Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Art/Music  > Some thoughts on ani's new album??      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Inicia
Msg: 1
Some thoughts on ani's new album??Page 1 of 1    
The album is Binary- this is title track https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rz9sFfycG0o I really like this one and Playing God- but as an afficenado of her earlier days Not sure on the others- any others out there?
 Iredurbio2
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Some thoughts on ani's new album??
Posted: 5/22/2018 11:45:15 PM
Nothing can touch puddle dive.I buy one and burn it up
and go find another .I was so disappointed that not one of her
other releases have anything that can touch it.But I'm
just a guy,so!
 Inicia
Msg: 3
Posted: 5/23/2018 4:02:37 PM
Puddle dive was Great however i loved many of her albums that I have heard- about 15 i purchased- loved out of range-knuckle down- not a pretty girl etc- many great spiritual, social and political climates addressed by her writing-for me The track Binary i like and playing god- still out on some of the others I almost get a vibe of resignation in some of the music-which is not typical for ani. But just a gal.so!
 WakemanR
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 5/28/2018 4:36:56 AM
Ooooo - Knuckle Down is a classic, isn't it? Basically anything she does is worth hearing at least once. Dilate is another favorite.
 Inicia
Msg: 5
Posted: 5/29/2018 8:28:10 PM
^^ yeah I may have to get the new one to hear for self-as many critics say much has stabilized her art and music-not sure if i can enjoy stability in my choice of music.lol
Show ALL Forums  > Art/Music  > Some thoughts on ani's new album??