Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > After years, calling a new thread redundant is nonsense.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Kelley300698
Msg: 1
After years, calling a new thread redundant is nonsense.Page 1 of 1    
Therefore, to put some life in the forums, I'm going to ignore that stupid rule. If they ban me, so be it. People like to answer the OP; not some ten year old thread with a thousand outdated answers and no OP.
 KPOL52
Msg: 2
After years, calling a new thread redundant is nonsense.
Posted: 4/30/2018 3:36:56 PM
Ummmm, the Mods are no longer here to delete threads with the "catch all" phrase Redundant thread.

On the other hand there is possibly a couple or more folks currently, with three or 4 profiles who can delete a thread all on their own (just 7 votes needed) if THEY decide - for whatever reason they don't like you. Regardless of topic or quality of OP.

With this new format, you can simply REpost the same thread again if you are sharp enough to copy it. If the kids vote it out again, you can repost it to PS/S/H where it is totally safe from the Forum thugs. That Forum is mostly a ghost town though.

Also, you will get no VOTE to save your OWN thread until you have at least 25 posts if not 50.
 backcreek7
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 4/30/2018 4:35:01 PM
~ Welp Kelley, you lil' platipie ( term of endearment )

Redundant, Respundant ...
Those that think that way - can kiss my cute, non-existent, flat lil' tail > col ...
You're not "rockin' the boat" , no need to sit down ...

I'm going to do something I seldom do here, and post a song in your honor ...

Sit Down You're Rockin' The Boat by Don Henley ( was with the Eagles )
lyrics * " The passengers, We knew right from wrong "

> turn it up ^

heart / sun

ps ~ right below, welcome back Blonde Angel ~ you are always , a sight for sore eyes , col ( chuckle out loud )
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 4
Posted: 4/30/2018 4:40:38 PM
"a thousand outdated answers "

good point but even currently some POVs are antiquitated
Posted: 4/30/2018 4:46:20 PM

good point but even currently some POVs are antiquitated

Ain't that the truth.
Welcome back, pretty lady.
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 6
Posted: 4/30/2018 4:47:46 PM
^right back atcha

you are a brave soul XoX
 backcreek7
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 4/30/2018 5:24:55 PM
^

~ takes one to know one ~

wink !
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 8
Posted: 4/30/2018 5:29:50 PM
^
Le Plume de ma Tante (what I say when I can't come up w/ an appropriate response)
 Kelley300698
Msg: 9
Posted: 4/30/2018 7:41:08 PM

Ummmm, the Mods are no longer here to delete threads with the "catch all" phrase Redundant thread.

On the other hand there is possibly a couple or more folks currently, with three or 4 profiles who can delete a thread all on their own (just 7 votes needed) if THEY decide - for whatever reason they don't like you. Regardless of topic or quality of OP.

With this new format, you can simply REpost the same thread again if you are sharp enough to copy it. If the kids vote it out again, you can repost it to PS/S/H where it is totally safe from the Forum thugs. That Forum is mostly a ghost town though.

KPOL52: I don't know how you know all that, but that is very good information and I appreciate it. However, that leads to a couple more questions:

(1) How does someone initiate "Delete Thread" or is it some POF computer program and is it a total of 7 down votes regardless of the number of votes or does it remain if a certain number of people upvote it?

(2) What is PS/S/H?
 Kelley300698
Msg: 10
Posted: 4/30/2018 7:58:18 PM

post a song in your honor ...

backcreek7: A song in my honor. You are going to make my head swell. And, I don't know what a lil' platipie is but thank you.
 Iredurbio2
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 5/1/2018 1:23:35 AM
And the redundant question was?
 hemingway234
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 5/1/2018 10:37:54 AM
Most of the questions have been answered before, except for the new tech ones regarding phones, Spacebook, and the like.

However, it's nice to chat on a forum.

The dirty little secret websites are not telling you is, that duplicate content takes up bandwidth and cost the website company money. This forum was not made for you, it's simply a business tool.
 KPOL52
Msg: 13
Posted: 5/1/2018 1:25:11 PM
I am now seeing the vote come up again. The children are at it again apparently.

PS/S/H. >> > Click on Show All Forums. Scroll almost to bottom and it is 3rd from bottom. Everything is safe there which probably drives the kids insane.

Only people with enough posts ever see the V2D come up. I believe the vote won't show up till someone triggers it and chooses a reason.
 2ufo
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 5/1/2018 1:45:15 PM

Therefore, to put some life in the forums, I'm going to ignore that stupid rule. If they ban me, so be it. People like to answer the OP; not some ten year old thread with a thousand outdated answers and no OP.

Another thread about nothing.
This one doesn't even have a subject.
 backcreek7
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 5/1/2018 4:34:53 PM

don't know what a lil' platipie is

^^^ It's my vision and term ~ for a nice , sweet & intelligent woman.
I mean it as a most humble complement, an affectionate tip of the hat, you might say ( col )

now !! for realities sake , the real truth ~

lil' platipie ~ lil platypus ( gotta love um, bless their wittle hearts )
A small aquatic, flat footed, broad nosed, webbed foot, fleshy billed, heavily furred critter ~ with a big broad flattened tail ( a truly > beautiful creature OMG !! )

siisaa
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 5/2/2018 12:32:45 PM
OP is more counterfeit than a Louis Vuitton bag on Canal St.
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 17
After beers, calling an old lover is nonsense.
Posted: 5/2/2018 2:56:39 PM
yeah, but that's how I got all my TAG Heuers growing up :)

I do wonder if having cheap knockoffs out there, ever convinced copycat clothes horses to finally pony up for a real one, thinking it must really be popular.
 CBGB77
Msg: 18
view profile
History
After beers, calling an old lover is nonsense.
Posted: 5/2/2018 3:06:54 PM

Posted By: MachIMustangII on 5/2/2018 439 PM
Subject: After beers, calling an old lover is nonsense.
Message: yeah, but that's how I got all my TAG Heuers growing up :)

I do wonder if having cheap knockoffs out there, ever convinced copycat clothes horses to finally pony up for a real one, thinking it must really be popular.

Breaking Bad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBFh8FqQTJc
 CynthiaSM
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 5/2/2018 4:22:15 PM

And I called it first lol
 47Seagulls
Msg: 20
Posted: 5/2/2018 4:44:15 PM

And I called it first lol

Right wing nut? Jesus freak? Someone fishing to see who bites? All I could figure was that she wasn't 19. Funny how quickly the other thread twisted, the one about pregnant teens. This one, not so much.
 Tyro327
Msg: 21
Posted: 5/2/2018 5:49:53 PM
She/He/It was a troll fishing, and baiting to increase hatred and to see where people's points of view stand probably. Not that people actually realize this place is a testing ground for research, schooling mainly rather than say this is dissertation can you please help? I need arguments from both sides they bait people for a response. It's what I suspected what it was based on time of year and closeness to end of school projects, essays, looks like a last minute assignment. Usually they happen twice a year Nov-dec and mar-may for end of year projects anything in that time and looks suspiciously controversial it's them.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > After years, calling a new thread redundant is nonsense.