Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > beware of WindCrow6      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Cindy020663
Msg: 1
beware of WindCrow6Page 1 of 1    
Windcrow6, from Charles City, Va claims to want a relationship, saying all the right things and making you feel special, but in reality he was married and says his ex cheated on him when in fact he was cheating on her. All he wants is 1 thing. Talking like you will have a future and the whole time he knows he won't see you again. Why do men have to lie and be players? And he has daughters. How would he feel if someone did that to his daughters?
 spot4username
Msg: 2
view profile
History
beware of WindCrow6
Posted: 4/11/2018 2:19:33 PM
You have been told before that this sort of post (naming and shaming) is against the rules.

It sounds like you need to do a better job of vetting the men you meet. Making the same sort of mistake over and over says a lot about you.
 whiterose0
Msg: 3
view profile
History
beware of WindCrow6
Posted: 4/11/2018 2:59:50 PM
It looks to me like he might want a relationship. Just not one with you.

I can't say I blame him. Vindictiveness is not an attractive personality trait.
 dpwesu
Msg: 4
beware of WindCrow6
Posted: 4/11/2018 4:08:53 PM
you seem to run into nothing but losers, users, and abusers, then come on here b*tching about it.

Me thinks your picker is broken and maybe you need to work on yourself before you come to the dating table.

I will tell you that players on here are a dime a dozen. You can be anything you want on here.......trick is being able to read between the lines. You are an adult here.....not some teenager without a brain. So use it.

Yes it takes time to learn that, but read the forums, and learn the rules of internet dating.
You have to have a VERY thick skin out here with the online dating genre.

Stop posting this crap on here, report the abuse to admin, work on yourself, and quit trying to police the world.
 fullmoonguy2
Msg: 5
view profile
History
beware of WindCrow6
Posted: 4/12/2018 1:21:11 PM
Did he have a smiling photo in his profile?
 feirene
Msg: 6
view profile
History
beware of WindCrow6
Posted: 4/12/2018 6:43:31 PM
If they have genuine or honest on their profile you know they're not. If they have both then run.

Yeah i've met these guys also, it's why i now spend several years chatting to guys online to get to know them first.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 7
view profile
History
beware of WindCrow6
Posted: 4/16/2018 12:46:09 PM

Windcrow6, from Charles City, Va claims to want a relationship, saying all the right things and making you feel special, but in reality he was married and says his ex cheated on him when in fact he was cheating on her.

First, how does him being married in the past = not making you feel special?

Second, he says his ex cheated on him -- how did you find out he was cheating on her? Was she cheating on him, their marriage falling apart on a one-way street to Divorce Court and he himself started dating? How did you get the real lowdown? :)

Third, as others said -- just because things "hit it off" talking online and having a date... doesn't mean he (or she) is playing you when interest fizzles. Lesson to be learned is that you don't get romanticized thru pen-paling or 1st dates with thoughts of the future dancing in the meadows overtaking you. Sometimes, we play ourselves.

That's not to say a guy (or girl) can't "play" someone. It's just that we need to look at what we're doing, what really went down, to get an accurate assessment of what really went on -- even with our "gut" wants to tell us otherwise, so we'll feel better and resolve any confusion.
 feirene
Msg: 8
view profile
History
beware of WindCrow6
Posted: 4/16/2018 1:16:34 PM
The making you feel special is in between commas so the married and cheating thing relates to him wanting a relationship.

I think i just made my first grammar nazi comment. :D
 cooldog65
Msg: 9
view profile
History
beware of WindCrow6
Posted: 5/6/2018 10:21:04 PM
From OP's profile...

I DO NOT DATE OUTSIDE MY RACE, SO STOP SENDING ME MESSAGES IF YOU ARE NOT WHITE.

We know that he's not black...
 cooldog65
Msg: 10
view profile
History
beware of WindCrow6
Posted: 5/7/2018 11:42:43 AM
OP...You've been fooled twice. Shame on you!
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 11
view profile
History
beware of WindCrow6
Posted: 5/7/2018 2:55:47 PM
feirene, Thanks for the chuckle ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
 dragonbytes
Msg: 12
view profile
History
beware of WindCrow6
Posted: 5/7/2018 7:03:51 PM

If they have genuine or honest on their profile you know they're not. If they have both then run.

Really, I see all that time, what's that about?

User names are just as bad, sweet means nasty, gentlemanJim means horn dog, what is all that about ??
 feirene
Msg: 13
view profile
History
beware of WindCrow6
Posted: 5/8/2018 5:43:43 AM
You're welcome WindCrow6, got to laugh about this stuff but seriously i have been only chatting to guys online since the last one i dated turned out to be married. I'd like to meet them but i've found that by talking to them for more than a few weeks they do come out with BS at some point and are less appealing.

Really, I see all that time, what's that about?

Exactly, it means they are neither.
They have to say they are honest because they can't just be honest, they aren't genuine so think saying they are genuine means they will get what they want. And yeah niceguy usually turns out to be an azzhole.
 feirene
Msg: 14
view profile
History
beware of WindCrow6
Posted: 5/8/2018 6:13:23 AM
You're welcome LadyInred. Haha don't know how i got so confused in here i am not even tired (for a change).
 Viper1j
Msg: 15
beware of WindCrow6
Posted: 5/12/2018 3:36:03 PM

You have been told before that this sort of post (naming and shaming) is against the rules.
It sounds like you need to do a better job of vetting the men you meet. Making the same sort of mistake over and over says a lot about you.

The profile speaks volumes..
 calliopedreams
Msg: 16
view profile
History
beware of WindCrow6
Posted: 5/12/2018 8:00:23 PM

How would he feel if someone did that to his daughters?

I doubt they are that dumb.
After all, they come from a smart father who can pull the wool over someone's eyes.

Seriously, OP, this type of posting does not make the guy look bad,
It just makes the person who posts it look like a vindictive moron.
 Viper1j
Msg: 17
beware of WindCrow6
Posted: 5/13/2018 10:23:37 AM

Seriously, OP, this type of posting does not make the guy look bad, It just makes the person who posts it look like a vindictive moron.

Or, if it makes you curious enough to look at her profile, then you think: "oh! So that's why this **** a single!".
 flowersinthelake
Msg: 18
view profile
History
beware of WindCrow6
Posted: 5/24/2018 3:36:29 AM
Why would you invest your time and feelings in somebody you never met? Why would words in message or text or whatapp or snapchat or a voice call or whatever make you feel special and valued, without so much as establishing a trusting relationship with them?

I wish I could answer the part about the daughters and some aspects of your profile that would make men with daughters think twice about dating you, but that is for the Profile Review section.
 Mbastille
Msg: 19
beware of WindCrow6
Posted: 6/30/2018 4:35:02 AM
Hi Feirene,
I'm Rob, can't agree with your view on men who post that say they're honest but you say they're not, i dont understand that way of thinking, some men are as honest as much as some women I'm sure, actually I don't believe it has anything to do with sex, more that persons character. Just bad luck you've spoken to men who weren't as good as they can be?
 ohenryx
Msg: 20
view profile
History
beware of WindCrow6
Posted: 6/30/2018 8:56:01 AM

All he wants is 1 thing. Talking like you will have a future and the whole time he knows he won't see you again. Why do men have to lie and be players?

And my final answer is “they do it to get into your panties”.

Did I get it right? Is there a prize? What did I win?

And if he “won the prize” (sounds like he did), why don’t you go over to the sex forum and tell us all about it. We’re all dying to hear the details, it has become very boring around here of late.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 21
view profile
History
beware of WindCrow6
Posted: 6/30/2018 9:12:02 AM

And my final answer is “they do it to get into your panties”.

Geez ohenry, Why don't "they" just go shopping and buy a pair! Why go runnin' off with a girl's favorite color and style?
 feirene
Msg: 22
view profile
History
beware of WindCrow6
Posted: 6/30/2018 4:30:06 PM

I'm Rob, can't agree with your view on men who post that say they're honest but you say they're not, i dont understand that way of thinking, some men are as honest as much as some women I'm sure, actually I don't believe it has anything to do with sex, more that persons character. Just bad luck you've spoken to men who weren't as good as they can be?

Wasn't saying it was only men but seeing as i only interact with men for relationships and that then this is what i've found.
 lulz567
Msg: 23
view profile
History
beware of WindCrow6
Posted: 7/13/2018 5:08:02 PM
My guess is he wouldn’t care unless he sees his daughters as an extension of him. In which case he would care because his self absorbed. Its just me myself a I lalalala me myself and I lalala. Wish I lived nearby I’d bring him down a peg or two.
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > beware of WindCrow6