Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > am I a peasant and you a princess ??      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MaCaGU
Msg: 1
am I a peasant and you a princess ??Page 1 of 1    
women on POF are rude AF !! i have sent sooo many requests to soo many women but i never get any reply back !! i agree i am average looking but i am not here for hookups !! i am here to find a woman who know what she wants and is willing to work with what she has !! but instead I find only women who are so full of themselves !! rude enough to not even give me a reply !! i know i am not the cream of the crop !! but they i know my standing and send requests with in my range !! its not like i am sending 20 years old barbie olds any requests !! even within my age bracket 27-32 women are so commercial these days !! I think these women are fake and need to get into reality !! btw !! i am just curious what are you guys expecting here ?? prince charming with a horse and golden hair , tall and of royal decent ??? haha LMAO!!
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 2
view profile
History
am I a peasant and you a princess ??
Posted: 4/20/2018 2:17:51 PM
You are not bad looking. You're pretty good looking. You would get more replies if you went to profile reviews and fixed your profile. Like use a main picture where you are showing off your assets more. You have a nice body so use it to your advantage.
Women get a lot of messages which means they often are overwhelmed and forced to decide which messages and men pay attention to and respond to based purely on display pictures and first messages. With the display picture sometimes having equal or higher power than the message in a woman deciding whether she is interested or not.
If you are not having luck, rethink your approach and profile somewhat.
 Kissfromarose77
Msg: 3
Posted: 4/20/2018 3:35:15 PM
^^^ The irony is that if a woman had a the same quality pics that he has and wrote something similar in her profile she probably would not have a problem getting messages. That’s why it’s not worth the effort for men to send out too many messsges - maybe one or two a day. You’d have a far better chance of meeting a woman at a bus stop or on a subway than on this site.
 MaCaGU
Msg: 4
Posted: 4/20/2018 5:19:40 PM
True that brother !! frankly, i got like only 10 responses back, all of them rejections !! but still it is nice to get feedback !! some women are so immature, or maybe they are overwhelmed with their inbox overflowing !! meh...
 Llove2LaughToo
Msg: 5
Posted: 4/20/2018 8:05:06 PM

I think these women are fake and need to get into reality !!

These women are not fake. Put yourself in their shoes, if you were a woman, would you respond to someone using unflattering profile pics? You don't have to be good looking to be successful at online dating, you’ll win or lose a woman’s attention with your profile pictures.
 Kissfromarose77
Msg: 6
Posted: 4/20/2018 9:31:35 PM
^^^ If you ask me, the OP’s pics are better than most men on this site. You really have to put in a lot of effort just to get any attention on here, and height obviously helps. Isn’t it so much easier to ask a woman to go for a coffee in real life? You wouldn’t have to put in so much effort and suffer so many rejections.
 CynthiaSM
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 4/21/2018 12:39:24 PM
LOL IT Guy can't find the search function. This topic is done to death. There should be no mercy for a guy coming to the 'Ask a Girl' forum to whine that all women are fake princesses whah whah whah.

You want a message? How about your profile sucks and bad attitude will repel anyone who was mildly interested.

Best advice I can give is to leave POF until you can get an attitude adjustment.

You think that's mean? Try rereading your profile from a woman's perspective.
 PennyAnte
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 4/22/2018 9:43:58 AM
You might be getting in your own way because of your attitude. The 7-11 joke is a common joke against your heritage. Delete that.
I'm 5'2", you are 5"taller than me. I've had ltr with men your height. You're the one letting it get in your way. You are negative. Your post her is very sour and bitter.

Woman in your age bracket are probably bombarded with messages. No response usually means no interest. Just accept it and let it go. You are the cream of the crop for some women, but not every ones cup of tea. You're letting your expectations ruin the experience here. Rejection is par for this course. It happens to the best of us. You are generalizing all women based on the activity in your inbox. That seems a bit unfair, not to the ladies but how your thinking is affecting YOU. Change the way you think about online dating and your outcome will change. You are not LYAO. You're hurt. Get over it. Woman often times do not respond when not interested because of the backlash. Men can and do get resentful, like yourself and respond in a vulgar manner or with this same cynicism that you are vomiting up here.

"btw !! i am just curious what are you guys expecting here ??"
Nothing. I have no expectations for OLD. It makes it more surprising and fun when you do meet someone interesting. Remember this OP.... Finding amazing chemistry and compatibility with one special person is a very RARE thing. You act like this arena is for you to order up a woman like your at a McDonald's drive through. It doesn't work like that. Searching is difficult, so change your bad attitude and LOOK. You don't have a fairy Godmother who has a magic wand to bring you your Princess Charming. Grow up and knock that chip off your shoulder.
 hey_suze
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 4/22/2018 10:28:14 AM
Well said Penny....
 Robyn143
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 4/22/2018 6:24:48 PM
I notice you list more requirements for your date than what you bring to the table. You are advertising yourself..not ordering a pizza.
 Kissfromarose77
Msg: 11
Posted: 4/22/2018 7:50:10 PM
^^^ Describes the majority of women on this site, except the women can get away with that. They post a long list of requirements like ordering up McDonalds and don’t mention what they can offer to a man in return. Men still continue to message them. God knows why.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 4/22/2018 11:12:28 PM
MaCa, judging by your profile, many bad responses are due to women not wanting to date someone Indian. Nothing you can do about that. Other than that, some men have trouble dating online anyway. If this isn't working for you, focus more on meeting women IRL. You definitely have to remove the negativity in your profile. POF not working is no reason to get down about yourself.

There are some Indian dating sites you could try that may significantly increase your odds, or not.

Kiss, it's abundantly clear you don't want to put any effort in, but some men do, because they want to date.
 Braylen99
Msg: 13
Posted: 4/23/2018 5:47:23 AM
Men have the power after 40 op

Just wait, you’re time will come!
 whiterose0
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 4/23/2018 7:58:29 AM
Your profile has too many exclamation points and it looks like you're hyper or something. At age 28, your longest relationship being under a year is also working against you. Your main photo makes you look angry. Your profile needs a great deal of work, and you might benefit from a profile review.
 MaCaGU
Msg: 15
Posted: 4/23/2018 12:37:06 PM
haha, by that time I may get an arranged marriage. its common in our culture.
 MaCaGU
Msg: 16
Posted: 4/23/2018 12:38:29 PM
okay Points taken !! thanks for the feed back, will work on my profile during the weekend.
 CBGB77
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 4/23/2018 5:03:57 PM

Posted By: MaCaGU on 4/23/2018 206 PM
Subject: am I a peasant and you a princess ??
Message: haha, by that time I may get an arranged marriage. its common in our culture.

Is it like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPLQ4sadJDQ
 NewYorker58
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 4/23/2018 5:47:43 PM
^^^^funny clip☺

Yah! An Indian wedding! They look like a lot of fun to attend. I like all the flowers they use and the fabric on the women's clothes. I had garments made from that fabric at one time. Then there's the fun dancing! Now I'm getting in the mood for Madras lentils.

CBGB, if you want a good date movie, try "Monsoon Wedding". https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e72Uvof7oCc
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0265343/
 whiterose0
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 4/23/2018 7:38:12 PM
I don't think the reason the OP is having trouble getting responses on POF has anything to do with his being Indian. Sure, some women will only date men of the same race as themselves, but they can't speak for all women. There are many other women out there who are willing to date men of other races.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 4/23/2018 7:58:15 PM
Read his profile, they're calling him 711 guy, so it is part of the issue.
 PennyAnte
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 4/25/2018 8:56:42 AM
OP wrote: "haha, by that time I may get an arranged marriage. its common in our culture."

This is precisely why woman don't want to date Indian men. It has nothing to do with race it is about your culture.
I have over my long years heard one to many stories about American women falling in love with an Indian man only to be...
discarded once the family makes all the arrangements for his "virgin chosen wife".

Indian guys come here to make money to send home and they explore our culture and get sexually active with a number of woman. They play the field while knowing they will never have intentions of marrying any one of them.
They lie about their culture and their family already having a chosen wife for him.

They lie that they are just waiting for their future brides to turn 17 or 18 so they can bring them to this country to marry them.

I know dozens of women that this has happened too. So yes, it's because you're Indian.

You say it in the quote above!
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > am I a peasant and you a princess ??