Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Naked Attraction      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Naked Attraction Page 1 of 1    
Flicking through the channels last night I came across this show called Naked Attraction. I thought the name was familiar, I thought it was a film but obviously confused. The show is another one of those dating things only this time the aspiring dates ar hidden behind a screen. The contestant is asked a few questions and then the screens are partially raised. We were given a view of 6 naked women only up to thigh level. The host and the bloke then stepped forward and she invited him to discuss the shape of the women's vaginas and then reject one of them. The screen of the rejected one is then fully raised to show the contestant what he has just rejected. At that point I switched off.

I just wonder how low TV reality shows can go. I am definitely a bit old fashioned and a bit prudish by modern standards I think but what next? Try before you buy?
 duracell_bunny_one
Msg: 2
Naked Attraction
Posted: 5/10/2018 7:17:59 AM
I'm guessing that was on a 'pay' channel?
Here at t'coast we've been doing 'try before buy' for years -
it's put a lot of prossies on the dole........:)

Justanotherchap
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Naked Attraction
Posted: 5/10/2018 8:11:48 AM
Channel 4 - catch up here if you're interested http://www.channel4.com/programmes/naked-attraction/on-demand/63570-001
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Naked Attraction
Posted: 5/10/2018 11:01:59 AM
I caught it the other day, not my cup of tea.
I like naked bodies but judging them verbally is uncomfortable to watch (for me)
It takes all the other elements of attraction out the equation I think (cos I didn’t watch much)I know that’s the point, but why?
“The show starts where some good dates end: naked”
tru tru.......:)
 Wrightbus71
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Naked Attraction
Posted: 5/10/2018 11:42:08 AM
Due to having a very weak stomach it looks like I`ll be giving this program a very wide berth...
 rekirked
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Naked Attraction
Posted: 5/11/2018 3:11:08 PM
I saw this ages ago and i turned over in around 3 minutes, it's just so wrong on every level. i do wonder if we've evolved at all sometimes.
 acrosstheplains
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Naked Attraction
Posted: 5/12/2018 12:20:45 PM
Si
I've watched it a few times with my girlfriend
I mean friend who is a woman.
It's interesting. You get to hear how others view and discriminate to choose a potential sex mate.
They have lesbians and gays, young and old, different races, thin and fat, so they are open to all. Not just the towies of the world.
I actually think its a good idea because it can reassure anyone with poor body image or confidence.
 acrosstheplains
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Naked Attraction
Posted: 5/12/2018 12:20:58 PM
And let's be honest lads, it's not just the women who worry about the size of their breasts, we worry about the size of our dangling bits too, when we were young and only had copies of some dodgy coffee stained mags to consult
 squareslice
Msg: 9
Naked Attraction
Posted: 5/13/2018 5:10:59 AM
Caught this shambles once n near spat ma coffee.
Tawdry keech.

Funniest thing was that it starts from bottom up.
 Jo van
Msg: 10
Naked Attraction
Posted: 5/13/2018 8:17:58 AM

catch up here if you're interested h

You shouldn't have told him.

Now, he'll never take his hands out of his pockets, ever again.
 WakemanR
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Naked Attraction
Posted: 5/28/2018 4:28:17 AM
Surely the largest fault was with yourself? Why are you watching such nonsense? In fact, why turn on the TV at all? Turn your TV off and see what you can find to do that doesn't involve staring at a piece of plastic.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Naked Attraction
Posted: 5/29/2018 3:56:57 AM
A business analyst who makes judgements before asking questions? PWC perhaps?
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Naked Attraction