Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Donald Trump visit to UK 13th of July 2018      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Wrightbus71
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Donald Trump visit to UK 13th of July 2018Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Well what can I say..

Young Donald has decided to visit these fair shores on my 47th Birthday, I`m honoured..

Wonder if he`ll drop by and help me blow out my candles??

So now over to you lot for your views and opinions...lets try and keep this one clean..or at least lets play fair...
 NewYorker58
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Donald Trump visit to UK 13th of July 2018
Posted: 4/26/2018 6:28:28 PM
Just over half the country should be happy with his visit. The ones that voted for Brexit. Obama was going to put the UK on that back burner for trade deals if they left the EU. Talk about a president trying to influence an election: https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/apr/22/barack-obama-brexit-uk-back-of-queue-for-trade-talks
 rekirked
Msg: 3
Posted: 4/26/2018 11:52:50 PM
Well I’m pro Brexit and I think Trump is a Moron. Actually I think I’m in a nightmare and he’s Biff from Back to the Future.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 4/27/2018 1:46:35 AM
I'm not at all sure his visit here or Macron's visit there makes any difference. The only time our leaders get to make any real decisions is when there's an opportunity to bomb some brown people. The rest of the time it is big business which drives our trade and immigration policies. Just look at May's red line regarding brexit, one by one they have proved not to be very red at all. A bit like Trump's wall, not much happening there. Before the much trumpeted meeting with Kim Jong Un, he has egg all over his face. Seems that it was not Trump's stance on denuclearising North Korea which convinced Kim to start talks but the fact that their last nuclear test destroyed their test facilities!

I shall watch it with interest. Nothing exciting will happen except trump will make a few gaffes, probably hold the Queen's hand, grab katies crotch or something like that.
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 4/27/2018 2:16:24 AM

Moron

You called?

Maybe it’ll be like an episode of The Simpsons. Homer will say and do stupid things but it’ll all be fine in the end.
 LDC9999
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 4/27/2018 2:24:29 AM
July 13, 2018 falls on a Friday!!! Is this an omen of sorts? For Trump not the OP?
 duracell_bunny_one
Msg: 7
Posted: 4/27/2018 5:31:42 AM
A meeting with the Queen, plus T May, a load of idiots shouting
& catch the plane back home - job done............

Justanotherchap
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 4/27/2018 5:45:02 AM
If cynicism had any value, I'd know where to mine it ;-)
 Squareslice
Msg: 9
Posted: 4/27/2018 8:22:32 AM
trump is a 4 time bankrupt.
He and his toupee can **** right off
 Wrightbus71
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 4/27/2018 4:54:10 PM
Ha Ha..

I knew I could rely on young Bunny to cheer me up with a bit of harmless humour...This young man never fails to make me laugh..

Just waiting now for a few more of the regulars to express their views...
 Squareslice
Msg: 11
Posted: 4/27/2018 8:18:13 PM
Have ye noticed he now avoids his "beloved" Scotland? He knows better than to appear here.
His mother must be rotating at an alarming rate.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 4/28/2018 4:24:55 AM
I was actually delighted when the donald became president the donald. The way the snowflakes and dafties went into meltdown because the odious clinton never got to be president was well worth it.

I do not hold many politicians in high esteem. The late margo macdonald and her still living husband jim sillars are two of them though.

A brexit/trump double whammy for the great and good.

Of course those who plan to hold demos when president the donald is here are most welcome to do so. What will be interesting is when other heads of state come to the uk. Who will they protest against dost thou think?

Macron? He who is destroying french union laws in favour of neo liberalism? Nah he's pro eu gulag.

Merkel the monster? She who fuhrers over said eu gulag? Nah she IS the eu gulag.

Some are going to wear **** hats apparently? I always thought the donald should have waited to get into the whitehouse first. THEN molest lassies. It worked for bill clinton.
 billybonds
Msg: 13
Posted: 4/28/2018 12:19:47 PM
Yeah I second Vlad and this is potentially one of the least war criminal presidents post 2nd world war. Clinton cheated Bernie Saunders out of the Democratic nomination. Then with the help of her media buddies hand picked Donald Trump,who was at the time conducting the longest suicide campaign in political history,and she lost. Which meant the Clinton foundation had to shut down because there would be nothing to bribe. If I could be bothered I'd love to go up there with my hair aflamed and cheer him on because it's his detractors who are the personification of evil.

https://youtu.be/7giOrKYIwpQ
 Wrightbus71
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 4/28/2018 1:05:18 PM
Hey up Billy...

How are tricks?

I`ll be honest and say I didn't actually understand a word of your post but I`m just flattered that you chose to post on here so I thank you..
 Jacknher
Msg: 15
Posted: 4/29/2018 1:39:11 AM
I think Americans had a very poor choice when they last voted. Clinton or Trump. Neither fit to be POTUS by any stretch of the imagination. Clinton is pure evil and Trump has only a tenuous grasp on reality.......but both in it for the money and the power....and to massage their swollen egos.

Obama was an awesome president in my opinion.......and could have done a lot more for the country if he hadn't spent most of his 8 years hitting a brick wall trying to get bills passed that were going to benefit the general population.

Shame the USA couldn't have passed him on to us when they had finished with him........he'd have made a far better candidate for PM than May or Corbyn.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 4/29/2018 3:10:47 AM
Good morning one and all from a cheesing Vlad sitting in PreFab Dracul. A momentous 5-3 victory in the Leith San Siro yesterday. Anyway.

Jackn
I'm afraid i must disagree regarding obama. He has actually gone down in history as a complete failure. Putin slapped him about like a daftie I'm afraid. And using just this one article below i believe shows why he was a disgrace.............

"Looking back at President Obama’s legacy, the Council on Foreign Relation’s Micah Zenko added up the defense department’s data on airstrikes and made a startling revelation: in 2016 alone, the Obama administration dropped at least 26,171 bombs.

This means that every day last year, the US military blasted combatants or civilians overseas with 72 bombs; that’s three bombs every hour, 24 hours a day.

While most of these air attacks were in Syria and Iraq, US bombs also rained down on people in Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen, Somalia and Pakistan. That’s seven majority-Muslim countries.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jan/09/america-dropped-26171-bombs-2016-obama-legacy

And that is without highlighting (as i do now) his disgraceful meddling in elections in the uk. His 'advising' Scotland to vote against indie and his threat to punish the uk trade wise if we voted brexit.

So nope. Tis a sunday morning disagreement missus.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 4/29/2018 5:52:42 AM
You only have to watch the interviewers' reaction to Trump's 30 minute drunken* rant on Fox and Friends last week to tell that the fool isn't fit for public office.

Apparently, it's his personal ambition to meet the Queen when he arrives but he's going to avoid London as much as possible because he fears the inevitable protests. Says it all.

* If he wasn't drunk on the toilet whilst on air, the alternative is more worrying.
 Jacknher
Msg: 18
Posted: 4/29/2018 12:42:38 PM

So nope. Tis a sunday morning disagreement missus.

Welllll Vlad.......it would be be a boring world if we all agreed on everything wouldn't it.
But if you like The Guardian you might like this article they published just a year after yours........claiming 50% more air strikes under Trump in 2017 than Under Obama in 2016.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jan/23/us-air-wars-trump
 vlad dracul
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 4/29/2018 1:31:24 PM
Jackn
Hands held high and i stand corrected missus. I'm disappointed that president the donald has went down that road. I was hoping he would keep to putting shermans first.

Shermanland DOES like a bit war and bombing though. I suppose small mercies it was not hillarious clinton in charge. No doubt the RAF would have been much busier.

We have been dragged constantly into conflicts that are nothing to do with us. I don't know who is furthest up trumps behind. The maybot or the sleekit macron.

Still i do get a bit schadenfreude when it comes to watching the corrupt elites suffering misfortune as in brexit, trump and the rapid rise of populist/nationalist political movements.

But yep the hordes who will protest trumps visit (as is their right) will achieve what exactly? I believe the term that is attached to the snowflake front is virtue signalling.

They hate trump? So what? The only citizens who matter to president the donald are the shermans who voted for him. In many millions as well by the way.

Do those noses in the trough at westmonster think trump gives a rats arse what THEY think?

But the snowflakes will have their "day of rage" and a few will fight the polis. Wreck a few 'flash' cars. Smash windows in starbucks or 'greedy' banks. Whilst forgetting the 'greedy' banks are on THEIR side regarding brexit.

Someone should start a business making burnable sherman flags so the righteous can burn them in protest whilst insulting not just trumps voters but also democrat voters who share the same flag.

Should make for good telly along with the world cup.

Ps it's no that i like the grauniad but as it's the 'left wing' press it makes the stories all the better.

Remember we have been told on these boards that millions of our citizens cannot garner a thought without the 'right wing' press telling us what to think.

I get an email every morning from the sun reminding me to put my false teeth in and tie my laces. Just as well says i.
 feirene
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 5/3/2018 4:42:30 AM
I hope someone pulls his wig off. I expect one of my people to do this.
Or at least he will get egged, that used to be a very british thing to do.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 5/4/2018 7:08:53 AM
Despite rumours, it's actually a very elaborate combover trying to disguise a serious bald patch on the back of his head: https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/916012/donald-trump-hair-bald-patch-mar-a-lago-florida-ivanka-trump

If he shaved it off, he wouldn't look so ridiculous: http://www.worth1000.com/entries/735929/donald-trump-bald#c
 feirene
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 5/6/2018 3:28:37 PM
Thanks. I forgot it was his real hair. It looks like a bad wig.
 Richxxxxxxx
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 5/9/2018 4:05:52 AM
Hopefully he'll make like a tree and get out of here...
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 5/9/2018 4:53:43 AM
Yesterday the radio was reportingthat Trump could get the Nobel peace prize, presumably because he threatened to bomb North Korea who now appear to be willing to talk peace. Nothing of course to do with the landslide which has totally wrecked their nuclear testing facility or China and South Korea putting the pressure on.

24 hours later, Trump has taken the US out of the iran nuclear agreement, presumably because of his son in law's contacts? Anyway, that just feeds into the hardliners in Tehran, makes the chance of war in the middle east more likely and makes the USA as someone who can be relied on to stick by a treaty. What will N Korea be thinking, can they expect any treaty they sign with the US to be complied with? Indeed, after also pulling out of the Paris accord on climate change, can Europe trust the US?
 Wrightbus71
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 5/10/2018 1:14:30 PM
Oh well I`m still looking forward to his visit....

It cannot be easy been in charge of a country...Personally I`d love the chance...
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Donald Trump visit to UK 13th of July 2018