11:29:34 AM

Me so sorry. How about I fire up the jacuzzi for us instead?

If you could only see my lil happy dance.
 sun___flower
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 3/29/2018 11:51:07 AM

She said

You can’t seriously be asking me if I’m interested in you surely!!!!

Ugh. What an unnecessarily cruel thing to say, and to someone who is paying her the compliment of expressing interest in her. Just wow and ugh. Unfortunately, there are people like this in the world. I know it hurts when you encounter them. Try to keep in mind that this is all about her issues - it is not at all about you.
 inspired2dream
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 3/29/2018 1:47:53 PM
Shallow ****es be shallow. Keep a stiff upper lip laddie, and stay away from those gold digging, horrid, repugnant, painted up stupid twatwaffles.
 purplerider1200
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 3/29/2018 4:06:48 PM
At least you got a response.

I can count on one hand, h0w many I ever got. The one you got was uncalled for. Sometimes, a bad one is better than none.

None, leave you guessing. After awhile, you take up the "Why bother?" mentality. You could sit and write messages, Or- you spend time watching I Love Lucy reruns. Pull weeds out your flower beds. Count mosquitos. Count the whiskers on the cat. Collect deposit bottles found on the side of the road. Take up reading junk mail.

Just about anything would be better than writing messages that get no answers.
 curvylady1965
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 3/29/2018 4:36:05 PM
OP, her response really isn't about you as much as it's about her. I've had pretty awful flaming come my way, even without sending the first message. Two men have asked me if I was really a man. I admit, that hurt a tad. I've learned to accept that I appear manlike to some. I no longer care. I've also had females message me to accuse me of lying my age. Again, I did not message them. And truly, I do not lie about my age. But hey, thanks for letting me know that I look God knows how old, without ever having been asked. Just continue being you because you are perfectly good. She is one of the very genetically blessed. So be it. They are all around. Focus on the ones who are genuinely pretty on the inside - just better in the long run imo.
 julystorm7
Msg: 23
Posted: 3/29/2018 4:48:36 PM
I think you should heed the advice of LuuLuu above. Go o YouTube and look up videos on self esteem.

I understand how hard it can be coming out of a long-term relationship and wondering what you have to offer someone and if anyone will ever like you again. My former spouse had anger issues and called me names, talked down to me and scared me at times. I am a strong person so I saw through it but that stuff did play into my self-esteem and this past fall I was feeling really bad about myself because though I wanted things to end, it felt awful being left for another woman. It hurt me especially when my kids were constantly talking about how great she was and that they wished she was their mother and not me. I started watching YouTube videos on self-esteem and insecurity and these videos helped me a great deal with gaining perspective and helping me be happier. Right now your perspective is down on your self. Watch as many self-help videos as you can so you can raise your perspective. Take care.
 backcreek7
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 3/29/2018 7:27:27 PM
We are all, only human by definition ~

We have our own, individual faults & good points ...
Perfection is not a condition, ANY human can claim ...

There are many bad apples out there, they often get whats coming to them ...
And, as it is often true with bad people ~ what goes around, can come around ...

Don't let them get to you, just realize there is good and bad in this world, it is what it is ...

We need to face & deal with that, such is life ...
Stay positive my friend & remember ~ none of us are perfect, we all try to do the best we can ~ with what we are given ...
 DrivingHarmony2018
Msg: 25
Buck up and move on!
Posted: 3/29/2018 10:38:46 PM
OP:

I read her profile.

Did you read her profile or did you just look at the photos and send her an email? If you actually read her profile and still sent the email, it sounds like glutton for punishment. She put in her profile what she was looking for and what she did not want. If you read her profile, you would have known you were not the right guy for her. (ie. "you have to love the skin your in before you can love another")

If I was a guy, I would not have sent her an email.....she is too negative, too much into herself and has grammar issues. She sounds very high maintenance. And for some reason, I just cannot get past the eyebrows.....but that's just me.

Consider yourself lucky. She is not the right person for you. Buck up and don't be hurt as thick skin is needed for online dating.

Good luck.....and in the future......IMO, read the profile before you send an email. You just might avoid all this drama. :)
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > VERY LOW OPINION OV MY SELF EVEN LOWER