Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > My profile needs help!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BarryAtNJShore
Msg: 1
My profile needs help!Page 1 of 1    
Can you please review my profile - looking to see how it can be improved. Please be honest and direct with me, I can take it!

Please include whether my pictures are appropriate. For example, if my main picture too casual?

Thank you!!
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 2
My profile needs help!
Posted: 3/31/2018 12:32:49 PM
I don't like the hat you're wearing in your main photo, and the last two, but this is only my opinion. The last photo makes you look goofy. I'd suggest using the second or third pic for your main. I think your overall profile is appealing.
 Forums_only
Msg: 3
My profile needs help!
Posted: 3/31/2018 3:14:23 PM
Great gallery - also agreed that a hatless main photo would be good, but you don't have to set it in concrete. Vary the main photo week to week and see what works best. Instead of just the dates on the photos, why not use the caption feature to explain where you are in a couple of them? (conversation starters)

It really is a decent profile as is, but you could easily add a bit more info on what you enjoy about your work (that keeps you driven) and maybe what you enjoy about your fit lifestyle - finding new foods to try? exersize to allow you to indulge in a guilty pleasure now and then?

You may also want to eliminate the incoming email restrictions until such time as you are overwhelmed by incoming emails? The site limits by age for you anyway.

Being in your age range, I would probably be tempted to contact you (hypothetically, of course) based on what you've written, but would hesitate not knowing if you'd be open to someone of a different faith. I don't know your demographic to know if this is an issue with numbers or not, just a thought, though.
 Grateful_Heart_
Msg: 4
My profile needs help!
Posted: 4/1/2018 10:32:17 AM
Great ideas, thank you! I'm going to modify my profile to expand on your ideas. In the meantime, I did add descriptions to the pictures.

Thank you!
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 5
My profile needs help!
Posted: 4/1/2018 3:30:10 PM
OP, you have two different profiles? Having more than one profile is against POF's Terms of Service, and can result in your getting both accounts terminated. I'd suggest you delete one of your profiles.
 BarryAtNJShore
Msg: 6
My profile needs help!
Posted: 4/15/2018 11:03:27 AM
I just completely rewrote my profile including new pictures as I'm not getting anyone to respond to me. Can I get feedback please..be brutally honest please.

Thank you!!!
 BarryAtNJShore
Msg: 7
My profile needs help!
Posted: 4/15/2018 3:47:37 PM
BTW, the other profile has been completely deleted. Forgot that was out there. Thanks.
 JDogg2018
Msg: 8
My profile needs help!
Posted: 4/15/2018 5:19:57 PM
My profile needs to be reviewed too. Noone wants to respond back to my msgs.
 BarryAtNJShore
Msg: 9
My profile needs help!
Posted: 4/15/2018 6:49:42 PM
JDogg, please open your own thread - that is the polite thing to do. Thanks!
 Strawberry_Jello
Msg: 10
view profile
History
My profile needs help!
Posted: 4/15/2018 7:09:06 PM
I don't care for the #3 photo, you look like you're in pain, so I'd remove that one.
I also don't care for the hat photo much.
Otherwise it's better than most profiles.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > My profile needs help!