Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > The feminist man-hating agenda undertone is most women's profiles      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 zonavar68
Msg: 1
view profile
History
The feminist man-hating agenda undertone is most women's profilesPage 1 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
Mature women are generally single mums with kids. We all know that when approaching someone mature there's going to be baggage of some kind. The type I can't stand the most is single women who almost 'hold a grudge' against men in general and present a feminist man-hating agenda.

It seems to be incredibly common because women are jaded by past relationship breakdowns and/or have been 'jilted' somewhere along the pathway through life.

Seriously - get over it and start accepting us mature guys for what we are - people with a lot of life experience and (in general) a cool head for common sense and decency.
 from site to sight
Msg: 2
The feminist man-hating agenda undertone is most women's profiles
Posted: 5/19/2018 6:20:37 AM
"Seriously - get over it and start accepting us mature guys for what we are - people with a lot of life experience and (in general) a cool head for common sense and decency."

But a lot of women would consider that boring. That's why so many women are after the bad boy-someone who will constantly keep them entertained at all times.
 flowersinthelake
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 5/19/2018 6:46:40 AM

Seriously - get over it and start accepting us mature guys for what we are - people with a lot of life experience and (in general) a cool head for common sense and decency.

What stunning insight! Here's a middle-aged, overweight codger ,who thinks he's immuned to the consequences of his bad life choices that resulted in obesity and mediocrity, criticizing the very thing in mature women he embodies! Experience for men: exalting. Experience for women: baggage. Wow, how equivocally original!

...is all in your head. Your sense of entitlement to azz merely because you exist is rather disgusting, especially coming from you.
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 4
Posted: 5/19/2018 7:51:13 AM

Smart women marched and worked hard, really hard for us to have equal pay, to be in charge of our own bodies, to walk side by side with men and not a step behind or be subservient, to share a home and child rearing and enjoy retirement benefits and pensions and healthcare. We fought to be equal.

A former forumite posted this & i quote her often.

How is equal pay, the right to reproductive choice ("under his eye"), housing, parental rights, & retirement viewed s man hating?

IMO it is just loving herself enough to want the same rights for herself.
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 5
Posted: 5/19/2018 7:54:25 AM
add to my above post: Seriously - get over it!

OP, just bec. you as an individual male have not gotten Barbie, doesn't mean all women are evil.

Maybe Barbie wants Ken, not Jabba The Hut ;0P
 purplerider1200
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 5/19/2018 9:37:11 AM
Get used to the idea women are drawing on past experiences, and picking men that won't take advantage of them.

A case of beer, and your lucky rubber doesn't get you laid anymore.
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 7
Posted: 5/19/2018 11:39:19 AM

Get used to the idea women are drawing on past experiences, and picking men that won't take advantage of them.

A case of beer, and your lucky rubber doesn't get you laid anymore.

^^A good eeg & smart as a whip.

You NAILED it!
 CBGB77
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 5/19/2018 11:46:20 AM

Posted By: BLONDE_ANGEL_1 on 5/19/2018 913 AM
Subject: The feminist man-hating agenda undertone is most women's profiles
How is equal pay, the right to reproductive choice ("under his eye"), housing, parental rights, & retirement viewed s man hating?

Hey BLONDE_ANGEL_1, have you been watching Handmaid's Tale Season 2 on Hulu? It's really good.
 fullmoonguy2
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 5/19/2018 1:08:47 PM

and picking men that won't take advantage of them.

I'm not seeing an abundance of that.
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 10
Posted: 5/19/2018 1:32:58 PM

Hey BLONDE_ANGEL_1, have you been watching Handmaid's Tale Season 2 on Hulu? It's really good.

I'm sorry, Aunt Lydia...

“I want to be held and told my name. I want to be valued, in ways that I am not; I want to be more than valuable. I repeat my former name; remind myself of what I once could do, how others saw me. I want to steal something.”
― Margaret Atwood, The Handmaid's Tale
 Dessese
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 5/19/2018 1:59:32 PM
Please let me give you a quick look into my most recent experiences back on this site Some of the first things that I’ve been message with a questions about whether or not I’m a Golddigger This is before I had even had a chance to respond to the question Not kidding I am also asked almost right out of the gate what went wrong with my last relationship please be specific Again before I’ve actually said anything These types of questions are not conversation starters Perhaps if you been getting some pushback this is the way been coming across to some women It goes both ways I’ve only been back a couple weeks Already I’ve been approached by several very obvious scammers If you guys were flaked out when I offered to give them my phone number so we could chat more seriously The overly religious And the ones who think they can weed out golddiggers by asking are you Golddigger ?
 MsMicki
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 5/19/2018 2:47:31 PM

It seems to be incredibly common because women are jaded by past relationship breakdowns and/or have been 'jilted' somewhere along the pathway through life.

I found it downright hilarious that you think this is a gender specific issue......
 whiterose0
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 5/19/2018 3:32:25 PM

Seriously - get over it and start accepting us mature guys for what we are

I've always been willing to accept mature guys. It's the immature ones like you that I have an issue with.
 Qura
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 5/19/2018 4:06:56 PM
There is nothing man-hating about feminism. Real feminism means wanting equality, not wanting to put anyone else down. It means dismantling patriarchy, not dismantling individual men. I'm a very committed, strong feminist who loves many men for who they are, not for what they could "provide." I have two amazing sons who will be wonderful partners to any woman who is attracted to men who treat women as equals and respect them for their individual abilities.

Being a feminist also means I can love men without having to be attracted to them or sexually involved. I have very close male friends because of this. I can also tell a mile away when a man has no use for a woman to whom he is not attracted and, therefore, devalues her b/c she is not serving his patriarchal need to be sexually attracted to see value in a woman. Such men do not have female friends and they speak of "unattractive" women (women they find unattractive, including pretty much any woman who is overweight) with abhorrence. Check yourself to make sure you aren't one of those type of men.

Now as to the women you describe--who hold a grudge against all men b/c they have had bad experiences with specific men--these women are not feminists, and you can tell them I said so. ANYONE who judges individuals based on stereotypes about a group (like judging a specific man as a "user" because "all men are users") is not a feminist. That person may be damaged and deserving of compassion, but likely isn't too bright or open-minded. Be thankful these women reveal themselves to you and keep looking for someone who takes you as an individual. Just be ready--she will expect you to drop your sexist assumptions and treat her as an individual, too.
 L_LuuLuu
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 5/19/2018 6:55:12 PM
I sense a Troll Thread, posted by a Troll.

OP -- IF you are NOT just jerking our chains -- get a profile review, and some better pictures. This MIGHT help you attract a better quality of women.

Ignore profiles you don't like. There are "several" men on here with bad ones, too. (Not ALL "mature" men possess "a cool head for common sense and decency").

feirene
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 5/19/2018 8:49:57 PM

Mature women are generally single mums with kids.

Yeah i am a mature single mum, so what?

We all know that when approaching someone mature there's going to be baggage of some kind.

Yeah i have baggage and so do all mature people according to you, so what?

The type I can't stand the most is single women who almost 'hold a grudge' against men in general and present a feminist man-hating agenda.

Yeah most men are whinging, opinionated azzholes who don't like a woman to have a mind of her own, and she has to be way better looking than him, and she has to be submissive, and she has to pay for her own first date, and she has to deal with a lot of entitled men, and she probably deletes her profile. Coz feminism.

I've dumped every single guy i've been with because women, and this is a generalisation but a fairly accurate one, often invest more into relationships than men do and so they make the most effort to be happy within it until they can't stand the fartbag on the couch and his sweaty balls no more.

No.
 beercookies
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 5/20/2018 12:20:19 AM
The fish aren't biting for your bait, so you blame feminism, man hating and “having baggage”. It can’t be you, right, even though 99.9 % of the time it is?

This post is why you're unattractive to women, and your whole posting history. You are projection personified. Jaded and women resenting and sexist generalizing , objectifying, feeling owed the pick of the litter just for being male.

It appears, like a lot over holdover men you just miss the sex but are offended by equality and anything that isn't about your needs.

In this post you say women are man haters, their kids are baggage, feminism isn't valid and the directive to “just take you on, based on “common sense and decency”.

No, the alleged common sense, and the alleged decency are not on display here or your whole history, with the sexist generalizing, but exist only in your mind.

Besides, you think the bar should be low for men-“ common sense”, not being a total degenerate, wow the entitled minds believe such dreams. Wake up.

You can date yourself as you have been or take in somebody aligned with your thinking, which won’t be women.

That is how dating and attraction works. What you are is what you attract.
Chances are you'd find your similar type frumpy or dodgy.

Online dating is not a wish factory.
 CBGB77
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 5/20/2018 6:01:39 AM

Posted By: BLONDE_ANGEL_1 on 5/19/2018 358 PM
Subject: The feminist man-hating agenda undertone is most women's profiles

I'm sorry, Aunt Lydia...

“I want to be held and told my name. I want to be valued, in ways that I am not; I want to be more than valuable. I repeat my former name; remind myself of what I once could do, how others saw me. I want to steal something.”
― Margaret Atwood, The Handmaid's Tale

Nolite te **stardes carborundorum
 MeramecRiverRat
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 5/20/2018 6:58:45 AM

Real feminism means wanting equality, not wanting to put anyone else down

I'm guessing the bold quote in this thread was from NDTFan or a similar hypocritical misandrist feminist who wants to cherry pick.

No feminist has ever sought equality. If equality existed, women would be forced to register for the draft, get drafted, deployed, and killed in combat. For over 100 years in the USA, women have been able to vote, but have not had the responsibility of the draft. If true equality existed, the 19th amendment would be overturned and only people who registered for the draft would be allowed to vote. Most wars are started and maintained by Democrats, and feminists tend to vote Democrat. The wars kill significant numbers of male voters, adding to female control of the vote. Thankfully the majority of white women who voted chose Trump over feminist Hillary, showing there's a sane (non feminist) majority in the USA.

Women make nearly 100% of the choice of whether a baby is born or killed, yet the man is forced to pay so-called "child support" when she chooses to have it. If true equality existed, Roe v Wade would be overturned and replaced with a rule that if anyone who could possibly be the father doesn't want the kid to be born, the mother would be forced to have an abortion.

Millions of American men have no 2nd Amendment rights because the so-called "violence against women" act takes guns away from any man who is falsely accused of domestic violence. Over half of actual domestic violence is a female attacker against a male victim, yet the law only takes guns away from men. Have never heard of a feminist seeking to end the discriminatory law you can tell from the title is biased.

Many other examples of inequality exist: women live longer, over 90% of suicides are male, over 99% of the people killed by police are male (and mostly white. Contrary to popular belief, only 23% of those killed by cops are black), over 99% of the victims of the death penalty are male, most homeless people are male, most cancer victims are male, most deaths on the job are male, etc, could go on forever. No feminist has ever sought equality on any of these issues.

Feminists also assume guilt when innocent men are charged with rape or wifebeating, as shown by the many hoaxes such as the Rolling Stone false rape allegation or the Duke lacrosse team false rape allegation. Meanwhile, countless women commit and get away with rape without any consequences, for example the female teachers who rape young boys and rake in fat pensions for the rest of their life.

Feminists are hypocrites. For example, Marlo Thomas fired a staffer because she got pregnant. They love Bill Clinton even though he did the same type of things Trump and other targets of the "me too movement" are accused of doing.

Another way feminists are hypocrites is the way they do a 180 on abortion if a baby is aborted because it's female and the parents only want a son. Then the feminists demand a forced birth and they steal pro-life arguments from the right such as abortions cause breast cancer.

Any sign of feminism in a profile is a dealbreaker.

Note how the feminists in the forums regularly post that they expect the man to pay for everything on a date.
 MsMicki
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 5/20/2018 8:34:20 AM

Many other examples of inequality exist: women live longer, over 90% of suicides are male, over 99% of the people killed by police are male (and mostly white. Contrary to popular belief, only 23% of those killed by cops are black), over 99% of the victims of the death penalty are male, most homeless people are male, most cancer victims are male, most deaths on the job are male, etc, could go on forever. No feminist has ever sought equality on any of these issues.

I demand equality!! I want more women to kill themselves....I want more women to be killed by the police....I want more homeless women....I want more women to get cancer.......

See how stupid that sounds....Good God.....think before you post!!
Amazing how far one will reach to try to make a point.....
 Whisky_River
Msg: 21
Posted: 5/20/2018 10:27:15 AM
Wow...Has anyone read the OPs profile?

Another mature guy(49) complaining why women don't find him a "catch"....
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 22
Posted: 5/20/2018 12:26:37 PM
Some of the male's posts in here are scary- right out of "The Handmaid's Tale"

Luckily, they are not the majority.

If a man or men do not even LIKE women, why even bother?
 CBGB77
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 5/20/2018 1:15:35 PM
Blessed be the fruit
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 24
Posted: 5/20/2018 1:27:14 PM
“May the Lord open.”

HAIL TO THE "V"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE CRADLE OF LIFE

THE CENTER OF CIVILIZATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....MEN HAVE FOUGHT FOR IT!!!!!!!

ONE MIGHT SAY...IT"S THE MOST POWERFUL THING ON EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://youtu.be/e4Cs3Pp7mYg
 Qura
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 5/20/2018 5:06:44 PM

I'm guessing the bold quote in this thread was from NDTFan or a similar hypocritical misandrist feminist who wants to cherry pick.

No feminist has ever sought equality. If equality existed, women would be forced to register for the draft, get drafted, deployed, and killed in combat. For over 100 years in the USA, women have been able to vote, but have not had the responsibility of the draft. If true equality existed, the 19th amendment would be overturned and only people who registered for the draft would be allowed to vote. Most wars are started and maintained by Democrats, and feminists tend to vote Democrat. The wars kill significant numbers of male voters, adding to female control of the vote. Thankfully the majority of white women who voted chose Trump over feminist Hillary, showing there's a sane (non feminist) majority in the USA.

Women make nearly 100% of the choice of whether a baby is born or killed, yet the man is forced to pay so-called "child support" when she chooses to have it. If true equality existed, Roe v Wade would be overturned and replaced with a rule that if anyone who could possibly be the father doesn't want the kid to be born, the mother would be forced to have an abortion.

Millions of American men have no 2nd Amendment rights because the so-called "violence against women" act takes guns away from any man who is falsely accused of domestic violence. Over half of actual domestic violence is a female attacker against a male victim, yet the law only takes guns away from men. Have never heard of a feminist seeking to end the discriminatory law you can tell from the title is biased.

Feminists also assume guilt when innocent men are charged with rape or wifebeating, as shown by the many hoaxes such as the Rolling Stone false rape allegation or the Duke lacrosse team false rape allegation. Meanwhile, countless women commit and get away with rape without any consequences, for example the female teachers who rape young boys and rake in fat pensions for the rest of their life.

Feminists are hypocrites. For example, Marlo Thomas fired a staffer because she got pregnant. They love Bill Clinton even though he did the same type of things Trump and other targets of the "me too movement" are accused of doing.

Another way feminists are hypocrites is the way they do a 180 on abortion if a baby is aborted because it's female and the parents only want a son. Then the feminists demand a forced birth and they steal pro-life arguments from the right such as abortions cause breast cancer.

You sound like an angry person, but some of what you say is still true (and I'm not going to waste time pointing out the factual errors, b/c that isn't the point). And all of it ties to patriarchy, which is what feminism aims to dismantle. Patriarchy has many damaging manifestations--it hurts men as well as women.

You seem particularly angry that men cannot expect to control a woman's body, which is what decisions about pregnancy and childbirth or abortion ultimately come down to.

There are indeed many weak minded people who claim to be feminists but don't deserve the title. Confront those people about where they are belying their own alleged cause--but get your facts straight, first, or you will weaken your argument. I actually do this on a regular basis and pay a price for holding myself and others to a higher standard.

Or remain bitter and angry about the wrong things and deride something that could, in fact, hold answers to many of the problems you mention.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > The feminist man-hating agenda undertone is most women's profiles