Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Someone. Write something      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 10ky
Msg: 1
Someone. Write somethingPage 1 of 1    
Folk, write something ffs. Besides chapo - who's writing rubbish 24/7 these days apparently -, no one seems to bother to post anything on here no more. Now, I am aware that we are a bunch of demented, lame pensioners on here; however, we could still discuss something fun, no? Lets talk about, say, the last time you go excited about something, yeah? What was it and how did it go? Were you, as one would expect, disappointed eventually?

This is 'depress-ful'.
 Jacknher
Msg: 2
Someone. Write something
Posted: 6/5/2018 9:05:42 AM
Sooooo. Are you talking mildly excited? Moderately excited? Quite excited? Or "Oh my freaking god...10ky is back on the forums I've come over all unnecessary" excited?

Actually quite looking forward to Deadpool2 and Peaky Blinders5.....but excited might be an exaggeration ;)
 hey_suze
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Someone. Write something
Posted: 6/5/2018 11:19:13 AM
Love island is back on...is that going to be exciting...maybe, or maybe we might just be glad we are not 22 again...who knows, but I bet the blokes won’t be watching 😜
 ursula22
Msg: 4
Someone. Write something
Posted: 6/5/2018 5:22:42 PM
The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog
 10ky
Msg: 5
Someone. Write something
Posted: 6/6/2018 2:42:57 AM
Aww.. <3 Jack <3..me love. x

Oh aye. Something like this: "10ky is back on the forums I've come over all necessarily excited" is good enough. But then again, I know it a reaction women tend to have when I am involved - humbly speaking.

"Actually quite looking forward to Deadpool2 and Peaky Blinders5.....but excited might be an exaggeration ;)"
Right. You're into films and cinema and such are you? Cannae say the same myself. I find fiction rather dull and a massive waste o time - frankly. (:
 10ky
Msg: 6
Someone. Write something
Posted: 6/6/2018 2:47:39 AM
hey suze. How's you? Haven't seen you on here before. Gorgeous pair of legs you've got there btw.

Never heard of that (Love island) but from the looks of it, it does seem to be something my wee sister would have watched when she was 15.

As for being 22 again, well .. I would not complain about that. Those were the days.. (mopes about)
 10ky
Msg: 7
Someone. Write something
Posted: 6/6/2018 2:48:09 AM
-ursula

aye. (scratched heid)
 duracell_bunny_one
Msg: 8
Someone. Write something
Posted: 6/6/2018 1:32:23 PM
's' a bloke
-trust me, I can smell carp from 5 miles............

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Someone. Write something